Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! (3193 Views)

Romancelanders, Pls I Need Your Urgent And Sincere Advice!!! / My Sincere Advice To Romance Ladies. / Please I Need Ur Sincere Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by NaijaOptimist: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2015
debolly:

Alright then....

No response from you yet.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 11, 2015
I didn't receive your pm...you can resend.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by NaijaOptimist: 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
debolly:
as your lordship pleases.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by NaijaOptimist: 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2015
debolly:
hope u got my second pm.
awaiting ur reply this time.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 12, 2015
NaijaOptimist:

hope u got my second pm.
I already replied NaijaOptimist.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 12, 2015
NaijaOptimist:

hope u got my second pm.
I already replied, NaijaOptimist.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by NaijaOptimist: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2015
debolly:

check your mail.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Oluwaseun929(m): 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
debolly:

like play like play ,, una don dey hook up wink wink wink
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by tpiadotcom: 1:56am On Jun 02, 2015
op

there's a muslim section you can go to for advice on such matters, unless you'd rather not, for whatever reason.

they have specific threads and topics that relate to your opening post.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by ademoladeji(m): 6:52am On Jun 02, 2015
debolly:
I am a Muslim girl in her mid-twenties, who hasn't been opportuned to date a fellow muslim guy all her life. I don't like covering my head (I prefer hanging the scarf around my neck incase of solaat. not that am a bad girl but I wasn't brought up like that, though I observe my prayers. Could not covering my head be the hindrance to meeting muslim guys? It always got me thinking, or is there something I need to adjust to in this aspect. I really need answers because I wish to marry someone from my religion.

It has nothing to do with meeting a muslim guy....

I was once in that situation buh time changes everything. Just be ursef n DO NOT be someone you're not
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by mrsmith11(m): 7:54am On Jun 02, 2015
There is no way a faithful muslim man will come for you or accept you without you covering your head except you want a man outside your religion

All this nairalander asking for Pm or telling you it doesn't matter have nothing to offer you

You better learn how to cover your head properly if you want a muslim man

My 10 cent
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2015
ademoladeji:

It has nothing to do with meeting a muslim guy....

I was once in that situation buh time changes everything. Just be ursef n DO NOT be someone you're not
Thanks for the advice sire.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2015
mrsmith11:
There is no way a faithful muslim man will come for you or accept you without you covering your head except you want a man outside your religion

All this nairalander asking for Pm or telling you it doesn't matter have nothing to offer you

You better learn how to cover your head properly if you want a muslim man

My 10 cent
Hmmmnn....the advice is worth more than a 10 cent, thanks.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by ademoladeji(m): 10:26am On Jun 02, 2015
debolly:
Thanks for the advice sire.
You're welcome ma

#salam
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by MUMINATED(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2015
debolly:

Hmmmnn....the advice is worth more than a 10 cent, thanks.
Bola,u didn't state ur condition fully,do mean any muslim man or dat those that are coming are not ur choice anyways my advice be say cultivate the habit of wearing hijab(the way you dress is the way you will be addressed) also try to be attending muslim gathering lyk going to mosque,islamic lectures,taalim etc
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2015
MUMINATED:
Bola,u didn't state ur condition fully,do mean any muslim man or dat those that are coming are not ur choice anyways my advice be say cultivate the habit of wearing hijab(the way you dress is the way you will be addressed) also try to be attending muslim gathering lyk going to mosque,islamic lectures,taalim etc
Bola shocked shocked shocked
Thanks for stopping by, muminated.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Heineken(m): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2015
debolly:
I am a Muslim girl in her mid-twenties, who hasn't been opportuned to date a fellow muslim guy all her life. I don't like covering my head (I prefer hanging the scarf around my neck incase of solaat. not that am a bad girl but I wasn't brought up like that, though I observe my prayers. Could not covering my head be the hindrance to meeting muslim guys? It always got me thinking, or is there something I need to adjust to in this aspect. I really need answers because I wish to marry someone from my religion.
hajia seriously am a muslim guy and i need to just marry a muslim Girl. Where do we start from?
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
Heineken:
hajia seriously am a muslim guy and i need to just marry a muslim Girl. Where do we start from?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by tpiander: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
debolly:

Not really...it's just that I can't stop thinking about it.wink

you should stop.
Re: Sincere Advice Needed!!!!! by Youngpo413: 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
debolly:

Andromida, am not just used to it. I guess its not too late to start learning.
convert to christianity,leave the terrorist religion,boko haram people,al queda,osama,saddam hussein,mubarrak etc,suicide bombers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Really Killing My Relationship!!! / VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone / Miss Nairaland 2016: Come In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.