Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones (28086 Views)

Compensation From MTN Nigeria After My Earlier Complaints / Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread / MTN Customer Care Agents Are [Incompetent] (Complaints) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Bending or Not. Apple phones remains the best phones ever. Some people can't just afford it or have the knowledge to operate the phones so they are often surprised as to why Apple is a strong brand hence their grieve. Well Apples phones are not meant for dummies, get a techno or something else and stop the rant.
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Kessleek(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
mrofficial:

You are beginning to sound childish. Why should everyone make use of the S pen?
Dude calm down. He told me what he uses his spen to do, and i said that though the spen is amazing (obviously) people hardly use it. So hows that childish
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by kenex4ever(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
People dat r queuing to buy dis phone is it dat dey don't have phone dey using or dey just want to buy it because it's d latest.
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by kunlesehan(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Thorerah: They didn't really address the issue,did they? undecided
They didn't, they just BENT round the issue.
smart f00ls.

1 Like

Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Talph: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lordnath: What's the point of having your pockets bent to buy a high-end device and still have the device bent through normal use.

Blue chip companies like Apple are making substantial compromises in traditional designs and durability just to compete favourably. It started with a cheaper variant of the IPhone 5 called 'c'..what da heck.

These companies churn out expensive garbage called 'flagship smartphones' every year and then u just have to keep buying cos one way or d other the old phone becomes a liability. From reduction in software support to hardware failure.

My Galaxy S4 gets so hot at times that it could fry balls while it sits in d pocket. A subtle way of telling me it needs a brother
have you seen a solution to your s4 heating up going thru same
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Nmeri17: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
CityNG: The Apple iPhone6 and iPhone6+ are the best smartphone on the market today.

Apple does not release inferior hardware and one of the reasons that I am are staunch customer is that they control both hardware and software of all of their products.

I am typing this on an MacBook Air with my iPhone 5s and iPod plugged in. My server is a iMac and I have at least 3 iPods in stalled in various cars.

It's easy for anyone to attempt ridiculing a manufacturer. How sensible is it to stick a high dollar smartphone in your back pocket and then sit on it?

For those that don't like iPhone or Apple products, the good thing is that there are various other products out there to purchase.

For those on the fence, it is my honest opinion that you should give it a try. You can always sell it and unlike other phones, no other phone holds it's value like an iPhone.

For fellow iFanboys, I have held both phones in my hands (already sold 3 I had slated for my Nigeria store over here) and they are a thing of beauty.

I can't wait for the iWatch to be released.

It's a good time to be a technical fan.

pictures bruh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by mrofficial(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kessleek: Dude calm down. He told me what he uses his spen to do, and i said that though the spen is amazing (obviously) people hardly use it. So hows that childish

Okay. Didn't read your post completely. Had to stop when I read that. Sorry
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nmeri17:

pictures bruh lipsrsealed

You can find many detailed pictures of the iPhone 6, iPhone6+ and iWatch on [url]Apple.Com[/url]

Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by Lordnath(m): 12:45am On Sep 27, 2014
Talph:
have you seen a solution to your s4 heating up going thru same

No solution bro. Thinking of changing it
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by ProsperUSA: 6:11am On Sep 27, 2014
Ok
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by chumakk: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2014
CityNG: The Apple iPhone6 and iPhone6+ are the best smartphone on the market today.

Apple does not release inferior hardware and one of the reasons that I am are staunch customer is that they control both hardware and software of all of their products.

I am typing this on an MacBook Air with my iPhone 5s and iPod plugged in. My server is a iMac and I have at least 3 iPods in stalled in various cars.

It's easy for anyone to attempt ridiculing a manufacturer. How sensible is it to stick a high dollar smartphone in your back pocket and then sit on it?

For those that don't like iPhone or Apple products, the good thing is that there are various other products out there to purchase.

For those on the fence, it is my honest opinion that you should give it a try. You can always sell it and unlike other phones, no other phone holds it's value like an iPhone.

For fellow iFanboys, I have held both phones in my hands (already sold 3 I had slated for my Nigeria store over here) and they are a thing of beauty.

I can't wait for the iWatch to be released.

It's a good time to be a technical fan.
don't mind them smiley
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by wizzyblast(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
nickyginika: Lmao.........#teamHTC

Lolz... HTC wicked!!! grin
Re: Apple Responds To Complaints Of Bent Iphones by wizzyblast(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
You know what I'm thinking? cheesy just imagining if it was tecno phantom z... Wow!! Alarm for Don Blow!!! grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lenovo Shows Off Concept Flexible Smartphone, Smart Projector And A Lot More / My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls / Tecno Camon CM: Specification, Review & Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.