Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

A Break In Sex..why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Break In Sex..why? (2109 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / Bizarre: Global Boom In Sex Doll Sales (pictures) / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Break In Sex..why? by rukkyland(m): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
i dont want to have sex again..she said.(why)? i just dnt want it..(after much pressure)..ok..its against my religious belief and u know dat and i am feeling a sense of guilt any time we have sex.this is coming from her after 2yrs of our relationship(we both welcome sex in d relationship not until 3months ago). i have respected her view for three months now..my body longs for hers and am under d temptation of trying other options..please house do u think her reason is valid enuf? or there are other reasons 4 her action? what should i do?
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by mcdreeezy: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Get a side chick

3 Likes

Re: A Break In Sex..why? by vizkiz: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Op, don't listen to that guy up there, as you can see his signature says "i am a sinner" so stay away from him..my advice to you is...

Go get a freaking side chick cuz your "holy girlfriend" is already furcking a sweeter dick than yours tongue

4 Likes

Re: A Break In Sex..why? by StPete: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2014
vizkiz: Op, don't listen to that guy up there, as you can see his signature says "i am a sinner" so stay away from him..my advice to you is...

Go get a freaking side chick cuz your "holy girlfriend" is already furcking a sweeter dick than yours tongue
grin grin grin mad man

1 Like

Re: A Break In Sex..why? by AfricanApple(f): 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
depends on the trust you have for. it does happen like that atimes.
I'm a living example. just like that I stopped and said not anymore until we are married though not for religion sake but but for my own good

forget that u have been doing it with her before, I believe she has finally realise she can no longer bear the guilt she feels inside. if u this k becis she stopped, u should get a side chick, its ur own cup if tea but that's never the best idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Break In Sex..why? by Enegod(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2014
rukkyland: i dont want to have sex again..she said.(why)? i just dnt want it..(after much pressure)..ok..its against my religious belief and u know dat and i am feeling a sense of guilt any time we have sex.this is coming from her after 2yrs of our relationship(we both welcome sex in d relationship not until 3months ago). i have respected her view for three months now..my body longs for hers and am under d temptation of trying other options..please house do u think her reason is valid enuf? or there are other reasons 4 her action? what should i do?
you have been dumped...take heart!!!
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by ojaydedon(m): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
sex is meant for married ppl... So better make her decision ur decision too...

One tin abt sex is dat once u hav started, it wuld be hard nt to wnt it... So dnt even start if u havent b4 #brotherly advice to whom it may concern
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by OohMpa: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2014

That's Spanish version of "You got small dïck and I can't tell the difference if you have an ërection. So I'm gonna be fücking a big dïck for the mean time while you foot bills"

1 Like

Re: A Break In Sex..why? by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:10am On Sep 26, 2014
When a woman says that to a man, Then the only thing going through her mind is MARRIAGE....She's not seeing the future in d relationship, Go see her parents and everything will go back to normal
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 26, 2014
rukkyland: my body longs for hers and am under d temptation of trying other options..please house do u think her reason is valid enuf? or there are other reasons 4 her action? what should i do?
Tell her what you feel but respect her wish ........
If you want something contrary to her wish then find a girl who's thinking in your direction !!
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by ibrahym47(m): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2014
@op something is wrong somewhere, I had thesame experience some months ago, I jst pretend as if all is well despite d sweetness of her punamy. Guess wat, I port to her next available friend. U jst have to show these girls that u r crazy too.
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by rukkyland(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2014
AfricanApple: depends on the trust you have for. it does happen like that atimes.
I'm a living example. just like that I stopped and said not anymore until we are married though not for religion sake but but for my own good

forget that u have been doing it with her before, I believe she has finally realise she can no longer bear the guilt she feels inside. if u this k becis she stopped, u should get a side chick, its ur own cup if tea but that's never the best idea
we are nt ready 4 marriage yet.she intend havin her degree b4 marriage.after she got this bank job she changed.no sex..no romance..no kiss..am i a log of wood?anyway tanx 4 ur advice.well noted.
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by philantoxx(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2014
a break is temporary..u may resume soon sha depending
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2014
rukkyland: we are nt ready 4 marriage yet.she intend havin her degree b4 marriage.after she got this bank job she changed.no sex..no romance..no kiss..am i a log of wood?anyway tanx 4 ur advice.well noted.

Did u say afta ahe got 'dis bank job'?

I laff in ibibio. Ah kay kood nfet se nam akan ankefo may akok say se gwag akan akenfo.

