Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones (28212 Views)

Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints / Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread / MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Awwal1st(m): 10:25am On Sep 26, 2014
omalistic:

That's sweet of you.
I also prefer my Note 3 anytime.
My Note 3 is just the best... Graphics, Camera and everything compare to that iPhone ++ or na wetin dem call am self..
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by tokjohn: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2014
You won't believe what you will see. Watch and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8myBtiuAw&feature=share
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by slinkman(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2014
Kessleek: The bolded are irellivant and as for the coloured have you done a personal hands on battery test between galaxy note 3 and iphone 6plus. And iphone have a seamless hardware and soft ware integration which the note three can only dream of just to think that the iphone 5s with an underclocked cyclone processor and just 1gig of ram blows the note3 with 3gig to the 7 ring of hell says alot, touch id, the 8mp camera of the 6+ capture better photos than the note 3. Please go and compare your note 3 with iphone 4s...
lmao, blows you say? the iphone 5 only bested the note 3 on single core chipset and the note 3 regained it in the dual core chipset. the note murders the iphone 5s, note 3 still rated higher than the silly iphone 5 on any website. google the top 10 best phones worldly. mtcheww, i am A tech dude and i know. the note wins the 6 when it comes to battery mah. why render few of my points irellivant because your silly icrap doesnt have it? mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by omalistic(f): 10:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Kessleek: So what can the note 3 do that the 6+ cant do.

Watch the video I posted earlier, then consult Google for additional info.

Jah bless

1 Like

Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2014
Kessleek: So what can the note 3 do that the 6+ cant do.

Note 3 over 6+
- IR Blaster (Works as TV or Any electronic Remote Control)
- Support Wireless Charging
- Better multitasking because of Multi-Windows and with 300% MORE RAM (3 GB RAM vs 1 GB RAM)
- The powerful features of stylus(S Pen)

Loads more

6+ over Note 3
- iBend

6+ should be compared to Galaxy round and G Flex

3 Likes

Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by lomprico(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2014
salvatore007:

Mtchewww waz usin iphone5 n decided 2upgrade....

Shey na crime to change product nii.. me no blame u sha u still dey use curve2 dats why u dy shine teeth like eran sisun(roasted goat)
From iphone to techno? upgrade indeed! Stup1d kid!
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by lomprico(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2014
Suntemi:

The "you can lie o" that I used "italic" to show that I was just kidding is the reason you said I don't have sense? I will not insult u. You are really mature as u claimed.
Check his profile d dude is just a kid seeking attention.
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by nani667: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2014
Metal bending.... Rare ability....
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2014
Kessleek: AND SAMSUNG PHONES ARE HOTPLATES AND TICKING TIME BOMBS.
I love both samsung and apple. I hate to spend huge cash money on a phone that bends though.

1 Like

Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Kessleek(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2014
yehmi01:

Please dont talk like this.

Even if its one nko

let alone 9. what prove do you have its not more than 9.

Is it not the one you heard off that you can count.

Y should a phone of almost 200k bend

I would rather buy a broom for 200k and know that it will bend jeje.

Rubbish
At that they are supposed to report to apple. Thats what after sales service is now. Why will someone who bought a device with factory error not return it.
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by salvatore007(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2014
lomprico:
From iphone to techno? upgrade indeed! Stup1d kid!

Dis 1n doesnt evn kno d beginnin f d stori nd is commentin... pple sha
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by salvatore007(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2014
lomprico:
Check his profile d dude is just a kid seeking attention.

Nd dis dude is an old man wit pokin nose....
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Kessleek(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
ollah1:

Note 3 over 6+
- Better multitasking because of Multi-Windows and with 300% MORE RAM (3 GB RAM vs 1 GB RAM)

Loads more

6+ over Note 3
- iBend

Firstly irblasters are off cus there are apps on ios that can transform it to a universal remote, eventhough its cool its not a necessity cos almost all android phones can be used as remote. The multi windows is great. The note three has 300% more ram but can it run 300% smooter than 6+ with less ram, i will say it again 6+ is smoother than note 3 with 300% bigger ram.

The s pen!! What can i say, its awesome with great features. But it aint necessary, most sammy users dont use the spen though they might use it the first time they get the note but after the exitement wears off and it will end as a waste of space.

And you were actually making sense until you started this ibend, like wtf.

You are also saying it will be better to compare the 6+ to galaxy round. But do you know that the galaxy round is just a note three without the pen, instead it have a curved screen. So what are you saying
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Kessleek(m): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
slinkman: lmao, blows you say? the iphone 5 only bested the note 3 on single core chipset and the note 3 regained it in the dual core chipset. the note murders the iphone 5s, note 3 still rated higher than the silly iphone 5 on any website. google the top 10 best phones worldly. mtcheww, i am A tech dude and i know. the note wins the 6 when it comes to battery mah. why render few of my points irellivant because your silly icrap doesnt have it? mtchew
Those are just benchmarks in real life the iphone5s blows the note3 away #fact. Ok lets just take the benchmark, a single core clocked at 1.3ghz out peform a single core clocked at 2.3ghz, will that not give you something to think about.

