Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? (1791 Views)

Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Introverts In A Relationship, How Do You Cope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2015
I have occasionally overheard many guys saying they can date any type of lady as no one is barely flawless; but I have never in my life overheard a dude saying he would date a money grubbing lady

The economic situation of the country is not smiling at all cheesy.. At the mention of money grubbing ladies, an average Nigerian dude would mouth-thrash them as unproductive fellows who are NOT the right prospects for a sane man

In the recent time, I came across a lady who always requested for gifts during global celebrations. During Mother's day she requested; during Father's day she requested for gifts; during Children's day the same thing, and the moment I noticed she was at the receiving end, my love for her headed on diminishing returns

Now the question is

Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber" ?

3 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by pickabeau1: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2015
booked

Can I date a money grubbing lady YES
With hope of changing her NO

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by Spaxon(f): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2015
^^ u fast oooo ..
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by Fabdedon(m): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2015
nada, ela goshto deyero etan amanela smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by DuchessLily(f): 11:34am On Mar 20, 2015
Hmmm....money grubbing! cheesy

Babes have suffered
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by chimerase2: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2015
If she can move ma mins3 forward undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2015
If someone thinks his/her attitude will change in relationship or marriage, such occasion lead to devastating result.

You cannot change someone especially the ever demanding ladies. Such attitude is like blood thirst, an addiction to alcohol and even more.

As for me I prefer a working class babe not because of her financial contribution but because she will understand the management of money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2015
Fabdedon:
nada, ela goshto deyero etan amanela smiley

Wetin dis one dey talk?
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by falconey(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2015
interesting........

I don't think I can CHANGE someone like that.....but sure I can manipulate her with what she want the most» MONEY.
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by viczing(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2015
Ummmmm!!!! Don't know what to comment....

Let me read other people's own
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hmmm....money grubbing! cheesy

Babes have suffered

Yes nah. No be so una be nowadays?
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by Fabdedon(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2015
wristwatch:

Wetin dis one dey talk?
voce nao fala portuguese etan dechala
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by DrAify(f): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2015
This is serious undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by Jostico: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2015
pickabeau1:
booked

Can I date a money grubbing lady YES
With hope of changing her NO

guy dont you want change? Everybody in nigeria says change and you're saying no to it.oga oo
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by pickabeau1: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2015
Jostico:

guy dont you want change? Everybody in nigeria says change and you're saying no to it.oga oo

I don't have to want what everybody wants tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2015
Thank God I'm NOT a money grubbing lady and I will NEVER be

OP, remind me when Lalasticlala moves this to the head quarter
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2015
falconey:
interesting........

I don't think I can CHANGE someone like that.....but sure I can manipulate her with what she want the most» MONEY
Hmmmmm !!!
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by steppin: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Can a leopard change its spots?
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by MaLAdyy(f): 11:57am On Mar 20, 2015
Maybe wif divine intervention
e dey sm babes DNA
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by phlio(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
baba T it a no for me...I love peace of mind
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bisolarh:

OP, remind me when Lalasticlala moves this to the head quarter

Action speaks more than mere words young lady

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by justmag(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
When I am not mentally disturbed. In fact..I just help my homie save on his bank account by switching to independent ladies.
grin
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bisolarh:
Story!
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by DuchessLily(f): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
wristwatch:

Yes nah. No be so una be nowadays?

Not every girl is like DAT

Besides, guys like to spend money... Cos u will see a guy who has a babe who is not a money grubber, will still go and pack other side chicks who he will be spending his money on. Since his real babe no sabi collect d money.

DAT is d reason most girls ask their boyfriends for money. They will say if I dnt collect it , other girls out there will collect, so make I collect so DAT he will have less cheat with
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by angrybird007: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Never date someone cos u want to change them rather date cos u love them
Most people(men nd women)are pigs.
Clean them up they will still go back to their filth
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
DuchessLily:

Not every girl is like DAT

Besides, guys like to spend money... Cos u will see a guy who has a babe who is not a money grubber, will still go and pack other side chicks who he will be spending his money on. Since his real babe no sabi collect d money.

DAT is d reason most girls ask their boyfriends for money. They will say if I dnt collect it , other girls out there will collect, so make I collect so DAT he will have less cheat with

Oh I see. A reasonable man will not spend money lavishly on unproductive projects.

Talking of spending on a lady, I will spend on her if her needs are reasonable and compulsory
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
angrybird007:
Never date someone cos u want to change them rather date cos u love them
Most people(men nd women)are pigs.
Clean them up they will still go back to their filth

Angrybird has spoken. Nice one dear.

I hope u are not angry today?
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by DuchessLily(f): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
wristwatch:

Oh I see. A reasonable man will not spend money lavishly on unproductive projects.

Talking of spending on a lady, I will spend on her if her needs are reasonable and compulsory

Yeah! Thank God u said "a reasonable man"..... Which means most men r 'unreasonable'

Especially d married ones. Cos u will see mistresses cruzzing big rides and traveling here and there, while wife who won't ask for money cos she wants hubby to save enof to build their empire, will be suffering with her children
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by angrybird007: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
wristwatch:

Angrybird has spoken. Nice one dear.

I hope u are not angry today?
Iyam angrybirdangry
Where is my wristwatch undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by henrylowe(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
I can only bleep a money grubber but marry her ? NO NO NO
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by henrylowe(m): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
I can only bleep but when it comes to marriage, it's a NO NO
Re: Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
DuchessLily:

Yeah! Thank God u said "a reasonable man"..... Which means most men r 'unreasonable'

Especially d married ones. Cos u will see mistresses cruzzing big rides and traveling here and there, while wife who won't ask for money cos she wants hubby to save enof to build their empire, will be suffering with her children

I agree with your point but saying MOST men are unreasonable, I don't think it's so. Tell me why should those glutton ladies take money from d married men knwing they have wives @ home. Why can't they reject the offer. It shows as we have unreasonable men, we have unreasonable ladies. It's 50:50.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chai! My Girlfriend Did This To Me In A WAEC Examination Hall / Guys,would You Let Your Girlfriend Peck Another Guy? / Why Do Girls Have More Sex Counts Than Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.