Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland (4627 Views)

ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
hensben: so you n your mumcy dey nairaland...e be like say una be shareholder for this forum grin
Hehehehe,,yes na cheesy
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by hensben(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
naijaboiy:
Hehehehe,,yes na cheesy
ok make una contunu grin...
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by cooljoe(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
ronald4lif: CoolJoe for me
yankee boy mentioned me. Hian, ele gidi gorn. Me wey b woman(mrsbreezy) wrapper. Anyhw sha, u too much. Two tuale for u

1 Like

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

ehen!
Ah tok am
Mizmycoli, following make sense people since time imoriver.
I no need see you sef, I go just know spiritually say, you head/face dey dia.

Ngwa Nwannem, you may now take it down, Girls are not smiling Y'know.
I don e-hang boot......

If notwink

Ceasar1, e remain you kiss
kai see as his head dey swoongrin

1 Like

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
nikkypearl: Tallesty= blunt

Tosyn2much= no nonsense

Valmunich=cool

Naijaboiy=thinking! embarassed
u jst sealed my mouth *covers face*
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by ronald4lif(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
cooljoe: yankee boy mentioned me. Hian, ele gidi gorn. Me wey b woman(mrsbreezy) wrapper. Anyhw sha, u too much. Two tuale for u

Lol my guy every heterosexual guy na woman wrapper, whether we admits it or not changes nothing, meself like woman no denying it. If we no like pussy na shithole we go like? Only difference is those who have some self control and the ones who sniff or hunt every cat on sight.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by cooljoe(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
ronald4lif:

Lol my guy every heterosexual guy na woman wrapper, whether we admits it or not changes nothing, meself like woman no denying it. If we no like pussy na shithole we go like? Only difference is those who have some self control and the ones who sniff or hunt every cat on sight.
hian, yankee boy just dey blow grammar. If u talk am like so, na so e b. I dey cum first, ma go fine mrsbreezy, I neva c al day
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by daveP(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Erm...... Il rather reserve my comments(no joking).
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hey parlie how una dey now.. Valmunich, naijaboiy, Tallesty1... How 2day use go now ?
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by ronald4lif(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
cooljoe: hian, yankee boy just dey blow grammar. If u talk am like so, na so e b. I dey cum first, ma go fine mrsbreezy, I neva c al day

Love oh love oh make mrsbreezy give you love oh *in wizkid's voice*. Abeg make una kontunue
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
tosyne2much: Hey parlie how una dey now.. Valmunich, naijaboiy, Tallesty1... How 2day use go now ?
I dey oh, how you nah?
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nna eehhh
tosyne2much: Hey parlie how una dey now.. Valmunich, naijaboiy, Tallesty1... How 2day use go now ?
I have never been this lazy all my life. I was on energy saving mode throughtout the day.

But now wey I don come online dey watch one wooing game/challenge, ayaf been smiling from ear to ear like a president.

1 Like

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
valmunich:
Lol.. U dey reason another nigga?

naso I see am. Ain't taking chances, the way niggas be breaking heart these days, a lady gatz have planB

You don't like? @naijaboy...I can change it for your viewing pleasure...lol
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
mtchewwww
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by airclipse(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op Nawa o.... So u no see me too mention abi
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

naso I see am. Ain't taking chances, the way niggas be breaking heart these days, a lady gatz have planB

grin grin Lol... Just leave am shaa, na my nigga him be, we go dey manage together

1 Like

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Omo no be small thing ooo...

I just lose one contest now now embarassed
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

LoL,,the dp is cute... kiss

That's what I mean smiley
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: FTC, hehehe, this is gon be interesting. *spreads mat*

$Echo "O boy shift"
{push him aside=() Shift make I join you?
}
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
naijaboiy:
Omo no be small thing ooo...