Dude, start counting ur losses. Cos she is not totally into d relationship neither is she totally out. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Break In Sex..why? by Jarchi(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
She might be eating deep anoda side or deeping deep the religious side. Itz up to you
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
vizkiz: Op, don't listen to that guy up there, as you can see his signature says "i am a sinner" so stay away from him..my advice to you is...

Weray re oo grin
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by valmunich(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Konji na sure bastard oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by Charles4075(m): 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
rukkyland: we are nt ready 4 marriage yet.she intend havin her degree b4 marriage.after she got this bank job she changed.no sex..no romance..no kiss..am i a log of wood?anyway tanx 4 ur advice.well noted.
. Maybe her manager or colleague at work is into her, just kidding bro. Btw, maybe she realised something about her engaging in pre-marital sex. Why don't you talk to her and find out why.
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
She just got a job in a bank.
I think she's facing another phase which is hard for her, especially the banking world. The banking world is pretty stressful for newcomers and the libido level normally drops when you're busy like that.

Secondly, we can't rule out the fact that she's mixing with other people. New friends, new colleagues, new crush! She might also be into a guy in the office. Some girls don't know how to sleep with 2 guys at a time. So, you're at a loss here.

Moreso, you don't know if she has changed her ideology of not being ready to get married. Sometimes, some conversations can change our ideology, even some scenarios too. Maybe when she was having a chit-chat with her colleagues, she got new ideas about sex before marriage. It can also be the case.

Finally, maybe she's slowly withdrawing from you.

All these things can be the cause of her change in sexual character. But you should look at other things she's doing to confirm any of the above highlighted points above.
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by rukkyland(m): 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=chinziaski]She just got a job in a bank.
I think she's facing another phase which is hard for her, especially the banking world. The banking world is pretty stressful for newcomers and the libido level normally drops when you're busy like that.

Secondly, we can't rule out the fact that she's mixing with other people. New friends, new colleagues, new crush! She might also be into a guy in the office. Some girls don't know how to sleep with 2 guys at a time. So, you're at a loss here.

Moreso, you don't know if she has changed her ideology of not being ready to get married. Sometimes, some conversations can change our ideology, even some scenarios too. Maybe when she was having a chit-chat with her colleagues, she got new ideas about sex before marriage. It can also be the case.

Finally, maybe she's slowly withdrawing from you.

It is well. i wil keep fighting and if no positive changes.i wil give her a break.life goes on.tanx man.
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by rukkyland(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Charles4075: . Maybe her manager or colleague at work is into her, just kidding bro. Btw, maybe she realised something about her engaging in pre-marital sex. Why don't you talk to her and find out why.
yeah i should. its really frustrating when d girl u love is taking everything away.tanx man
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by rukkyland(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
mcdreeezy: Get a side chick
you sure this is the best option?
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by rukkyland(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
philantoxx: a break is temporary..u may resume soon sha depending
have tot of this..but its so difficult letting go..love self..so bitter and sweet.
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by rukkyland(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
obongproff:

Did u say afta ahe got 'dis bank job'?

I laff in ibibio. Ah kay kood nfet se nam akan ankefo may akok say se gwag akan akenfo.

Dude, start counting ur losses. Cos she is not totally into d relationship neither is she totally out. cheesy
it is well o..but wont give up easily sha.
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by Tinalex(f): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
@op i think your gf has found sm1 who has a better future n whom she is more secure with. To her...you 're not serious nor worth wasting her body with. I tot there is this saying dt "a man who wnts a future with you will not always lay emphasis on sex".
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by philantoxx(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
rukkyland: have tot of this..but its so difficult letting go..love self..so bitter and sweet.
take it easy.
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by mcdreeezy: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
rukkyland: you sure this is the best option?
It might not be the best but it's considerable
Re: A Break In Sex..why? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
rukkyland: i dont want to have sex again..she said.(why)? i just dnt want it..(after much pressure)..ok..its against my religious belief and u know dat and i am feeling a sense of guilt any time we have sex.this is coming from her after 2yrs of our relationship(we both welcome sex in d relationship not until 3months ago). i have respected her view for three months now..my body longs for hers and am under d temptation of trying other options..please house do u think her reason is valid enuf? or there are other reasons 4 her action? what should i do?
That's weird tho..u might end up cheating on her.

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls / Married Men And Cheating / Naija Guy Leaks Sex Photos Of Neighbor On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.