Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Why Women Don't Want Their Husband To Hang Out With Unmarried Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Don't Want Their Husband To Hang Out With Unmarried Guys (752 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Don't Want Their Husband To Hang Out With Unmarried Guys by marvelck: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Most women would prefer their husband moving/hanging out with married men instead of single guys. Most of whom are generally seen to be weird, randy or promiscuous. Not that some married men aint like that, but single men are more prone to such lifestyle, that's why most married women don't like seeing their hubby hang out with unmarried guys/friends, so that their 'bad' lifestyle wont rub off on them... They feel such guys or friends would be a bad influence on their husband. But come to think of it, boys will always be boys. Even when he's with his mother, he'd still want to go out and play with his friends, no matter the restrictions...and the same thing applies to most married men...
Re: Why Women Don't Want Their Husband To Hang Out With Unmarried Guys by iceberylin(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
QÚĔŚŤĨŐŃ ŦŐŔ ŤĤĔ ĞŐĎŚ undecided
Re: Why Women Don't Want Their Husband To Hang Out With Unmarried Guys by inosend: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bad single company corrupts good fidelity manner.
Re: Why Women Don't Want Their Husband To Hang Out With Unmarried Guys by sheikh89: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
angry story.....if d guy lyks he shld hang out wit d wife's married fnds only....if him wan misbehave it wont stop him...

BEWARE OF 419: dis land is not for sale....trespassers will b tortured and shot...survivors will b shot AGAIN !!!!
Re: Why Women Don't Want Their Husband To Hang Out With Unmarried Guys by Tymax(m): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Really? Does any man take this rubbish from his wife? She wants to filter my buddies? Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa.. She nor fit. Well, there are some lines that will never be crossed. angry

Maybe that's why my married buddies have been acting weird of late.
Re: Why Women Don't Want Their Husband To Hang Out With Unmarried Guys by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mtchewwww you think guys are like girls, once they get married they see their girlfriends as snatchers.
I tire for some women and their mentality.
Re: Why Women Don't Want Their Husband To Hang Out With Unmarried Guys by mesoade(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
I've known my guys before i met her.. . Why then will she persuade me to abstain from them?.

What will she be like if i tell her to leave her friends
Re: Why Women Don't Want Their Husband To Hang Out With Unmarried Guys by Tallesty1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
marvelck: Most women would prefer their husband moving/hanging out with married men instead of single guys. Most of whom are generally seen to be weird, randy or promiscuous. Not that some married men aint like that, but single men are more prone to such lifestyle, that's why most married women don't like seeing their hubby hang out with unmarried guys/friends, so that their 'bad' lifestyle wont rub off on them... They feel such guys or friends would be a bad influence on their husband. But come to think of it, boys will always be boys. Even when he's with his mother, he'd still want to go out and play with his friends, no matter the restrictions...and the same thing applies to most married men...

(1) (Reply)

11 Things I Learned From 11 Years Of Marriage / Benefits Of Sex In Marriage / What Manner Of Husband Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.