Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (50792 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
lertee:
This is simple na,
Odinma(my night was fine)
Hahahahahahahahaha
I pulled the trick on you babe and you fall cheesy
I didn't ask after your night girl
I simply asked "how do you do?". You know most tribes in Nigeria understands "kedu" to mean "how do you do?" but adding "kedu k'mere?" I know it'll confuse you grin

Lolz @ 'this one is simply na' grin
Obayaya I don hands up o grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Chino didnt start the thread and I at least was hoping they do keep their madness till Chino opened his own thread . Chino played a role but the whole thing was started by Faun and Chiwude. And how did I describe my Igbo brothers?
Isn't brothers the same ones that destroyed Anambra thread ?
Nwata nwoke aaaa bu Odnigbo na atu ajo asi cheiiii!!!!

Okenye adigho mma itu asi ooo.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by obayaya(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ishsoph:
Hahahahahahahahaha
I simply asked "how do you do?". You know most tribes in Nigeria understands "kedu" to mean "how do you do?" but adding "kedu k'mere?" I know it'll confuse you grin

Stop Mocking my lady angry
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
obayaya:

Lertee bu Asa m embarassed
You don enter one chance be that?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon: Eziokwu ka ikwuru. Nwanne, oyi atugbugom. Achoro ka Softsparkyy bia cho'm oyi. sadsad

Kedu kwanu k'imere?

Nwata ahu bukwa oyi oyi m nwoke SpikesC gawara obodo oyibo last month. O'gwara m kam letewa ya anya mana ya bu nnwa kariri biko cool

Enyi a, anokwa m ya, n'agbara naijiria odibo as usual sad
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
obayaya:

Stop Mocking my lady angry

Ilovenigeria:

grin grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ochon: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ishsoph:
Hahahahahahahahaha

you too wise. They don catch Lertee. grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ochon: 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ishsoph:
Nwata ahu bukwa oyi oyi m nwoke SpikesC gawara obodo oyibo last month. O'gwara m kam letewa ya anya mana ya bu nnwa kariri biko cool

Enyi a, anokwa m ya, n'agbara naijiria odibo as usual sad
Eze puo, eze ozo anochie. Softsparkyy efegoro SpikeC aka, anochigomu ya. cool

Okwa iji umu asa agbara Naijiria odibo? wink
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by lertee(f): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ishsoph:
Hahahahahahahahaha

Bad teacher grin grin

Ilovenigeria:
Softyy is jealous tongue
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Handsomegod(m): 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Chino didnt start the thread and I at least was hoping they do keep their madness till Chino opened his own thread . Chino played a role but the whole thing was started by Faun and Chiwude. And how did I describe my Igbo brothers?
Isn't brothers the same ones that destroyed Anambra thread ?
So if an assailiant comes to demolish your house,u will aid him and finish urself? Does it not say a lot about our values+principles? Go to the Enugu thread and behold the quality of informed discussions going on there? Gradually and eventually,a Pan-Igbo ideology has been forthere and in trying to diversify such a lovely movement,this thread was opened but unfortunately,the same potential beneficiaries killed their own dream at arrival and you want to hold others culpable? Odenigbo u are titled man and must endeavour to shun evil as ur stautus demands.Without u knowing,I was an ardent follower of a some threads u opened in the culture section.I found them most refreshing and currently,am wondering what went wrong. Please let maturity prevail and do all you can to sanitize this thread.The mudslinging is already boring,to say the least.

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon: you too wise. They don catch Lertee. grin

grin

ochon:
Eze puo, eze ozo anochie. Softsparkyy efegoro SpikeC aka, anochigomu ya. cool

Okwa iji umu asa agbara Naijiria odibo? wink
NNa eeh, nnwa ahu digodi hot. Igaghi ejituli ya o tongue

Di anyi amaghi m ihe i'na ako enweghi m ohere umu asa biko wink
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
lertee:
Bad teacher grin grin

Softyy is jealous tongue
Jesus!!! Why do you all call me softy?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
lertee:
Bad teacher grin grin

Softyy is jealous tongue

Na you be bad student grin

shocked shocked shocked
Na softsparky get that moniker? lipsrsealed
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by obayaya(m): 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

E no concern you tongue
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by manny4life(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wait o... What is going on here?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by manny4life(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Good morning everybody, finally... Peace reigned.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon: Ibu onye ebe then? wink
Iam 4rm that state with ''Nnu Ora'' as its Slogan
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
manny4life: Good morning everybody, finally... Peace reigned.

Nwoke Nnewi longest time

KelvinGraphics:
Iam 4rm that state with ''Nnu Ora'' as its Slogan

Ohozara/Uburu/isiagu? cool
Nwa Ebonyi cheesy

Obayaya Onisha is on fire o, ikpogokwa your folks ebe ahu?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by obayaya(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ishsoph:

Nwoke Nnewi longest time

Nwa Ebonyi cheesy

Yes o!!!

So sad sad
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Dreambeat: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Igbo bu ofu!Why fight and insult one another over artificial boundaries.This is my state.That is your state.The people of my state are better than yours.It makes no sense to me.Igbos are one and the same,though we may differ in tongues but we are still the same.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
obayaya:

Yes o!!!

So sad sad
Nna oginikea na eme na Onitsha?
Gbaam ukwu na eze.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by obayaya(m): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Gbaam ukwu na eze.

A petrol tanker exploded along New parts Flyover sad

Report suggests that people may have died..
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
obayaya:

A petrol tanker exploded along New parts Flyover sad

Report suggests that people may have died..
Eyaaah it's a pity.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Psychedelia(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
Uhhh... Who the fhuck is Chika Ezeani? undecided

Reading this thread, I've finally come to conclude, that if there's any justice in the world, Chino would be the posterboy for Postinor-2.
Walking human excrement.
I megburu onwe gi na nzuzu.

*Unfollows thread*

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Psychedelia: Uhhh... Who the fhuck is Chika Ezeani? undecided

Reading this thread, I've finally come to conclude, that if there's any justice in the world, Chino would be the posterboy for Postinor-2.
Walking human excrement.
I megburu onwe gi na nzuzu.

*Unfollows thread*
Hahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahah
Biko nwannem thread ajugo oyi biko cool your temper.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Odim ka o so na ndi gbara oso bakasi na Aba.
Chaiii! Kedu otu isi we mara?? Idikwa sure na isoghi na ndi gbara oso ahu??
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon: I have a feeling Kelvin is from Borno, and a resident of Sambisa forest. lipsrsealed
Nwanne, Feeling gi gbakwa oku therecheesy
Nyo iru'm na nke Ishsoph ofuma ka igwa anyi onye yiri onye Borno na ime anyi abuocheesy
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dreambeat: Igbo bu ofu!Why fight and insult one another over artificial boundaries.This is my state.That is your state.The people of my state are better than yours.It makes no sense to me.Igbos are one and the same,though we may differ in tongues but we are still the same.
Word!
Nwannem Chukwu gozie gi o.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ishsoph:

Nwoke Nnewi longest time

Nwa Ebonyi cheesy
None.tongue
Yeah... Proudly Ebonyian.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by manny4life(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ishsoph:

Nwoke Nnewi longest time

Nwa Ebonyi cheesy

My broda, kedu kwanu ... Longest time,
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
Gbaam ukwu na eze.
Oburu so igba gi ukwu na eze, i karu igwanu ya ka ogbakapu gi ezecheesy
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Oburu so igba gi ukwu na eze, i karu igwanu ya ka ogbakapu gi ezecheesy
Hiann oooh. Ngwanu ya gbaa m ukwu n'ike.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop / Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari / 2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.