Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (49587 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ochon: 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Odogwu, onye na aburo nwa Omanbala alu melia!
Dora Akunyili said " I feel very privileged to be born an Anambrarian"
Chimamanda Adichie says "Anambra speak the most elegant Igbo dialect"

Omanbala di uso.
@ Embolden, your thoughts and words are scary. I'm glad your opinions doesn't count as that of Anambranians'.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Oke mkpi. iche na obu ajo omume I na egosiputa ebeah ka eji ama ndi Anambra?
Anyi bu ndi Anambra di very accommodating biko echusina anyi aha.
Oooh you think its by answering Odenigboaroli, you go soon answer Akunaechenyiogbenyeanu.

This is some fuqed up sshii.
Abeg,oga/madam,stop following me....seriously!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by obayaya(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
oneeast3: I do not hate anybody. By the way withdraw your insults on my personality if you are genuine with your handshake. I have watched you since yesterday insulting my personality. If any other person can do that not good friend OBAYAYA of all people..

Ndi be anyi si na "Ebe a na ama njakili, ka ana ekwu eziokwu"

So, you'll take the "insult" like "Eziokwu ekwulu ebe a na ama njakili" cool grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Ishsoph nwannem, ana'm ekene oo

Boy kee way?
i'na egori ndu cheesy
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Type or no type,where I have placed you after you attacked and insulted me is not higher than that of a leper who begs in the street. Next time ,choose your fight. Dont jump in like a fool and start insulting people you dont even know. Thats very foo.lish.
So,take that your type sshit and stick it up....nonsense.
As if I care about where you place me?
I thought you are going to kill yourself after ka m quote siri gi. Ewu gambia, even the leper that begs money in the street is better than you because they love themselves and share things amongst them.

Lmao... @choosing fights.... go to upper iweka or ose nku and look for your type to fight there.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
oneeast3: I can't say it any better..

The day my town Uga is removed from Anambra is the day I will join my wife to be an Nnewi indigene. It takes a lot to be an Anambran.

I thank GOD ALMIGHTY for making me an Anambran. Do you know that at times I do not have money in my account but when I remember that am an Anambran I feel great and forget that I do not have money in my account..

Ife e ji abu Anambra erika..

Been an Anambra boy gives me the zeal to hustle and do better...Get 'em cheese and keep piling'em.

Ife eji abu Anambra erika.
Onye na aburo nwa Anambra alu melia!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by oneeast3: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Well I still expect you to withdraw the rude words on my personality, because I am your greatest admirer on this board. Maybe you never knew it until now..

obayaya:

Ndi be anyi si na "Ebe a na ama njakili, ka ana ekwu eziokwu"

So, you'll take the "insult" like "Eziokwu ekwulu ebe a na ama njakili" cool grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon: @ Embolden, your thoughts and words are scary. I'm glad your opinions doesn't count as that of Anambranians'.

E'quote zina onye ahu
Mgbe Anambra bidoro tinyewe ya ego n'akpa m'obu improve living standard ya karia nke anyinwa then anyi e'take ya serious
In the meantime okpata k'ona yarn

Enyi a, kedu?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon: @ Embolden, your thoughts and words are scary. I'm glad your opinions doesn't count as that of Anambranians'.
You see what I hv been telling you?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by oneeast3: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
GBAM!

OdenigboAroli:

Been an Anambra boy gives me the zeal to hustle and do better...Get 'em cheese and keep piling'em.

Ife eji abu Anambra erika.
Onye na aburo nwa Anambra alu melia!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by obayaya(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
oneeast3: Well I still expect you to withdraw the rude words on my personality, because I am your greatest admirer on this board. Maybe you never knew it until now..

Didn't mean to sound rude.. But I had to paint a clear picture of what you're turning into on this site.

Oya bia taa Oji aka grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

This is some fuqed up sshii.
Abeg,oga/madam,stop following me....seriously!
Are you now begging?
ichena obu idi na achighari akpa amu na aka ka eji ama nwoke.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2014

How is it scary?
Do you know what else is scary?
When a whole archdiocese refused to accept a Bishop that was given to them because he isnt from the town....lol
Guy,speak for yourself....I have lived with Imolites and dealt with Enugu people.
They have one thing in common...jealousy,especially the older ones.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
obayaya:

Nwa teacher!!!

Don't teach my wife angry

Half Bread is not better than the full loaf grin

Why settle for half, you can get all of it cheesy

Wife ko knife ni
Dont think you'll use your senatorial position to collect all the divas we have in this nl

Ehee, kedu maka nwata, erm Irisk? wink

Ma half kpof kpof cheesy
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by oneeast3: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chai..hahahahaha cheesy you see why I like you.. cheesy

Well I want you to know that chino is perfect gentleman out there. Our branch office in Ph has all Igbo states represented as workers including Akwaibom and Rivers employees..I must tell you I am responsible for their in-take into our establishment..

obayaya:

Didn't mean to sound rude.. But I had to paint a clear picture of what you're turning into on this site.

Oya bia taa Oji aka grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Are you now begging?
ichena obu idi na achighari akpa amu na aka ka eji ama nwoke.

You are a block head....to think anybody is begging you.
We actually dont have anything sensible to discuss.
So,disappear.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ochon: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Mba. Abughi dim onye Anambra self... Mana mu na ndi Ntenje na ndi Umueleri ebi go.
Ibu onye ebe then? wink
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You are a block head....to think anybody is begging you.
We actually dont have anything sensible to discuss.
So,disappear.
isi aki oyibo. You should have known you have nothing sensible to discuss before commenting on this thread.
Anyway let me remind you, there is a new Anambra thread you can go there and showcase the beautiful uplift in Anambra.
Igba oso nne ghi.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon: Ibu onye ebe then? wink
I have a feeling na kelvin bu onye kogi state.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Handsomegod(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

I dont hate anybody but if you want trouble I will give you trouble.

