Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,625 members, 7,840,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

This Question Is For All Eligible. Bachelor And Spinster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Question Is For All Eligible. Bachelor And Spinster (864 Views)

What's The Hardest Part Of Being A Bachelor/spinster? / Nigeria Most Eligible Bachelor - Jide Adenuga / Pastors’ Advice On Chastity Earns Me Menopause As Spinster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Question Is For All Eligible. Bachelor And Spinster by Fruitful2: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Between the Marriage itself and the wedding ceremony which would Consider Important and give your reasons.
Re: This Question Is For All Eligible. Bachelor And Spinster by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
If I had my way and or fornication and adultery is not a sin and I can just have a baby and live on and the African culture is not much about marriage and responsibility and all then I wouldnt bother myself about marriage.
Re: This Question Is For All Eligible. Bachelor And Spinster by naturally: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2014
Marriage is more important. What is an unsuccessful marriage with flamboyant wedding ceremony?
Re: This Question Is For All Eligible. Bachelor And Spinster by buildingacastle: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
your question doesn't really make sense to me. A marriage life long can last 40+ years. A wedding is a single event which lasts less than a day. How are these two comparable? Anyone who does't see which is more important has bigger issues to worry about than planning a wedding grin

2 Likes

Re: This Question Is For All Eligible. Bachelor And Spinster by radiant3(f): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Marriage of course!marriage is a lifetime issue while wedding is few hours issue.
Re: This Question Is For All Eligible. Bachelor And Spinster by djeezy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sorry this question just doesnt make sense to me.
Re: This Question Is For All Eligible. Bachelor And Spinster by Fruitful2: 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Djeezy it doesnt makes sense to u because it's a question meant for eligible bachelor and Spinster out there.

Take a good observation around you,maybe your church,environment, workplace and even in this forum.You will notice a lot of marriages is crumbling.

Many cannot even stay upto a year.Reasons because we all choose to prepare for the ceremony and not the Marriage itself.

Couples are so concerned on what they will put on,Venue,what friends n family will say if their ceremony is below expectations.Sometimes they go as far as borrowing just to feed on their egos.

One thing every couple fails to understand is that after the ceremony every other guest will. go home.

Leaving the couple to face reality.
Re: This Question Is For All Eligible. Bachelor And Spinster by Aitee1: 12:12am On Sep 27, 2014
I wish they see reasons with u OP

And yes I mean our women undecided

All they care is what people will say

As if those people will be there for them when they'll be sipping garri

1 Like

Re: This Question Is For All Eligible. Bachelor And Spinster by Fruitful2: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2014
I agree with you especially our ladies.

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts On Olamib's Post / Please What Should I Do? / Should I Allow Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.