Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? (39669 Views)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Olusanya333(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Who says I haven't found it? smiley
U sure u did?
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Olusanya333: U sure u did?

I am sure.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Royver(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Inner Peace
True Love
Why sh1t happens
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Olusanya333(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
Habeyy: The most difficult thing in life is to
become a pure devotee of God.
When one is
able to surrender completely to God
then one is said to have become a
pure devotee.
Yet there are thousands of us in the world.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Royver(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
UyiIredia: You are right though, true love is hard to find and even harder to maintain. When they talked of love at first sight, I never knew what it meant till I experienced it, and it doesn't necessarily have to be a physical attraction. It's more like an instinct, like finding a treasure.
Did she love you in return?
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Olusanya333(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am sure.
in Life we do have good,better,best. The one u found may be at the level of "good"
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by 360musicng(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Music: Timaya - Girls Dem ft. Patoranking + Overflow ft. Olamide: http://www..com/music-timaya-girls-dem-ft-patoranking-overflow-ft-olamide/
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by bugzyberry(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Peace of mind
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Pamcrest(f): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Long life and eternity! No one wants to die naa grin
Everything else u can achieve with a positive outlook, hardwork and the grace of God.
My humble submission
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Olusanya333(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
bugzyberry: Peace of mind
I have peace of mind nd countless in d world does.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Chinaimporter: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Free internet ....
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Chinaimporter: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
Uninterupted electricity
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Olusanya333(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pamcrest: Long life and eternity! No one wants to die naa grin
Everything else u can achieve with a positive outlook, hardwork and the grace of God.
My humble submission
come to think of it eternal life is the easiest to obtain my humble objection
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by gsalvatore: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
Arc/Purpose.

Finding your ARC in life.

I asked God to show me my Arc...he aint said nothing or am still to hear something.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by dessymal(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
The most difficult thing to find is the missing Chibok girls
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Olusanya333(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
gsalvatore: Arc/Purpose.

Finding your ARC in life.

I asked God to show me my Arc...he aint said nothing or am still to hear something.
sure God did tell u but u ain't listening.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by merits(m): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
shekahu,the boko haram leader.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by mediachirps(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Salvation
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by LSA: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
The only reason why true love is the answer is because if you find the other four things, you would certainly be sure you have got them but with true love, you can never tell
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
TRUE LOVE
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by thandii1: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chinaimporter: [size=18pt]An honest yoruba man[/size]

This isnt supposed to be funny but i'm laughing out loud because i didnt see it coming.The last thing I expected to read on this thread was anything tribalistic. Chai, nairalanders... cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by tommiebuck(f): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
loyalists are so hard to find.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by darlingnuel(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
A soul without an iota of deceit.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by UyiIredia(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Royver:
Did she love you in return?
*sighs* Somehow, I never saw her again, even when she was within my reach. We just talked briefly. Now it would take a miracle for me to see her again.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by UyiIredia(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
thandii1:

This isnt supposed to be funny but i'm laughing out loud because i didnt see it coming.The last thing I expected to read on this thread was anything tribalistic. Chai, nairalanders... cheesy
Ignoere him, he's a troll.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by gsalvatore: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Olusanya333: sure God did tell u but u ain't listening.
He hasnt called my name yet...I have been patiently waiting ...still waiting.

I know when I see/hear and I take his options.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Success...whatever you call it!
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by YOUNGICE1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pictures of Boko Haram insurgents captured or killed
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
Olusanya333: in Life we do have good,better,best. The one u found may be at the level of "good"

It is the superlative kind of love.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
The most difficult tin in life is seeing someone who is not selfish of his or her soul,coz we are afraid of death coz we are selfish of our soul,we all know the same fate await us
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by marriedvirgin: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
ibrews: Cure for Aids

please don't die ohhh abeg
there is cure for AIDS
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Olusanya333(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It is the superlative kind of love.
Seems d Love u found end at the best ryte?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body / Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.