Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? (39673 Views)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by baba11(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
thyself discovery..
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Ayo001: 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Predicting the exact scoreline for football games.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by GRAND30(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
From one person to another, from one city to another, from one nation to another, from one family to another, it absolutely varies. What I play around with and treat carelessly, someone else would trade all they've got to have and guard it dearly. One man's dream treasure is another man's playing field. For me, trust comes above all.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by mikron(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Wisdom
Money
Virgins
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by tomiobj(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
GoldenDr: .1.TRUE LOVE
2.A JOB
3.A VIRGIN
4.MONEY ..
5.SLEEP
6. SUYA THAT HASNT BEEN INFECTED WITH EBOLA

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
everything in this life can be gotten through determination and stage of the mind set. I think Peace is the most difficult because you won't even find it while you're alive. You find peace while you're dead.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Olusanya333(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
missberrypop5: everything in this life can be gotten through determination and stage of the mind set. I think Peace is the most difficult because you won't even find it while you're alive. You find peace while you're dead.
At that point u r wrong.Because i dat i speak with u have peace within nd without me and i'm nt dead.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Olusanya333(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
1. Wisdom
2. The Date,minute nd seconds u will die.
3. The day Jesus will come
4. The dream of u and I meeting together
my 2kobo though......
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Olusanya333(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
mikron: Wisdom
Money
Virgins
Well i got Wisdom,money nd yea i'm a virgin.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by scanp(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
A faithful woman
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Trinxie(f): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
The most difficult thing to do in life is to know yourself and your abilities...anyone can do more than he can even imagine...sooo u can never know yourself completely.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by 1miccza: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
2.A JOB
3.A VIRGIN
4.MONEY ..
5.SLEEP

1,2,3,4 and satisfaction
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by warripekin(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
My soul is restless until it rest in u o'lord. Augustine Ad 400. Find Christ and watch everything fall in place.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
To have Billions in my acct
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Ahmeduana(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
2.A JOB
3.A VIRGIN
4.MONEY ..
5.SLEEP
#1.TRUE LOVE.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
donLEXY: Satisfaction...

seconded
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
a good blowwjob
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by phelpy: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
for me i fink..its fulfilment..dts what all our struggles are geared to....n u knw what..*fulfilment is spiritual*...its nt a physical thing
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Olusanya333(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
carefreewannabe: True Love

Whatever it means.
Mind checking my heart? U can find True Love there o
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Ahmeduana(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
2.A JOB
3.A VIRGIN
4.MONEY ..
5.SLEEP
#1.TRUE LOVE. it doesn't come 10 for a penny in market, even with trucks loads of money, still it remains scarce commodity!
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by TTgirl: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
FACE YOUR LIFE!!!
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by TemiATM(m): 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
pregnant virgin
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by TemiATM(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pregnant Virgin
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Tayras: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Contentment!
Especially in accumulating material things.
I wish.....................
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Olusanya333(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tayras: Contentment!
Especially in accumulating material things.
I wish.....................
for a moment i agree to disagree with ur view,i dat i speak with u i'm content.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Mcowubaba: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
ITbomb: The g-spott
@scientifically u are a bit TRUE..morally u be ODE..its g spot.grafenberg spot.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by PastorOluT(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
2.A JOB
3.A VIRGIN
4.MONEY ..
5.SLEEP

The most difficult thing to find in life is 'life'. Funny right, bt the truth is that many are yet to find life even all through life, they are yet to discover purpose which the only time true life can be lived.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Olusanya333: Mind checking my heart? U can find True Love there o

Who says I haven't found it? smiley
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by DarqChild: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Happiness. True happiness. That's the hardest thing to find. Even the bible said so...."man is always in pursuit of happiness."

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Olusanya333(m): 10:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
TemiATM: Pregnant Virgin
Well i agree to disagree longitudinally with ur view as "A virgin shall conceive". And a virgin did conceive.Mary was still a virgin while she conceived so there is 4 u a pregnant virgin.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Olusanya333(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
DarqChild: Happiness. True happiness. That's the hardest thing to find. Even the bible said so...."man is always in pursuit of happiness."
At this juncture i disagree with u as there is nothing like True happiness.Happiness is happiness no more no less
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Habeyy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
The most difficult thing in life is to
become a pure devotee of God.
When one is
able to surrender completely to God
then one is said to have become a
pure devotee.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body / Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.