Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland (4609 Views)

» Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Among This Guys Who Is The Cutest And Well Dressed..?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Una no dey tire...
Anyway valmunich + naijaboy...my guys
...after logicalmindy juju clear for my eye, I kuku add these ones...#noTime
grin
Your profile picture tho cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
1)Uniben student
2)Uniben student
3)Uniben student
4)Uniben student

2 Likes

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
hensben: so which of them is your son? dont tell me you ve 4 grown up boyz already. shocked
Haba naijaboiy of cos
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Una no dey tire...
Anyway valmunich + naijaboy...my guys
...after logicalmindy juju clear for my eye, I kuku add these ones...#noTime

Their own done dey clear small-small kwa, I'm already reasoning/stalking another
Lol.. U dey reason another nigga?

1 Like

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Janeify(f): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
I was here cool
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by ronald4lif(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
CoolJoe for me
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
assfreak: All dis guys sure. But OP, nairaland big pass romance section na. U no try at all. U no help federal government.
That's my opinion, you can add yours
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by hensben(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
rozzay:
Haba naijaboiy of cos
naijaboiy na true?
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
nikkypearl: Tallesty= blunt

Tosyn2much= no nonsense

Valmunich=cool

Naijaboiy=thinking! embarassed
I don't know if should say bluntly annoying or annoyingly blunt.

But you are right.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ovoko1: I've been a guest for a very long time on this romance section, just decided to register recently. During my period as a guest, i used to see some topics like am i the most handsome? and when you open , you'll be like WTF is this? handsomeness doesn't just apply to the looks!!! so i wanna use this platform to introduce to you the four people i think are the cutest and realest niggas on Nairaland from what i've seen so far.

NB: This is the opinion of the OP!

1. Naijaboiy
www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy
One intelligent young man i must oblige, he's fresh and friendly, writes his opinion on anything and also got funny posts. Keep it up bruh!

2. Valmunich
www.nairaland.com/valmunich
You'll sure agree with me that he's one hell of a cute nigga, though i don't see his comments that much, but he sure does interest me with the ones i do see. Big ups niggah!

3. Tallesty1
www.nairaland.com/tallesty1
He's actually the realest i know. He hits the nail on the head in every of his post and that i literally adore. Indeed intelligent!

4. Tosyne2much
www.nairaland.com/tosyne2much
A no nonsense dude, Cute AF! #noHomo grin doesn't take shiii from anybody, does his own things his way and always ready to bow to criticisms. what an intelligent fellow!

However, These are the people i know contemporarily, there might perhaps be other dudes worthy to make this list i don't know but its all good, you can still list them out

Welcome bro, you did well by unghosting yourself.

BTW this your moniker nah village name oo.

Are you from Nsukka
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by mstik(f): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
passing by cool
@ naijaboiy, don't be to sure that I'm a girl wink
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by okotv(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
I can only vouch for tallesty1 and naija boy....others hmmmm
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by vincent561(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Cool folks tho.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Welcome bro, you did well by unghosting yourself.

BTW this your moniker nah village name oo.

Are you from Nsukka
Lol.. The ovoko gat me laughing
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
cutest?lol

1 Like

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi: Okay.
I'm commenting here because, those are my buddies up there.

Btw, Tallesty1, biko change that ya DP, it's hurting our PR.
kiss

Naijaboiy: Repping UNIBEN: Everywhere he goes.

Valmunich fine too cool

OP, oh, I'd rather keep that thought to self.
It's your opinion.

Let the beefing and trolling and derailing begin cool
I hardly snap pictures, dunno why but I just imported one pix from my fb profile sha. You fit check am now............

It is going down in ten minutes.

*Modified*
Time expired.

So you never see wetin u dey find for your bag? E don tey oo
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Rapzino: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ovoko1: I've been a guest for a very long time on this romance section, just decided to register recently. During my period as a guest, i used to see some topics like am i the most handsome? and when you open , you'll be like WTF is this? handsomeness doesn't just apply to the looks!!! so i wanna use this platform to introduce to you the four people i think are the cutest and realest niggas on Nairaland from what i've seen so far.

NB: This is the opinion of the OP!

1. Naijaboiy
www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy
One intelligent young man i must oblige, he's fresh and friendly, writes his opinion on anything and also got funny posts. Keep it up bruh!

2. Valmunich
www.nairaland.com/valmunich
You'll sure agree with me that he's one hell of a cute nigga, though i don't see his comments that much, but he sure does interest me with the ones i do see. Big ups niggah!

3. Tallesty1
www.nairaland.com/tallesty1
He's actually the realest i know. He hits the nail on the head in every of his post and that i literally adore. Indeed intelligent!

4. Tosyne2much
www.nairaland.com/tosyne2much
A no nonsense dude, Cute AF! #noHomo grin doesn't take shiii from anybody, does his own things his way and always ready to bow to criticisms. what an intelligent fellow!

However, These are the people i know contemporarily, there might perhaps be other dudes worthy to make this list i don't know but its all good, you can still list them out.
Me sef handsome small na @oga OP, lol!
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
okotv: I can only vouch for tallesty1 and naija boy....others hmmmm
Thanks bro.

How are you doing today?
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
hensben: naijaboiy na true?
Yes oo...
Na true cheesy
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
valmunich:
Lol.. The ovoko gat me laughing
Lolest............ I guess he got it from Chiwetalu agu
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Rapzino: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ah! I must be included o @oga OP, me wey girls dey pursue anytime i pass for street saying; i love you, i love you. Lol, DOP€ list you put up there!

1 Like

Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by okotv(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Thanks bro.

How are you doing today?
great although the weather wasn't funny at all...

and your day ?
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
mstik: passing by cool
@ naijaboiy, don't be to sure that I'm a girl wink
Ok you're a Man cheesy
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
okotv: great although the weather wasn't funny at all...

and your day ?
Same weather problem.

It has been drizzling since morning
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by mstik(f): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
maybe.... embarassed
what makes you think I'm a 'real' girl btw?
naijaboiy:
Ok you're a Man cheesy
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by hensben(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
naijaboiy:
Yes oo...
Na true cheesy
so you n your mumcy dey nairaland...e be like say una be shareholder for this forum grin
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Rapzino: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
mstik:
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: I hardly snap pictures, dunno why but I just imported one pix from my fb profile sha. You fit check am now............

It is going down in ten minutes.

ehen!
Ah tok am
Mizmycoli, following make sense people since time imoriver.
I no need see you sef, I go just know spiritually say, you head/face dey dia.

Ngwa Nwannem, you may now take it down, Girls are not smiling Y'know.
I don e-hang boot......

If notwink

Ceasar1, e remain you kiss
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by okotv(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Same weather problem.

It has been drizzling since morning
ours around one p.m and its cold now.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ovoko1:
That's my opinion, you can add yours

Den u suppose make us know sey na ur opinion. If you no take care for here, I go use ur opinion smoke igbo (weed), come use you do dumbbell.
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Ceasar1, e remain you kiss

Wetin I do? embarassed
Re: The Cutest And Realest Four On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ceasar1:

Wetin I do? embarassed

LoL smiley

We'll see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Meet Lady Who Smoke Weed With Her Vagina (see Photos) / He Treats Me Specially But Has Friend Zoned Me / What I Did To An Olosho Today..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.