Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day (1784 Views)

My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by kuyola(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
mhen! i dont know how else to call this, i am in love with a lady who happens to be young school leaver and seeking admission. She is always unhappy when i do not call her sometimes when i am very busy. Normally i call her like twice a day, morning and evening but recently she just asked me to call her every morning, afternoon , evening and even before going to bed at night just for her to be at peace cos we dont get to see dat much, and she worries alot. i know her for that? After all these i apologize to her buh she gets pissed for a long time. We come back again.......and then.....again.......come back again.

She should also call me in the same way that i call her.....isn't it? Must i do all the calling?
Pls advise. undecided
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by Tallesty1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Call her
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by philantoxx(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
bro it ain't easy at all.even if your a customer care agent wit MTN.
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by Truth24(m): 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
I bet N1000 credit will do d magic.... Just load and call her every one hour of d day.... u can speak for not up to one minute....just say u're feeling bored u wanted to hear her voice or wanted to know how she's doing.... Call her and make sure u keep calling her.... Like 3 days she go call to warn u make u no call her agn.....
Oh u dey work but u fit still dey find small time Sha, remember not more dan a minute on d fone

1 Like

Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by Etosonc(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
Just Oneday Ask Her To Send U Credit Card Of 750 Dat U Are Out Of Air Time
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by iceberylin(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2014
ĎŐŃŤ!!!!
ŤĤĔŚĔ ŴĤŐŔĔŚ ÁĨŃŤ ĹŐŶÁĹ angry

2 Likes

Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by 100Cents: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
You should just tell us that you are phu.cking an underaged girl.

Change your ways..
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by chelseabmw(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
Some ladies sha undecided
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
is that too much to ask for ?
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by oluchikeh(f): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
Truth24: I bet N1000 credit will do d magic.... Just load a call her every one hour of d day.... u can speak for not up to one minute and say u're feeling bored u wanted to hear her voice.... Call her and make sure u keep calling her.... Like 3 days she go call to warn u make u no call her agn.....
Oh u dey work but u fit still dey find small time Sha, remember not more dan a minute on d fone

Im very married with a child but believe me i expect my hubby to call me everyday just to check up
he recently complained that i dont call him as much, but thats you chasing me na.
not necessarily 3ce but at least once
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by japhmanuel: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
May she dey call u too na
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by Sarimah(f): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Keep calling her till she gets tired of it
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by Sarimah(f): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
chelseabmw: Some ladies sha undecided
hey smiley
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by Mobebi(m): 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
u said she is a school lever Na so what do u expect from such girl? she is a girl not a lady..... u self u no see adult go toast?
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
kuyola: mhen! i dont know how else to call this, i am in love with a lady who happens to be young school leaver and seeking admission. She is always unhappy when i do not call her sometimes when i am very busy. Normally i call her like twice a day, morning and evening but recently she just asked me to call her every morning, afternoon , evening and even before going to bed at night just for her to be at peace cos we dont get to see dat much, and she worries alot. i know her for that? After all these i apologize to her buh she gets pissed for a long time. We come back again.......and then.....again.......come back again.

She should also call me in the same way that i call her.....isn't it? Must i do all the calling?
Pls advise. undecided
Run for ur life...lol. Ur stranded.
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by bullyman36(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
Truth24: I bet N1000 credit will do d magic.... Just load a call her every one hour of d day.... u can speak for not up to one minute and say u're feeling bored u wanted to hear her voice.... Call her and make sure u keep calling her.... Like 3 days she go call to warn u make u no call her agn.....
I tell you. Keep calling her at an hour interval. She will be the one to tell you to reduce the number of times you call

1 Like

Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by chelseabmw(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sarimah: hey smiley

How are you sarimah?
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by Sarimah(f): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
chelseabmw:

How are you sarimah?
I'm good and u?
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by chelseabmw(m): 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sarimah: I'm good and u?

Managing and I'm trying to be as strong as u do embarassedwhat did u cook?
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by valmunich(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2014
Keep calling. Just keep calling

1 Like

Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by bullyman36(m): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
chelseabmw:

See this lovers oooo wink cheesy grin chelseabmw call her joor....no do online talk for here ooo grin
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by Sarimah(f): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
chelseabmw:

are u ill or hungry?

I can help u know..

My food ur medicine wink
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by chelseabmw(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
bullyman36:
See this lovers oooo wink cheesy grin chelseabmw call her joor....no do online talk for here ooo grin

Bro..... Tnx for ur advise cheesy
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by OohMpa: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2014
These are signs of an ugly babe dating a fine bobo.... angry

This kind of chick would slap you if you even talk to the sister....
Biko, call and call for your life is at stake. Make it 5x a day and call at 5hrs intervals...

Remember, the ugly ones have nothing to lose.... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by chelseabmw(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sarimah: are u ill or hungry?

I can help u know..

My food ur medicine wink

For real? I'm sick u know? I went to a gym centre
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by jennylove7575(f): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Young school leaver seeking admission? ... Hmm, Boy! You are dating an underage. Very Weird!
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by adrainuche(m): 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
Dnt call her everyday dats when the real quarrel starts ...
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by Sarimah(f): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
chelseabmw:

For real? I'm sick u know? I went to a gym centre
sowi dear..u'll be fine...
smiley smiley
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by chelseabmw(m): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sarimah: sowi dear..u'll be fine...
smiley smiley

Okay
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by chelseabmw(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sarimah: sowi dear..u'll be fine...
smiley smiley

Check ur message
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by Sarimah(f): 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2014
chelseabmw:

Check ur message
okay
Re: We Quarrel Cos I Don't Call Her 3 Times A Day by frijos(m): 12:28am On Sep 26, 2014
Niggas with time aint got no money, niggas with money aint got no time. Lol

That's what u get when u date a school-leaver who is seeking admission. The gurl doesn't have anything doing so u that is busy at ur workplace must make time to call and chat her up every now n then (omo u go fear work na). Plus hypertension go nearly kill u unto say u dey wonder where she dey n wetin she dey do n who she dey with because believe u me bruh gurls just wanna have fun. Goodluck Jonathan! Hehehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Men Intimidated By Their Counterparts Successes? / 15 Things A True Boyfriend Should Do / Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.