Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes (1465 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Its been long i went really deep on a topic. I decided to do this for my single and unmarried bebes on NL. Reassess yourself and see if you fall in any of the categories i'l gonna mention and work towards dropping it entirely.

There are certain negative traits you may exhibit that put off your potential partner from getting close to you,becoming friendly with you or proposing and getting married to you.

These threads are a huge turn off and make we men exit form your life faster than a bullet from Kurt Cobain. They literally pursue men. We only stay for a while to chop and clean mouth.

No epistle so i'l talk only a little on all of 'em.
Here we go.....

#1 PRIDE: this is the mother of all turn-offs. When a woman feels she has arrived,doesn't need a man's fellowship,friendship,intimacy or support. When she sees every man as below her. She may pray from now till thy kingdom come and no man will marry her.

#2 LOQUACITY: if you talk too much, you send a signal that you are unserious,flippant, and cannot keep a secret. Amebos are a no no for all guys. I repeat, ALL guys.

#3 COMPETITION: when you see him as someone to compete with, someone you have to prove a point to, a rival. It repels us! We will not marry you!

#4 LAZINESS: this could be the #1 sef. We want the proverbs 31 kinda woman who is hardworking, enterprising and serious minded. If you are the lazy type OYO for you sha.

#5 LYING: chai! This is as bad as it gets. You distort facts, create events that never happened(maybe in your imagination) or avoid the truth. You are living a lie. Saying you live in V.I when you live in Okokomaiko. The day we find out, e don be for you.

#6 COVETIOUSNESS: living above your means just to keep up with fashion trends,your friends and high society is covetiousness. We fear this kinda ladies. They can liquidate dangote in a week. We cant marry you na.

#7 NAGGING: communication they say, is the key to a succesfull relationship. Complaining, nagging, anger and the silent treatment will never produce the kind of response you initially would want from us.

#8 NEUROTIC ATTACHMENT: keeping a tight leash on a guy as if you're his mother. Chai, ok. You follow our every movement,monitor our calls, spy our emails and even interrogate our female friends. Is your plan to put us in a maximum security prison when we marry you?? When we realise this, we simply and stylishly sekem outta your life.

#9 LACK OF COMMITMENT TO CHRIST: Ok, we might not be the one to preach this but still, no man wants a wife who can not bring up his children in a godly way. Besides, God can stylishly keep your Mr Right on Hold.

#10 LACK OF COMPASSION: we dont need a james bond as a wife! Show your emotion, love and compassion and we go weak! Thats why you are women right?

GUY HOPPING: playing local,foreign and international and even champions league at the same time might leave you without winning any. Stick to him till he doesn't deserve you anymore. If you play all these leagues in quick succession, we sack you like moyes!

DISCLAIMER: you might be single and not be guilty of any of these. Keep being who you are and Mr Right will come along one day. Some ladies have some, most or all of these traits and yet they are married. It all depends on the kind of man involved. But i tell you, 90% of men will not marry a lady with these traits.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nice one! grin

#Excessive Make-Up: Those ladies thinking excessive make up means beauty,be warned o,men are not small children but we too dont like Ojuju-Calabar

#Bleaching: Its not all men that like yellow girls o! No man will want to marry and end up seeing Black and Yellow patches all over his wife,Ewww! Abi una wan turn Wiz Khalifa? #BlackAndYellow

4 Likes

Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by MizMyColi(f): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hiohiohiohiohiohi

Okay,
For strange reasons, this got me reeling in laughter.

Single ladies, please take note.
I have.
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by teewai3(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tnk God u have!!!
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Threads on single ladies this and that everywhere. Threads on marriage everywhere too na wa o, single ladies e don be for una. grin

Op dey haf ear. grin cheesy
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by marieolae(f): 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Very nice, I still want to argue on dis, but I dnt want to show my madness in public
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by hensben(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
[size=13pt]Reality Talk!

Ladies! this is it, not those 'oyinbo' wannabe list they have been posting.

@op, well done.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by onstelly(f): 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
In as much I will like to argue this, I swear you have made some point
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: Very nice, I still want to argue on dis, but I dnt want to show my madness in public
lol! We can always make it private you know wink
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Evn tho I didn't read it OP, I'm still sure you did a great job.
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by Aspiregreat: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Arva: Evn tho I didn't read it OP, I'm still sure you did a great job.

even without reading ...........................i bow off shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked bizzare

1 Like

Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by jnrbayano(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
kiddaBlingzz,

So you can do some other thing well other than washing plates and finding trouble?

shockedtongue
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by Maxdiamond(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Beautiful write-up..Let the ladies take proper note of these and make adjustment if they possess some or all these characteristics..it for the good of you people.
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by marieolae(f): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: lol! We can always make it private you know wink
smiley wink wink
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by Kunleskey(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: Very nice, I still want to argue on dis, but I dnt want to show my madness in public
you better talk now b4 is 2 late..
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by ERCROSS(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pride is what i detest most in a lady...
I hate forming like shitt...
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by Kunleskey(m): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
@op nice one, i felt happy wen i read it.
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by Sarimah(f): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nice points
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by ERCROSS(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by Tallesty1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Good points.
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
No 11.poor hygeine
No 12. Poor vocabulary
No 13. Poor vision in life...I just want to meet prince charming and we ll live happily ever after...what about your personal goals?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by EJanni(f): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
@op, for your mind naw, women don't have choice abi? Well, what will be-will be. Because I have seen really good women who are still single, all because men consider them as being boring. U try sha!
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by EJanni(f): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
@op, for your mind naw, women don't have choice abi? Well, what will be-will be. Because I have seen really good women who are still single, all because men consider them as being boring. U tried sha!
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
EJanni: @op, for your mind naw, women don't have choice abi? Well, what will be-will be. Because I have seen really good women who are still single, all because men consider them as being boring. U tried sha!
boring? Seriously?
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by tiswell(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
U just nailed it,OP...if cn handle a lady wit few of dis traits,but PRIDE is a NO NO for me.
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by EJanni(f): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
RockyTeee: boring? Seriously?
they will call the person mgbeke (nerd). And happening girls interest majority of men alot. speaking from expirience
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
EJanni: they will call the person mgbeke (nerd). And happening girls interest majority of men alot. speaking from expirience
thank God you said majority...it means there are still some minority who wont mind having such
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by EJanni(f): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
RockyTeee: thank God you said majority...it means there are still some minority who wont mind having such
ofcourse yes, there are.
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by Emmaesty(f): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
I officially renounce my Amebo aka Aproko life grin grin
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
jnrbayano: kiddaBlingzz,

So you can do some other thing well other than washing plates and finding trouble?

shockedtongue
hehehe
behold you said it yourself grin

;o what am i saw on your siggy? shocked grin
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by marieolae(f): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: hehehe
behold you said it yourself grin

;o what am i saw on your siggy? shocked grin
I don't have access to my mail. I wrote it on my profile na smiley
Re: Ladies:why You May Remain Single Till Thy Kingdom Comes by chibwike(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
marieolae: I don't have access to my mail. I wrote it on my profile na smiley
why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Guy To Date His Friend's Ex Girlfriend? / Please Nairalanders How Can I Be Free From This Girl? / Sex Can Exist Without Love, But True Love Can Exist Without Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.