Who are the people that call Anambra boys Omata and illiterates ?
Let me tell you,these people have no love for you,so,you better wake up.
Yes,they are jealous because they now believe in another five years they will be trooping to Anambra to seek for jobs.
Look at what they did to our thread??
They actually ganged up to destroy our thread but no problem....onye bie na agba oku ada achu oke. They will pay for it!
@Odenigbo.Who did what to which thread? It was Chino or whatever deplorable name you call him that made it clear to all that destroying the thread meant nothing to him.Infact he kept asking if any price is attached to having a thread reaching 200 pages.All entreaties to him by well meaning forumites to soften were futile until he was eventually consumed by his own whirlwind.Am also shocked u conveniently found an escape goat in Ndi Enugu,many of whom have contributed more meanigfully than some Omambala free borns.That you even described your fellow Igbo brothers in so a despicable manner and words is sickening.Who called u omata and who called u illiterates? Honestly,u guys have a lot of renewal to do.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by lertee(f): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ishsoph:
Good one!
Let's start from the basics

Kedu k'imere? grin
This is simple na,
Odinma(my night was fine)
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ochon: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ishsoph:

E'quote zina onye ahu
Mgbe Anambra bidoro tinyewe ya ego n'akpa m'obu improve living standard ya karia nke anyinwa then anyi e'take ya serious
In the meantime okpata k'ona yarn

Enyi a, kedu?
Eziokwu ka ikwuru. Nwanne, oyi atugbugom. Achoro ka Softsparkyy bia cho'm oyi. sadsad Kedu kwanu k'imere?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by oneeast3: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
GBAM!

We shall keep leading the pack in all spheres of development..

OdenigboAroli: And for all I care,this thread can go in flames. After all,it wont change the reality on ground that Anambra is the fastest developing state in Nigeria. Anambra has the best education system,Anambra healthcare system is top notch and Anambra has some of the best road connectivity in Nigeria. Industries are trooping in and Agriculture is booming.

Omanbala Erika!
Omanbala di ugwu,di ngala!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ochon: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

How is it scary?
Do you know what else is scary?
When a whole archdiocese refused to accept a Bishop that was given to them because he isnt from the town....lol
Guy,speak for yourself....I have lived with Imolites and dealt with Enugu people.
They have one thing in common...jealousy,especially the older ones.
I guess Nigeria is saddled with deep bigotry for each other. Well, I don comot mouth for the matter sha. Make you carry go. smiley
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ochon: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
I have a feeling na kelvin bu onye kogi state.
I have a feeling Kelvin is from Borno, and a resident of Sambisa forest. lipsrsealed
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
isi aki oyibo. You should have known you have nothing sensible to discuss before commenting on this thread.
Anyway let me remind you, there is a new Anambra thread you can go there and showcase the beautiful uplift in Anambra.
Igba oso nne ghi.

We don hear...Now,run along.
By the way,were you not the first ti quote me...lol
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

We don hear...Now,run along.
By the way,were you not the first ti quote me...lol
No you run along. Next time don't ever post nonsense or insult any part of ala igbo on nairaland, anyi niile bu otu.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by obayaya(m): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ishsoph:

Wife ko knife ni
Dont think you'll use your senatorial position to collect all the divas we have in this nl

Ehee, kedu maka nwata, erm Irisk? wink

Ma half kpof kpof cheesy

Lol.. I've warned you o!!!

I'm sure she's fine wink

cheesy

oneeast3: Chai..hahahahaha cheesy you see why I like you.. cheesy
Well I want you to know that chino is perfect gentleman out there. Our branch office in Ph has all Igbo states represented as workers including Akwaibom and Rivers employees..I must tell you I am responsible for their in-take into our establishment..

You need to prove that to Nairaland community because your online persona leaves much to be desired

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
lertee:
This is simple na,
Odinma(my night was fine)
Hahahahahahhaha. biko onye choro inutara anyi nwata aa?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon: I have a feeling Kelvin is from Borno, and a resident of Sambisa forest. lipsrsealed
Odim ka o so na ndi gbara oso bakasi na Aba.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Handsomegod: @Odenigbo.Who did what to which thread? It was Chino or whatever deplorable name you call him that made it clear to all that destroying the thread meant nothing to him.Infact he kept asking if any price is attached to having a thread reaching 200 pages.All entreaties to him by well meaning forumites to soften were futile until he was eventually consumed by his own whirlwind.Am also shocked u conveniently found an escape goat in Ndi Enugu,many of whom have contributed more meanigfully than some Omambala free borns.That you even described your fellow Igbo brothers in so a despicable manner and words is sickening.Who called u omata and who called u illiterates? Honestly,u guys have a lot of renewal to do.

Chino didnt start the thread and I at least was hoping they do keep their madness till Chino opened his own thread . Chino played a role but the whole thing was started by Faun and Chiwude. And how did I describe my Igbo brothers?
Isn't brothers the same ones that destroyed Anambra thread ?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by obayaya(m): 1:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Hahahahahahhaha. biko onye choro inutara anyi nwata aa?

Lertee bu Asa m embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. / U.K Is The 2nd Most Miserable Country In The World - MHQ Study Shows / Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.