Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation (49430 Views)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Welcome To Anambra State: Light Of The Nation 2.0 / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Malawian(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
lemme quote from my days at ekpoma " ihea aburo ogbako ndi imo" grin grin grin

no mind me o.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Nwanne, Feeling gi gbakwa oku therecheesy
Nyo iru'm na nke Ishsoph ofuma ka igwa anyi onye yiri onye Borno na ime anyi abuocheesy
undecided sad

KelvinGraphics:
None.tongue
Yeah... Proudly Ebonyian.cheesy

At least I got your state right nwa Abakaliki tongue
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
manny4life:

My broda, kedu kwanu ... Longest time,

Odi mma nwanne mmadu
You've been MIA in a long while now.
Was wondering whether you've relocated back to Naija considering you broached that thought some time ago that I read from you herewink
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by manny4life(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ishsoph:

Odi mma nwanne mmadu
You've been MIA in a long while now.
Was wondering whether you've relocated back to Naija considering you broached that thought some time ago that I read from you herewink

Yes o, I've been MIA for a minute... NL iss too much for me, too much fighting and drama.. can't handle it. This thread is prime example. You know say I carry myself go Houston, TX.. My work adiro kwanu easy.

Bros, that's still on my mind, I still dey plan am but so many thoughts ...That's story for another day abeg, Naija is becoming unstable by the day.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
The united nations has commended Nigeria for her seriousness in the implementation of the Millennium Development Goals. Speaking at one of the side events to the 69th Session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York on the theme of "Localising the Post-2015 Development Agenda: Lessons from Inter-Governmental Partnership in the Implementation of the MDGs", the Director of United Nation's Millennium Campaign, Carinne Wood commended the Senior Special Assistant to the President on MDGs (SSAP-MDGs), Dr. Precious Gbeneol for her commitment to the Project. The former SSAP-MDGs who is now the Special Advisor to the UN Secretary General on Post 2015 Development Agenda , Ms Amina Mohammed was also commended for laying the the initial foundation for
the Project.

Relying on various reports about the Project, Ms Wood commended the former Governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi for his innovative vision of mainstreaming the MDGs into Governance in Anambra State during his tenure as Governor.

Speaking at the event, Dr. Gbeneol said that whatever achievements Nigeria recorded were due to the resolve of Mr. President to change the face of governance in Nigeria by concentrating on things that would hasten the development of the country. She expressed her gratitude to Mr. President for his deploying the resources that made the effective implementation of the MDGs programme possible.

The former governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi, who was invited to speak at the event in recognition of the remarkable performance of Anambra State in the MDGs programme in Nigeria, shared his experience on how he was able to marry the policies of his Government to MDG goals. "On coming into office, we adopted the MDGs as our vision as a State and formulated a multi-sectoral approach for delivery of all the MDGs goals simultaneously. Although road construction was not part of the MDGs strictly speaking, roads are necessary for the delivery of the MDGs, starting with goal one-poverty alleviation. We constructed a lot of roads to creat access for rural communities. Recognizing that we could not on our own achieve everything, we went into strategic partnership with international and local partners. A case in point was our collaboration with the Church which led to the return of their schools and government's continued funding of those schools. This is the reason why Anambra State now comes first in external examinations. We also supported their health institution. Using St. Joseph Hospital Adazi-Nnukwu for example, I can tell you that it now handles heart operations, Obi said.

Obi explained that for Post MDGs agenda to be fruitful, that the people must be at the centre of its planning and implementation. He said that even in the budgeting process, the people must be encouraged to be part of it.

Ms Amina Mohammed who described Obi as the " MDGs' Nigerian champion,"
encouraged other governors to understudy him and replicate what he has done in their States.

John Cardinal Onaiyekan, who represented the Catholic Bishops of West Africa thanked the United Nation for the continued concern for the plight of the peoples of the world, commended Dr. Gbeneol for her work in the MDGs. Further, he said he was a witness to Obi's achievements in a Anambra State, and insisted it was because of his close collaboration with the Church. He urged other Governments to see the church as partners in progress and collaborate with her for the good of the
society and to the Glory of a God.

Obi's exploits still reverberating.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
manny4life:

Yes o, I've been MIA for a minute... NL iss too much for me, too much fighting and drama.. can't handle it. This thread is prime example. You know say I carry myself go Houston, TX.. My work adiro kwanu easy.

Bros, that's still on my mind, I still dey plan am but so many thoughts ...That's story for another day abeg, Naija is becoming unstable by the day.

