Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? (29614 Views)

The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction / Why You Cant Succeed In This Life / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by savvy715(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
adeokunade: If you are to come to this life again, will you choose to be a black man?
. yes,

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
ElNur1: if I would choose, I would choose not to come bak as a human.. mayb a bird, stone or something else.

What about a male lion? or a blue whale?
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Elxandre:
Nevertheless, you still have on some form of attachment cheesy
yea,for my protective styles*wink*really,if u do take good care of ur hair,you would love it,you can go afro,or bantu knots out or flat twist.its just a matter of healthy hair care.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by UyiIredia(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
adeokunade: If you are to come to this life again, will you choose to be a black man?
Of course. I am content with my race. In fact, I despise people who are too pessimistic of blacks and their future.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by nickz(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: i can tell, first our identity is spelt IGBO not ibo......ooo mpa bu mmanya(beer) guys ji enwe anuri cool
lmao OK..I hear you sir
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by OGANTAP(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mrcdorv: Yes i will,black is beautiful.

BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL BT UNDARATED IN DIFFER SITUATION SO I CHOOSE WHITE

LOLS
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by sugaarbear(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
nigeria is a beautiful black african country tho far better than most african countries....if you get better cash sure yu go no say enough fun dey..
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by tomiobj(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
no. I'll come back as a yellow simpsons character grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Fulaman198(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
This thread is a huge disgrace to our ancestors. A lot of you are a complete disgrace to your ancestors and should really think before you post before you make your ancestors cringe at your stupid mindset. Shake off your inferiority complex now before it's too late. Stop disgracing yourselves and act like men or act like proper women.

This all "wanting to be white" needs to stop. All the butt-kissing and low self-esteem is really infuriating and I won't have anything to do with it. The self-depreciation needs to stop. If Axum came in here, he would be laughing at all you losers who are ashamed of what you are.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by bigfrancis21: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Elxandre:
Seconded.
My thread which pleads utmost attention is still rotting away, while unnecessary topics get all the attention.

https://www.nairaland.com/1914672/fupres-shambolic-admission-process

Everyone keeps talking about change, but mods still prefer to place topics infested with tribal and political bigotry on front page..

That thread is a sure reason why I will leave Nigeria the next chance I get, and may not return. (except as an investor to pluck money, the only Good thing about the country)

There are several threads being opened daily on nairaland, many of which are very good articles deserving of the front page but many times go unseen by the moderators. In most cases, mods can get too busy to be going through every single thread to know which to move to the front page or not. To this effect, special frontpage-request threads were created in every section for nairaland users to bring to the attention of the mod of that section threads they(the users) would like moved to the front page.

If you have a good thread you want moved to the front page, contact the moderator of that section to have it moved or you can as well contact me, and I'll recommend it for the front page.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Tex42(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
would love to comeback as a black man,but this time as an African-American[U.S.A].

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Let's see it from another angle ,okay? Don't you guys think the fact that we have to descend so low and ask such a stupid question means that our rapists are the ones to blame? I mean if it wasn't for slavery , colonialism ,racism and white supremacy I doubt any of of you would ever ask such ? This is exactly what it is,the contact with europeans brought low self esteem among most Africans-blacks

Now why not react like the chinese, if you are under domination, you can always keep your way of life and language for a better future, I mean is it not shocking that of all the continents and countries which were raped by western imperialists ,African countries are still the only ones using the language of their masters ? Using their currencies for some? Praying their gods and following their religions?

Do you really think that the guys who stripped you of your pride will b the ones to give it back to you ?

So not only I wish to still come as an African -black but I also wish to come back during the scramble of Africa so that I can organize my people and kill as many western imperialists and missionaries as we can.

Btw it still baffles why the boxer reaction which happened in china did not happen in Africa, I heard of people of my ethnic group and clan beheading missionaries but they gave up so quickly to the point that not being a Christian is almost a taboo

3 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fulaman198: This thread is a huge disgrace to our ancestors. A lot of you are a complete disgrace to your ancestors and should really think before you post before you make your ancestors cringe at your stupid mindset. Shake off your inferiority complex now before it's too late. Stop disgracing yourselves and act like men or act like proper women.

This all "wanting to be white" needs to stop. All the butt-kissing and low self-esteem is really infuriating and I won't have anything to do with it. The self-depreciation needs to stop. If Axum came in here, he would be laughing at all you losers who are ashamed of what you are.

Let's educate them

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by bigfrancis21: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tex42: would love to comeback as a black man,but this time as an African-American[U.S.A].