I just lose one contest now now embarassed
You did great bruh, I actually enjoyed your lines

2 Likes

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Olusanya333(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ladies and Gentlemen, Male guys and Female girls,I greet you all for being patient with us.
As we have seen for ourselves how the OP is indirectly showing Greenlight for the aforelisted cute,cuter,cutest on nairaland,I hereby with the Power vested on me as the Chief,chiefer,chiefest MC of this parabolic occasion say congratulation to the cute,cuter,cutest nairalanders for having there way into the heart of a beautiful female girl on dis Thread.Congratulations once again
So with these free ticket the OP has given out to these cute,cuter,cutest i urge every male guy on this thread to try and work on their beauty.
Go to Bed and have a nice dream.God be with us till we meet again.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Olusanya333(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ladies and Gentlemen, Male guys and Female girls on this thread,I greet you all for being patient with us.
As we have seen for ourselves how the OP is indirectly showing Greenlight for the aforelisted cute,cuter,cutest on nairaland,I hereby with the Power vested on me as the Chief,chiefer,chiefest MC of this parabolic occasion say congratulation to the cute,cuter,cutest nairalanders for having there way into the heart of a beautiful female girl on dis Thread.Congratulations once again
So with these free ticket the OP has given out to these cute,cuter,cutest i urge every male guy on this thread to try and work on their beauty.
Go to Bed and have a nice dream.God be with us till we meet again.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
valmunich:
You did great bruh, I actually enjoyed your lines
Thanks man cool

But mehhhn embarassed
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by stlarry001(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
CAN SOMEONE RATE ME, don't mind me just fooling around but my mama and friends say am fine but all I know is that am tall. Am off. Love you all,

Long live Nairaland
Long live romance tread
Long live all haters
Reporting from UYO zone
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Una no dey tire...
Anyway valmunich + naijaboy...my guys
...after logicalmindy juju clear for my eye, I kuku add these ones...#noTime

Their own done dey clear small-small kwa, I'm already reasoning/stalking another

Lol. What juju ni o? cheesysmileygrin
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ilekere: mtchewwww

Stop hating ...

#showlovetoabrother.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by onstelly(f): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Can't say much about other but what he OP said about tallesty1 is so true
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
onstelly: Can't say much about other but what he OP said about tallesty1 is so true
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Taleeysun(f): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Very funny
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ah luv cute guyss kiss
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by nickz(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
badoolee: Ah luv cute guyss kiss
smh

1 Like

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by MrCork: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ovoko1: I've been a guest for a very long time on this romance section, just decided to register recently. During my period as a guest, i used to see some topics like am i the most handsome? and when you open , you'll be like WTF is this? handsomeness doesn't just apply to the looks!!! so i wanna use this platform to introduce to you the four people i think are the cutest and realest niggas on Nairaland from what i've seen so far.

NB: This is the opinion of the OP!

1. Naijaboiy
www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy
One intelligent young man i must oblige, he's fresh and friendly, writes his opinion on anything and also got funny posts. Keep it up bruh!

2. Valmunich
www.nairaland.com/valmunich
You'll sure agree with me that he's one hell of a cute nigga, though i don't see his comments that much, but he sure does interest me with the ones i do see. Big ups niggah!

3. Tallesty1
www.nairaland.com/tallesty1
He's actually the realest i know. He hits the nail on the head in every of his post and that i literally adore. Indeed intelligent!

4. Tosyne2muchW
www.nairaland.com/tosyne2much
A no nonsense dude, Cute AF! #noHomo grin doesn't take shiii from anybody, does his own things his way and always ready to bow to criticisms. what an intelligent fellow!

However, These are the people i know contemporarily, there might perhaps be other dudes worthy to make this list i don't know but its all good, you can still list them out

....see yor head like bucket......so outter all the beaurifull females on nairaland...u say four guys r cute.

....bro I don't mean not sound rudes but how loooong u been g@y?
angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture: OBAMA Was Caught KISSING A Fellow Man.. / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Tell Her My Real Age.. Should I Tell Her?! / Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.