And you are contradicting your self you are techie then you suppose to know that you dont just judge battery life by paper mah. Instead you do a real life comparison between the two.

And me rendring your points irrelivant. Do you even read those points again.
*You can download an ios themes on your note three, is this even a point. You are dissing a phone and you download a theme that makes your phone look like theirs. It looks exactly like lg france that dissed the 6+ using an iphone. Seriously lg suppose to use their device to post that.
* Iphone 6+ bends WTF. If the 6+ bends how is that an advantage to the note three. Will that make scrolling through its homescreen panes any smoother.
* It have a removable battery. While this is an advantage and its relative[some people prefer phones with none removable battery], and that the fact that many oems are now making phones with none removable batteries, so this is no longer an advantage..
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kessleek: Firstly irblasters are off cus there are apps on ios that can transform it to a universal remote, eventhough its cool its not a necessity cos almost all android phones can be used as remote. The multi windows is great. The note three has 300% more ram but can it run 300% smooter than 6+ with less ram, i will say it again 6+ is smoother than note 3 with 300% bigger ram.

The s pen!! What can i say, its awesome with great features. But it aint necessary, most sammy users dont use the spen though they might use it the first time they get the note but after the exitement wears off and it will end as a waste of space.

And you were actually making sense until you started this ibend, like wtf.

You are also saying it will be better to compare the 6+ to galaxy round. But do you know that the galaxy round is just a note three without the pen, instead it have a curved screen. So what are you saying

Why did apple add flash light functionality to their OS and even created a shortcut for it? After all there are flash light apps. 6+ might be smoother than 3(running kitkat) but it will blow 6+ away when it gets android L.

S Pen uses a Wacom digitiser, if i was an artiste i can easily draw something, anything while on the move before i forget. I don't need a paper booklet or stress myself with typing on a tablet in a speech event when i can easily use the S Pen to write. With the S Pen, i can draw and send a design , a signature or whatever and the receiver sees it just the way its sent

I talked about the round and G flex cos they both posses a curved display which is what 6+ abi na iBend turned out to be.

Wondering why you ignored the wireless charging thing? Ohh its a useless thing until apple embraces it

1 Like

Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Kessleek(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
omalistic:

Watch the video I posted earlier, then consult Google for additional info.

Jah bless
Dont tell me about some shitty video. If the note3 didnt break in a bend test does that mean that it is a better device than the six plus. The video that the dude even show in youtube is false. His fone already had a slight bend which made the phone easier to bend. There is another video where a person tried to bend the phone but he couldnt. There is even a dude who has used his own for almost two weeks and its still straight though he puts it in his jeans pocket.
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kessleek: Dont tell me about some shitty video. If the note3 didnt break in a bend test does that mean that it is a better device than the six plus. The video that the dude even show in youtube is false. His fone already had a slight bend which made the phone easier to bend. There is another video where a person tried to bend the phone but he couldnt. There is even a dude who has used his own for almost two weeks and its still straight though he puts it in his jeans pocket.

There is... There are.. There was.. Stop ranting and call a spade a spade. If it was another manufacturer hell would loose but its apple nah so u gotta lick up their asssss. can this happen if Steve Jobs was alive? Btw, she posted a youtube video which is enough evidence. It happened to more people but not not all of them will talk about it(fanboyism)

1 Like

Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Meanwhile...

Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Babalakin(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Eldavido1: There are only 2 fones out there in the market, Samsung galaxy note 3 and the others...
grin grin angry grin grin grin grin you are a good man sire grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Kessleek(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
ollah1:

There is... There are.. There was.. Stop ranting and call a spade a spade. If it was another manufacturer hell would loose but its apple nah so u gotta lick up their asssss. can this happen if Steve Jobs was alive? Btw, she posted a youtube video which is enough evidence. It happened to more people but not not all of them will talk about it(fanboyism)
Which evidience. Did you hear what the dude said, he said he bent the phone with all the strength he could muster in his thumb added to the fact that his phone is slightly bent, it will give you exactly what you get in that video. I agree its apple fault that in other to achieve a thin phone they sacrificed some things in the six plus, the phone did not even bend fully its only the part close to the volume keys that was bent the other part was ok. But does not justify the video on normal daily use ( i dont know if your normal involves phone bending) with extreme care a person can use the 6+ without it getting bent. Even the other video that was shot the iphone 6 did not have the same fate as the six plus. And as i said before i am yet to see someone do the bendtest on an xperia device.
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Kessleek(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
ollah1:

Why did apple add flash light functionality to their OS and even created a shortcut for it? After all there are flash light apps. 6+ might be smoother than 3(running kitkat) but it will blow 6+ away when it gets android L.

