Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

How To Know If You Are Romantically Finished - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If You Are Romantically Finished (751 Views)

Whats The Reason Why Boys Don't Compliment Themselves Romantically? / 20 Romantically Whack Photoshop Tweaks / Can A Nigerian Girl And Her Father Be Romantically Involved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If You Are Romantically Finished by Omomehn: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
if its only romance section you visit you are finished. yungwizY already said something similar to this. monetarily, you are not likely to benefit here - call girls may though. visit other sections like business, investments, etc and impact your life positively too on nairaland. you should not just be about romance on here peeps. insults are not new to me, just incase.
Re: How To Know If You Are Romantically Finished by ikon123(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
that true!
Re: How To Know If You Are Romantically Finished by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
ON mY WaY To BuSInESs SeCtIoN
Re: How To Know If You Are Romantically Finished by DickDastardly(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2014
Omomehn: if its only romance section you visit you are finished. yungwizY already said something similar to this. monetarily, you are not likely to benefit here - call girls may though. visit other sections like business, investments, etc and impact your life positively too on nairaland. you should not just be about romance on here peeps. insults are not new to me, just incase.
ENDORSED!
Re: How To Know If You Are Romantically Finished by Crocz(m): 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
The fact is nobody will ever tell you how or where to make money, you use your brain, intellect, smartness, aggressiveness and get wealthy...most of them in business or investment section are scams...be wise before you get your as* scammed

Anyway, you can't scam a broke nigga...so if you are already broke, you are save
Re: How To Know If You Are Romantically Finished by balogundayo(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
I visit the travel, technology and education sections...

Buh the Romance section rocks... Alotta crazy nd smart peeps on here... U know, stories that u could relate to in ur personal situation nd all that... It's been a crazy experience...
Re: How To Know If You Are Romantically Finished by Missmossy(f): 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Tell that to the freaks! Very true.
Re: How To Know If You Are Romantically Finished by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2014
politics above any other thing,the travel section helped me alot(good for people aspiring to study outsIde Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Don't Want Their Husband To Hang Out With Unmarried Guys / 11 Things I Learned From 11 Years Of Marriage / Whatt Does He Do Now???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.