Lolz
NL is a theatrical spectacle I only come here to have fun and the fighters a times adds to it

Yeah recall you relocated to Houston, hope you've settled properly though
Oh ok, guess the outcome of our 2015 election and political landscape in general will largely determine that...
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by spikesC(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ishsoph:
Nwata ahu bukwa oyi oyi m nwoke SpikesC gawara obodo oyibo last month. O'gwara m kam letewa ya anya mana ya bu nnwa kariri biko cool

Enyi a, anokwa m ya, n'agbara naijiria odibo as usual sad

My brother, kedu ka imere. Daalu for the care you're taking grin
I fugo n'ebe aka m ruru bu problem for you abi grin

ochon:
Eze puo, eze ozo anochie. Softsparkyy efegoro SpikeC aka, anochigomu ya. cool

Okwa iji umu asa agbara Naijiria odibo? wink

Bia, enyi a angry
Takia your time there. A naro eme eze puo, eze a nochie na somebody's wife tongue

A ga m akporo gi ndi bakassi oo grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
spikesC:

My brother, kedu ka imere. Daalu for the care you're taking grin
I fugo n'ebe aka m ruru bu problem for you abi grin
Men I dey o

Onye ala k'ibu grin
Ole way jare?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by spikesC(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ishsoph:
Men I dey o

Onye ala k'ibu grin
Ole way jare?

I dey oooo cheesy
My body just dey do me like mimilo grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 30, 2014
spikesC:

I dey oooo cheesy
My body just dey do me like mimilo grin

I can tell cheesy

Ama m na e'settle go well now
Biko mekwara umu nnwa ebere o grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by spikesC(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2014
Ishsoph:

I can tell cheesy

Ama m na e'settle go well now
Biko mekwara umu nnwa ebere o grin

Wella wella man.

Umu nwa di loyal wink
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by HarmLessAkpi: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

And who are you to declare an Anambra thread closed?
Oga,park for corner.

You lots from Imo and Enugu destroyed this thread out of jealousy,and now you are trying to make Chino a scapegoat. Chino didn't even srart this thread. I have been to Enugu thread and had some disagreement with Cjrane,Spyder and co but I know when to leave and let the thread progress.

To be honest with you,every Igbo man knows there is jealousy and hatred towards Anambra people and this thread is a testimony to that. You see how they ganged up and destroyed this thread with Chino as an excuse.
You are now playing the game of ostrich because you got nothing to post in this thread aside from news articles(propaganda messages)
You are now blaming Enugu and Imo Peeps, accusing them of jealousy where there is non.

When you're trolling around the thread of enugu asking them what happen to agriculture and other sectors, peeps at the thread address you in a matured way, though your dirty infested intention is to derailed their thread even when the thread is not abt their governor.

Now Faun asked a simple question and chino derailed the thread just to avoid the question.

Let me ask the question again.

Since the both of you idiots( chino and ode) said that enugu roads pix are just mere propaganda, where is the el dorado pix of anambra?

Idiots always pointing accusing fingers on innocent people.

Next time learn to thread carefully, thank God enugu peeps don't have fish brain idiots like chino, so hoping to derail their thread is dead on arrival as you two foolish anambra peter obi paid sycophants will be ignored in that beautiful thread.

Anu nwuru anwu.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by spikesC(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
softsparkyy:
SpikeC where have you been? I searched for you everywhere. I even reported to police that my husband was missing. angry

Onye nke m furu n'anya, O si n'obi m, Apu n'anwu kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Kedu ka i mere?

O bu otu nwannem nwoke nwere na nairaland raputara m. embarassed embarassed
Just to take you away from me cry cry cry

A na m eche maka gi oge obula, from ututu to abali kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Ilovenigeria(f): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Please were is chino?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by oneeast3: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nwanne mu I dey oo..

Catch some fun with my family.. cheesy

Ilovenigeria: Please were is chino?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by spikesC(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
softsparkyy:
lol ...all these names for me?

You are still my love [s]though Ochon has been taking good care of me[/s].
Nna welcome home.

That's better kiss kiss kiss
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ochon: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
softsparkyy:
lol ...all these names for me?

You are still my love though Ochon has been taking good care of me.
Nna welcome home.
I've paid my dues, when am I taking my rightful place n'ime obi? embarassed
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ochon: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
softsparkyy:
Ochon where have you been?
On a journey, to find the right words to woo you. embarassed
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ochon: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
softsparkyy:
You don't need words to woo me?
Really? Gbamu ukwu n'eze!! Kedu ifemu needirisi, then?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ochon: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
softsparkyy:
Just si m na adim isi ka squirrel, I will smile and gladly follow you.
LMAO. Blunt pino pino k'ibu. grin Erm, kama mu ga agwa gi udiri okwu ahu, okaramma namu piara gi number di uto. Isi gi adiro ka nke nchi at all, obi di ka nchi n'ihi na odimma ile anya. embarassed grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ochon: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
softsparkyy:
But those are the kind of things that turn me on.
ROTF!! Are you kidding me? I can understand the harsh words during "ife otiti", but during wooing? It's hard to believe. grin
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ochon: 12:04am On Oct 04, 2014
softsparkyy:
Once I like you, wooing and "ife otiti" na the same thing.
LOL. Ok then. Noted. smiley So, gini n'echugi ura? Ikewsigo ino na embrace oyi gi nwoke, na ehi ura.
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by ochon: 12:09am On Oct 04, 2014
softsparkyy:
Couldn't sleep. Looking @ d ceiling and making some wishes.
I noticed you are a light sleeper. You do make comments sometimes by 3am or even 4am. What wishes were you making? Care to let me in on it?
Re: Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 04, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / US Makes $10,000,000 From Nigeria In Rejected Visa Applications / Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.