Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? (2415 Views)

Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2014
3cycle:
Something is growing inbetween my legs undecided
Hahaha
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2014
clemz85:

I hate it when women cry, they will always cry in a way that will render you clueless.

Next time it I will sit beside very closeher and wait patiently till she finish
Hmm. You will just take up from were she stopped.. Lollxxx, prophet jeremiah
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2014
chidyhels: cry
For every relationship I have walked away from, I cried before ending it.
That's my perfect remedy of forgetting the person.
No amount of juju will mk me look back once my tears dry up. That will be the last I will ever think of that person.

Crying is a therapy for me.
Same for me sweetheart.. I cry for anything out of my reach..
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2016
TerpeOjorobaby:
Of cos my Ex made me cry so badly very wicked guy but the day I made up my mind I told myslf dis isn't rght dat day we cald it up.I thot I will b unable to stand the hrtbrk bt I dd.he cald sme feels days ago tryin to chk up on me I respnded in a very matured way lke no tme he felt so ashamed.sme men just act like dre is no 2moro.

can't believe this was almost 2 years ago, babe u sound like u spoke from experience, well guess experiences helps us grow, some we are guilty of and others, well, our partners are guilty of

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? / Test For The Gals / Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.