Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) (2137 Views)

Buhari Threatens Niger Delta Militants, Says Defeating Them Won’t Be Tough / Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] / 5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
What goodluck have we had if not boko haram? What goodluck have we had if not 20billion disappearing? What goodluck promotes and shields corrupt officers? What goodluck awakens tribal consciousness? What goodluck makes it a disgrace to be a nigerian living abroad? What goodluck blames the opposition for its ineptness? LET'S DUMP GOODLUCK COS HARDWORKING PEOPLE THRIVE ON WORK, NOT LUCK
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by Orunto: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Takeover EITHER CHAD OR CAMEROON FIRST, NIGERIA WILL DASH YOU DAURA.
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by brainpower(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
ibrahym47: How did OBJ makes sure Atiku can't become Nigerian president? My brother none of these politicians is holier than Atiku. If the power that be rallied around him today,
the rest na story

I guess you are right. I have been saying the same thing cos Nigeria hasn't gotten to the extend of one man one vote. Its the cabals that usually decide who goes or not. Then ask yourself, would the cabals let Buhari lead them? When they know that he may imprison them. That's why I keep begging the youths to thread carefully especially on social media cos they will only be used and dumped. A lot of people that watch foreign movies or see what happens outside in the western countries use that same knowledge to talk here but forgetin that Nigeria is a regional country. If you are really following Nigeria's politics and you live in Nigeria you will know that no south west indegene will contest cos OBJ has done theirs.
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by ibrahym47(m): 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
brainpower:

I guess you are right. I have been saying the same thing cos Nigeria hasn't gotten to the extend of one man one vote. Its the cabals that usually decide who goes or not. Then ask yourself, would the cabals let Buhari lead them? When they know that he may imprison them. That's why I keep begging the youths to thread carefully especially on social media cos they will only be used and dumped. A lot of people that watch foreign movies or see what happens outside in the western countries use that same knowledge to talk here but forgetin that Nigeria is a regional country. If you are really following Nigeria's politics and you live in Nigeria you will know that no south west indegene will contest cos OBJ has done theirs.
Ur monica worths it, with people reasoning like this I think there is hope for our dear country.
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by davo3286: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
I like his style...continue dreaming! That can only happen in Nollywood.
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by viczing(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Akpaife:
Ur president-in-waiting will wait till internity grin
Bro GEJ till 2019

I dey tell u
Re: Election Will Be Tough In 2015, We Want To Take Over – Buhari (see) by viczing(m): 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Curlieweed:

I only come here these days for the comic relief from the Apeeshit whinners. Rather than focusing on 2019, they are wasting their meagre intellects trying to depose a president that has halved the poverty rate (World Bank) and reduced our import Bill by 50%.

Bunch of pathetic clowns.

Apc can like to dream shit....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Governor, Sullivan Chime Impregnates "Runs" Girl / Volkswagen, Finally Returns, Begins Vehicle Assembly In Nigeria Again - / What Ibb Told Gej When The Latter Visited The Former.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.