Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland (4613 Views)

ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by ionsman: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2014
richommie: i dont know of odas cos i dnt. check dp....

but am effin sure..the cutest guy here on nl is naijaboy...

yipeeee

#YOLO
If you are effin sure.You know nothing.....cutest guy on nairaland indeed.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Marcelini(m): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2014
Well, the guys you listed are quite cute,atleast facially. So i would say that you are closer to the truth.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Heycube(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Vanity Vanity upon Vanity
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2014
ionsman:
If you are effin sure.You know nothing.....cutest guy on nairaland indeed.
lol.....i no call masef ooooh.....

am jst sayin wot i knw tho
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: wow I'm definitely not a snub smiley
Ok, if u say so....but to me u r
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2014
naijaboiy:
But bros,,we bin no dey drag before na cheesy
Sori bro....meant no offence
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by chelseabmw(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
grin grin
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Elvisonjack2(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
richommie: lol.....i no call masef ooooh.....

am jst sayin wot i knw tho

#NO HOMO....NIGGER U RE CUTE!!!
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elvisonjack2:

#NO HOMO....NIGGER U RE CUTE!!!

Lol tnx man..u re good too
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Looking.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Naijaboiy? Yes. The second guy, hardly, but the other two? C'mon, realest? Definitely. But cutest? Nah. Make I shut up before them think say I dey promote myself. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Asito(m): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
benromeo39: Naijaboiy? Yes. The second guy, hardly, but the other two? C'mon, realest? Definitely. But cutest? Nah. Make I shut up before them think say I dey promote myself. smiley
hahas. If it isnt the great romeo
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by LegendarySage(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thank God he said we can add our own. Scrap the last two and replace them with Logicalmindy and benromeo39. These niggas are cute.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Asito(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
LegendarySage: Thank God he said we can add our own. Scrap the last two and replace them with Logicalmindy and benromeo39. These niggas are cute.
:-|
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by LegendarySage(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Asito: you had to recommend your buds eh. . If that doesnt by a tad seem gay to you, i wonder what does.
Gay? And no they aren't my buds, they are people that are actually cute. I know this because I have been following this section passively for months as a guest before I finally decided to register. FYI I'm a girl, a fuccing pretty one at that.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Asito(m): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
LegendarySage: Gay? And no they aren't my buds, they are people that are actually cute. I know this because I have been following this section passively for months as a guest before I finally decided to register. FYI I'm a girl, a fuccing pretty one at that.
b'tch, no need to start star wars here. If u wer more brains and less attitude, ud know i initially thought you a dude. Ps: your looks dont mean shii to me. .
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by LegendarySage(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Asito: b'tch, no need to start star wars here. If u wer more brains and less attitude, ud know i initially thought you a dude. Ps: your looks dont mean shii to me. .
NL and retarded trolls. Why is it biting u? I don't know any of them personally, neither do u, why are u killing yourself because I mentioned Logicalmindy and benromeo39? Feel free to mention urs.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Puvor: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Asito: b'tch, no need to start star wars here. If u wer more brains and less attitude, ud know i initially thought you a dude. Ps: your looks dont mean shii to me. .
you don't hav to call her that now.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Asito(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
LegendarySage: NL and retarded trolls. Why is it biting u? I don't know any of them personally, neither do u, why are u killing yourself because I mentioned Logicalmindy and benromeo39? Feel free to mention urs.
not that i owe u any explanation, but just cos it may get a misguided nairaland drama queen wannabe off ma a'ss, yes, i do know romeo, and it wasnt in aniway 'biting' me i thought u was a dude i nd romeo over der both knew, so in a bid to rain on a fellow nigg's parade-jus for the fun of it, cos dat what we guys do, (i dnt expect u to fathom dat ideology tho) i decided to drop dat post which you, not suprisingly, dd not bother to analyze b4 drawing ur nairaland dramaqueen sword. .which is whack on so many levels! . . And yes i am cute af too. Now shush it.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
emmyspark007:
Sori bro....meant no offence
Offence not taken smiley
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
benromeo39: Naijaboiy? Yes. The second guy, hardly, but the other two? C'mon, realest? Definitely. But cutest? Nah. Make I shut up before them think say I dey promote myself. smiley
Thanks man cool

Make una no die on top people matter o cheesy
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
emmyspark007:
NL sexiest goes to know other but ROKIATU
smiley wink wink
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
LegendarySage: Thank God he said we can add our own. Scrap the last two and replace them with Logicalmindy and benromeo39. These niggas are cute.

and you are pretty
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nlders b hyping naijaboiy since 1908BC embarassed

Don't quote me....dogwalks out tongue cool
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Nlders b hyping naijaboiy since 1908BC embarassed

Don't quote me....dogwalks out tongue cool
Do you need the juju which I use? tongue
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
naijaboiy:
Do you need the juju which I use? tongue
No, I don't embarassed
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2014

Thanks kisskiss don't mind them haters. grin
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
See fight sha. Asito? Iseetoto? LegendarySage, thanks, dear
kiss
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Asito(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
benromeo39: See fight sha. Asito? Iseetoto?
yah man. It is i. I clearly see what uve been up to. King of the sexuality department.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by chelseabmw(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
timilehing: @Op, what's your definition of being cute?? cos these guys ain't even handsome

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
LegendarySage: NL and retarded trolls. Why is it biting u? I don't know any of them personally, neither do u, why are u killing yourself because I mentioned Logicalmindy and benromeo39? Feel free to mention urs.
Chai! See fine geh!!! cheesy cheesy will you like to be one in my fleet of concubines? grin

@Topic I don't know why some people wan die over nothing. The OP said you can mention yours if you ain't cool with it.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 28, 2014
Asito: yah man. It is i. I clearly see what uve been up to. King of the sexuality department.
lol king ke? How have u been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

/ My Girlfriend Wants Me To Tell Her My Real Age.. Should I Tell Her?! / Guys Have Ur Girlfriends Given You This Look Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.