Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? (2410 Views)

Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hello beautiful ladies in the House.Who amongst you have cried because of a guy rebuffing your advances or taking your love,feelings and affections for granted.. It is a counter thread to,have you ever cried because of a woman?.Roll it with your experiences ladies...
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
HMmmmm
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Hibiscuss(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes! I have.

But wait o, am I a lady?
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Tymax(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
3cycle: HMmmmm
Well done grin

OP, which kine question be dis? My guy, ALL mature ladies have cried or will cry because of a guy.

It's worse when she'll be crying in his presence and he's clueless about the reason she turned on her tap. Then her friend will come and embrace her and look at you with one bad eye angry even though you don't know anything undecided

I remember the first time a lady cried because of me. I was utterly confused. "Sorry" would only make it worse. I tried to be logical but na lie.

Smh. They just like crying.
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
yea yea i av
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tymax: Well done grin

OP, which kine question be dis? My guy, ALL mature ladies have cried or will cry because of a guy.

It's worse when she'll be crying in his presence and he's clueless about the reason she turned on her tap. Then her friend will come and embrace her and look at you with one bad eye angry even though you don't know anything undecided

I remember the first time a lady cried because of me. I was utterly confused. "Sorry" would only make it worse. I tried to be logical but na lie.

I cry when I'm angry or depressed.
Cry because of a man? dust? Mere mortal?
If it doesn't Workout Between us then, it wasn' Meant To be
Godforbid
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Tymax(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
3cycle:
Cry because of a man? A dust? Mere mortal?
Godforbid
Abegi!! Stories that touch grin

So you never cry because of your guy?
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Dcholeric: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2014

very funny
very true
I didn't know whether to join her or run from the scene, nothing worked to calm her down
Now am use to it, if they start showing symptoms I just try to keep away until the girl is a liltle calm, then we talk things out.
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by lagcity(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hibiscuss: Yes! I have.

But wait o, am I a lady?

what r u trying to tell us? grin grin
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by sexymoma(f): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Olorun maje... untop wetin love or preak.
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Gladheart1(f): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
yea
i ve.... wen i truly luv a guy its impossible nt to shed tears 4 him
all tru wen we wud b 2geda.. we r prone to emotions u knw
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes...until I made up my mind nt 2 eva cry coz of him again

1 Like

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yes and I regret doing that

1 Like

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2014

Most of the ladies will deny ever crying for a man...keep following.
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
sexymoma: Olorun maje... untop wetin love or preak.
Maybe all..
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Gladheart1: yea
i ve.... wen i truly luv a guy its impossible nt to shed tears 4 him
all tru wen we wud b 2geda.. we r prone to emotions u knw
I love your sincerity.
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
MissMalia: Yes...until I made up my mind nt 2 eva cry coz of him again
Dats was d ryt decision.Neva you allow emotions to becloud your sense of judgement. Some people are not worth your tears..
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Tallesty1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tymax: I remember the first time a lady cried because of me. I was utterly confused. "Sorry" would only make it worse. I tried to be logical but na lie.

As in eeeh. I pray not to make any lady cry again because it feels bad to see a woman cry, especially when you are the cause.

But to be sincere, they just love to cry.
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
claireshan: Yes and I regret doing that
Probably,he was not worth it..someday you will cry d tears of joy cux of a guy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Daninya1:
Probably,he was not worth it..someday you will cry d tears of joy cux of a guy.
Exactly and I promise myself I will never do that again
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Tallesty1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
claireshan: Exactly and I promise myself I will never do that again
Good
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Gladheart1(f): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
Daninya1:
I love your sincerity.

tnx,,,, its a fact cnt deny it
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Good
wink smiley yea
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by beckyomas(f): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'm not really a 'cry' person but sometimes i do but my bf thinks I'm cut out of stone so he doesn't believe i can cry.
I believe it hurts so much more when you dont cry, when u bottle it all up, trust me, i know.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by MissSlimbody(f): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
I dey cry ooooo gringrin

I'm very emotional. I cry when am depress, bored n lonely.

I even cry when i watch emotional films.

Have i cried 'cos of a guy?
Yes, i have.

Will i still cry 'cos of a guy?

....Very possible smiley.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Tallesty1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
MissSlimbody: I dey cry ooooo gringrin

Yes, i have.

I 4 put u on my list if u had said impossible.
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by churchboy004(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lky 3 babes don shed tears. For me. No b say I hands lky dat ooooo
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by nefertiitii: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
I used to be tough and stonehearted
Then dis dude came into my life and made me soft now im a cry baby and i hate it angry angry angry

But i aint gon cry no more nevaa cry grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
MissSlimbody: I dey cry ooooo gringrin

Yes, i have.

Let it be for the right guy..

Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by ivyy(f): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
3cycle:
Cry because of a man? A dust? Mere mortal?
Godforbid

And if its a guy making you angry and confused

Almost all women have at some point in their lives cried because of a man
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
churchboy004: Lky 3 babes don shed tears. For me. No b say I hands lky dat ooooo
Dem day see you like their Romeo..
Re: Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy?? by MissSlimbody(f): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tallesty1: I 4 put u on my list if u had said impossible.

List of what??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man / Husband Returns From Night Vigil At 3am, Caught Wife In Bed With Male Lover / It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.