Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

10 Signs She Is Not Worth Your Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs She Is Not Worth Your Time (2127 Views)

8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs She Is Not Worth Your Time by emelisande(m): 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
1. She wants a lot of space
Are you friends with someone who calls and messages you often or wants to meet you only when in need and having done that, ignores you for a week or so, before the Next Big Emergency? Every time she ignores you or pushes you away, you may find yourself falling more madly in love with her. On the other hand, she's probably not only playing you like a puppet, but having sex with other guys who probably don't treat her even half as nice as you do. Remember this - when a girl claims to really like you, but avoids you for stretches of time despite claiming to "never get tired of spending time with you" there's a good chance there's another guy in her life and that given the opportunity, she will be sleeping with him. Save yourself for a better woman.

2.Friend zone!
Even though she expects you to do everything a boyfriend does for his girlfriend, she refuses to acknowledge the relationship. She keeps reminding you that you’re ‘just friends

3.Benefit of the doubt
She may be genuinely confused about the kind of relationship both of you share, especially if she's just broken up with her guy or is still in a relationship with some other guy. But the point is she's confused. That doesn't mean YOU need to be a part of that confusion. If she loves you, there's nothing to be confused about. It's as simple as that. If she's still in love with another guy, you're not the winner here. You're the scapegoat filling up the blanks when her boyfriend or another guy doesn't have the time for her.

4.She wants you to listen, but not the other way around
Are you in love with a girl who loves talking about her own life and her little problems? Does she tell you about how bad her ex-boyfriend was? And on the other hand, every time you try telling something to her, does she try top keep the conversation short and offer you solutions that you have already thought about? Does she tell you to 'man up' and offer you no sympathy whatsoever? If she did love you, she'd be more interested to know about you and your life than whining about her own aches and pains.

5.Watch for needy calls.
That is, some women may use you by only calling when they want something. Maybe they want you to fix something or pick up something for them. Pay attention to when women call and how they talk on the phone with you. If she only calls every few weeks and seems to want a favor each time, she may not be that into you

6. Handbag
She takes you along to parties because she has nobody to go with but starts ignoring you the moment she meets her friends there. She never makes any effort to make you feel comfortable around her group of friends.

7.Male girlfriend.
She takes advantage of your chivalry and asks you for favours all the time. You get her phone recharged, you accompany her shopping when her girl best friends are busy, you cover up for her when her parents call, you do her assignments too. You’re supposed to pick her up, drive her around and then drop her too. She literally lives off you. She’s basically made you her b*tch.

8.Second Daddy
She’s never apologetic for her mistakes, never. You can see it by the way she changes the situation by crying. It always ends up with you comforting her, even though she was at fault.

9.Ego booster
She uses you to make her boyfriend or her ex feel jealous. She’s surprisingly flirtatious with you in front of her friends and her ex. While it makes you feel good about yourself, you must know she’s just using you as a device for her own personal gains.

10.The comforter
She’s always seeking your sympathy. It is almost like she is with you only to feel better about herself.

if you are in this type of situation the best thing for you to do is to yaya toure like hussein bolt
dont try and fix things because it may not work at all. just move on.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs She Is Not Worth Your Time by tosyne2much(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Aluta again!!! ?

I dey come cool
Re: 10 Signs She Is Not Worth Your Time by falconey(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
grin

Time is money wasting my time with her is like wasting money $.

but if i'm getting laid it worth it now
Re: 10 Signs She Is Not Worth Your Time by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
As long as she dey give me all I want in bed, No problem... Na player find player cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs She Is Not Worth Your Time by emelisande(m): 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
falconey:
grin

Time is money wasting my time with her is like wasting money $.

but if i'm getting laid it worth it now

lol
Re: 10 Signs She Is Not Worth Your Time by emelisande(m): 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
pinceprinz:
As long as she dey give me all I want in bed, No problem... Na player find player cool

lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex And The Single Man / Breaking !! Happening Right Now / When Your Girlfriend Is Good/strong In Bed, But.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.