They are not having it any better, bro. You won't appreciate how lucky you are to be Nigerian or the qualities that, by virtue of the very fact that you were born and raised in Nigeria, you possess until you come here, US.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by abdulwastecx(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2014

I will love to be pink.

black is a racists adjective. ...I am dark skin but I am not black.
I am ok with my skin but I am not ok with my nationality, which is one hell of a place

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by juwoonn(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
After 7years of graduation but still underemployed, epileptic power supply (no electricity in my area for the past 5 months....always fueling and servicing generator. Bad roads that's killing my travelling hubby.
Honestly, I'll choose Kenya or Ghana against Nigeria, if I should have a come back choice.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Elxandre(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
bigfrancis21:

There are several threads being opened daily on nairaland, many of which are very good articles deserving of the front page but many times go unseen by the moderators. In most cases, mods can get too busy to be going through every single thread to know which to move to the front page or not. To this effect, special frontpage-request threads were created in every section for nairaland users to bring to the attention of the mod of that section threads they(the users) would like moved to the front page.

If you have a good thread you want moved to the front page, contact the moderator of that section to have it moved or you can as well contact me, and I'll recommend it for the front page.
As you should see, I tagged some mods, but I guess they have their own diabolical reasons as usual.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by scanp(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Y nt, black unbeatable color

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by kaybee3(m): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fulaman198:

Sorry man I don't want certain areas to shrink on my body so that will not happen nor would I want to talk in a different manner.
are you saying the body of a black man doesn't shrink? And on talking deferent manner, what wrong with the way white people talk? I have meet few of them and they actually talk fine. Also you never know if you might love talking differently only if there could be opportunity to find out
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by UyiIredia(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
kobonaire: There's nothing wrong in reincarnating as a black person .... however there is EVERYTHING wrong in coming back as mr sagamite of NL grin grin
Lol.
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
So you want to be white in your next life?

Be careful what you wish for:

Black Nigerians lounging...

You just might get it:

White Greeks fighting to receive milk in Athens at the beginning of the month

3 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
And l smile and shake my head at a generation bereft of the ancient splendour,strength,pride and conquest of the black race, who led the human race and on the way tripped,getting up became the curse,not to rise again,and other race with craft and the subtility of a snake held and stil hold the foot that triped......
Black will what l will always want to be,any time,next life and after,time will take us back to where we once belonged.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by ghananotnaija(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hey-yo NO! N-O!

Never been black like you Nigerians and never want to be. I only want to be CHARCOAL like all Ghanaians.

DissolveNigeria2015
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
This Stockholm syndrom really needs to stop, I will never wish to b or look like a plunderer, a mass, murderer, a rapist , a thief, a pig, a civilization thief etc..I'm not impressed by the westerners, they have never done anything good to humanity

The problem with Africans is that we don't learn or research our history pre colonization and slavery imagine some Africans talking about us living in trees and eating each other prior the imperialists ?
This is the equation low self esteem+ignorant Africa= brain dead African , how do you expect to improve your living conditions and develop your countries with brain dead people? The problem with Africa is intellectual laziness.

Are they by any mean telling us that being white-pink will make them better? And we wonder why bleaching is such a trend, why not debate about how the pigs reached such level of comfort and wealth and then try to apply such ? Even ifmit means killing them the way they killed us ?
We don't learn from our history too bad
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by kaybee3(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Fulaman198: This thread is a huge disgrace to our ancestors. A lot of you are a complete disgrace to your ancestors and should really think before you post before you make your ancestors cringe at your stupid mindset. Shake off your inferiority complex now before it's too late. Stop disgracing yourselves and act like men or act like proper women.

I don't think this is about self esteem really, this just a thread to have fun and wanting to come as a white person doesn't mean one doesn't like been black. To me I love been black and black is beautiful but there is nothing wrong if I'm white too cos white is beautiful too. I just want to explore and this as nothing to do with ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
A big Yes. I will.

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by LajaLaba: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Very funny grin I love my colour but far away from this continent.....No time

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by LogansShadow: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sincerely: No!.

Not because I hate being black but just because I hate it when generally, blacks are being blacks ,if you know what I mean. And as a black guy,that affects me

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by tattesco(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Am made of black
Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good to see u here, please take over and show to these fools that we are not having it that bad unlike what the western imperialists media outlets are always portraying , do these fools on Nl even know that there are ships from portugal coming to Angola on a daily basis, yet u will only hear about africans dying while trying to reach Europe embarassed embarassed we are programmed to only see the bad things in us
ROSSIKE: So you want to be white in your next life?

Be careful what you wish for:

Black Nigerians lounging...

You just might get it:

White Greeks fighting to receive milk in Athens at the beginning of the month

1 Like

Re: Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? by omoadeleye(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
dream wey no fit come tru na him only jobless people dey sleep and dream... haabaa na.. you ainst a kid anymore. i just knw dat a seconds can be a life time opportunity so why wasting your precious time on whaay can ever and which is not meant to be able... in olamide voice ''keep dreaming, loh fi omi boju''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Igbos Migrated From Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife / 2019: Omoyele Sowore Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Over His Presidential Ambition / Protest In Warri Against Ayiri Emami Over 2nd Highest Title In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.