S Pen uses a Wacom digitiser, if i was an artiste i can easily draw something, anything while on the move before i forget. I don't need a paper booklet or stress myself with typing on a tablet in a speech event when i can easily use the S Pen to write. With the S Pen, i can draw and send a design , a signature or whatever and the receiver sees it just the way its sent

I talked about the round and G flex cos they both posses a curved display which is what 6+ abi na iBend turned out to be.

Wondering why you ignored the wireless charging thing? Ohh its a useless thing until apple embraces it
The spen is good but the question is does everybody use it. I dont want to pull out fake statistics, but a good number of note users do not use the spen.

Nodoubt the android l up date will make it fast but will it be as fast as the 6+? No, the note3 will not be able to take full advantage of the os cos its 64bit and note3 is 32bit.

As for wireless charging. Do the note3 support wireless charging Do any samsung device support wireless charging
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Kessleek(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
ollah1:

BE CAREFUL WITH THE BOLDED.

And am not fanboyish. By the way you said it happens to other people but they do not want to talk about it, why will they not talk about it when their money is at stake and apple promised to replace any damaged 6+ (a part from the ones people like that dude twisted by themselves). So i see no reason why they will not complain...
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Kessleek(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
HARDDON:

Dude, dude, reread ur post ...... Is there a medical term yet for dis apple thingy that is cast on u? Or r u one of them loud gongs? - sitting on da market square selling pomo yet on NL claiming to be offshore?

@op, she is swinging defensive , that does not stop d phone from bending.....lab test and real life are two different ball games: the people using d phones r d ones complaining .... They beta look into it.

Btw, iPhone 6 : because u have more money than brains

Why would I need to read my post? I wrote it so I know what I wrote.

9 morons out of 10 million sat on their phones and broke it, hardly an issue other than incompetence.

May I offer a suggestion?

Try to learn how to debate without resorting to grunts and howls. It's just a phone and not a pacemaker.
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by symbianDON(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kessleek: Firstly irblasters are off cus there are apps on ios that can transform it to a universal remote, eventhough its cool its not a necessity cos almost all android phones can be used as remote.
sorry to counter you but this statement isnt true. For any phone to function as an IR remote it must have an IR sensor hardware built into it. Not many phones have that these days though.

1 Like

Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Baddestguyp: this is pretty much all u wanted to say. u could have said this alone and spared us the remaining piece of crap

Astute readers will be able to understand my post, that you chose to latch on to just that part shows your level of development.

Poverty is a disease.

I'm an unashamed Apple fan and I use their products without any reservation.
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by mrofficial(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kessleek: The spen is good but the question is does everybody use it. I dont want to pull out fake statistics, but a good number of note users do not use the spen.

Nodoubt the android l up date will make it fast but will it be as fast as the 6+? No, the note3 will not be able to take full advantage of the os cos its 64bit and note3 is 32bit.

As for wireless charging. Do the note3 support wireless charging Do any samsung device support wireless charging

You are beginning to sound childish. Why should everyone make use of the S pen?

2 Likes

Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
mrofficial:

I hardly ever use the spen in my Note2. I personally think it's gimmicky.
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by texazzpete(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
ollah1:

Note 3 over 6+

Loads more

6+ over Note 3
- iBend

Naturally you fail to mention things the iPhone 6 has over the competition

- better camera
- More powerful CPU
- 64bit vs 32 bit
- Much more powerful GPU
- Fingerprint Reader
- Smoother, lag free UI (despite having much less RAM)

It seems some of you are genuinely aggrieved that the iPhone 6 is the most powerful smartphone ever made right now cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by texazzpete(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
mrofficial:

Erm...in this Phonearena poll, only 22% of Galaxy Note 3 users said they used the Stylus very often

http://www.phonearena.com/news/How-often-do-you-use-the-S-Pen-stylus-of-your-Galaxy-Note-3_id53572

Not fully scientific, but yeah.
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by emmancipated(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lol
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Mention(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
texazzpete:

Naturally you fail to mention things the iPhone 6 has over the competition

- better camera
- More powerful CPU
- 64bit vs 32 bit
- Much more powerful GPU
- Fingerprint Reader
- Smoother, lag free UI (despite having much less RAM)

It seems some of you are genuinely aggrieved that the iPhone 6 is the most powerful smartphone ever made right now cheesy
You just used style to mention two great niggas in ya post (Mention and Naturally)
M sure Naturally would soon be here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Adam Mosseri, Instagram New Boss (Photos) / HTC Makes One Final Attempt At Survival By Releasing The HTC U12 Life. / Unboxing Samsung Old Flagship S20+ 5G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.