Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Whatt Does He Do Now??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatt Does He Do Now??? (746 Views)

How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / He's 18, I'm 14. Does He Like Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatt Does He Do Now??? by globoy: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
No insult please?? My friend and his gf have been datin g for like three months now,but my friend do complainn a lot about how she gets annoyed easily,and d long duration it takes them to resolve it.My guy make this complain often and often that she like to get beiing pacify,that she tells him on phone sometimes that she should plead to her for know reason...sometimes in my mind I do wonder that is she d one dating him or what". But what made me post this,was that she called my friend last week friday,but due to some home chores and stuffs sha ,he wasn't able to pick. D call ,but called her back,and what he heard was thatt"I DONT EVEN EXPECT U"" so my plight now is to know she's like getting up,is she like forming d boss or whatwas it meant to be
Re: Whatt Does He Do Now??? by adepiero: 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
i don't understand this write up.
Re: Whatt Does He Do Now??? by vizkiz: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
how old is your friend and the girl...this will bring out the answer to my reply

Downloading reply 4% . . .
Re: Whatt Does He Do Now??? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
:>
Re: Whatt Does He Do Now??? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Playing 'Boss' by Rick ross featuring nicki Minaj.

Charlie you gotta listen to tha song.

:>
Re: Whatt Does He Do Now??? by Medunah: 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
Whats ur business with ur frnd's relationship?? Why are you using paracetamol on another person's headache??

2 Likes

Re: Whatt Does He Do Now??? by pasqal09: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
That's what you get for dating a kid.
Re: Whatt Does He Do Now??? by naijaboiy: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
vizkiz:
how old is your friend and the girl...this will bring out the answer to my reply

Downloading reply 4% . . .
Bros which network?

E slow o

1 Like

Re: Whatt Does He Do Now??? by ITbomb(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
Kids shouldn't date
Re: Whatt Does He Do Now??? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
SMH!
Re: Whatt Does He Do Now??? by vizkiz: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

Bros which network?

E slow o

na Mtn dey do me anyhow cry
Re: Whatt Does He Do Now??? by theconfusedman: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
can someone help me in need of relationship advice really badly. thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/2002232/best-friend-likes-more-than#28107534
Re: Whatt Does He Do Now??? by Tymax(m): 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Lol. All these OP's and their imaginary friends.

(1) (Reply)

What Manner Of Husband Are You? / LADIES READ: 3 Magic Words That Will Make ANY Man Open Up To You / 5 Relationship Fact About Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.