Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Your Perspective On This Family Issue - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Perspective On This Family Issue (3845 Views)

Please I Need Serious Advice On A Serious Family Issue / I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. / What Is Your Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Perspective On This Family Issue by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

I did earlier.......

It's called help until we get update in 5 yrs time

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Perspective On This Family Issue by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=coogar]

even if she's 30 years of age, she would still jump at the offer. university tuition for free, free accommodation, free food, etc ......all in South Africa?

you gotta

A single, jobless, uneducated 30yo probably would.

A 19 year old has all the time and limitless opportunities ahead of her. At 30 she could be married with kids, working as a doctor in the US, not SA ooooh.
Re: Your Perspective On This Family Issue by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2014
r231:

Did you miss the part where she is flaunting everything on facebook......

She is 19yrs so she can make her own decision

she's enjoying it grin grin grin grin.... who doesn't like money?
Re: Your Perspective On This Family Issue by coogar: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2014
Ujujoan:
A single, jobless, uneducated 30yo probably would.

you have lost touch with reality.
a married woman with a job at 30 would still jump at the offer. where were you when a scammer took 7,000 nigerians to dreamland by promising he would take them to canada? grin

A 19 year old has all the time and limitless opportunities ahead of her. At 30 she could be married with kids, working as a doctor in the US, not SA ooooh.

with the poverty level described by the OP, she's likelier to have ended up with a wooden stall selling tomtom, kolanut, boiled eggs & benson & hedges cigarettes. time & limitless opportunities ahead of her?

your second name must be josephine grin
Re: Your Perspective On This Family Issue by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2014
I feel for the poor lady undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
The man's just gona be choppping punny left, right and center
Perfect avenue for abuse too angry

And what kinda marriage are we even talking about here? The one that she has to go into because the man took care of her? What happened to mutual love being the basis of marriage?

seriously, it's this girl that'll bear all the brunt.
And nobody should even give me the story of he ain't expecting nothing in return.
@op, why didn't he even get her an apartment to start with? Why must they live in the same house?
Re: Your Perspective On This Family Issue by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
alutacontinua: I feel for the poor lady undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
The man's just gona be choppping punny left, right and center
Perfect avenue for abuse too angry

And what kinda marriage are we even talking about here? The one that she has to go into because the man took care of her? What happened to mutual love being the basis of marriage?

seriously, it's this girl that'll bear all the brunt.
And nobody should even give me the story of he ain't expecting nothing in return.
@op, why didn't he even get her an apartment to start with? Why must they live in the same house?

who else does she know grin? he brought her there and he's unmarried
Re: Your Perspective On This Family Issue by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
Toby77:

who else does she know grin? he brought her there and he's unmarried
There are no free apartments in south africa? lipsrsealed

Really, it's none of your business if her family has sanctioned it but for the purpose of discussion, the arrangement does not feel right.
Re: Your Perspective On This Family Issue by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
alutacontinua:
There are no free apartments in south africa? lipsrsealed

Really, it's none of your business if her family has sanctioned it but for the purpose of discussion, the arrangement does not feel right.

But why should he get her a free apartment, doesn't make any sense. He's taking responsibility over her and the parents her comfortable. why should she stay somewhere else? Even if she stays somewhere else, who will pay the bills? won't she eat and take care of herself....where will all that come from.

It's none of my biz as the babe is already there and supposedly enjoying grin grin grin grin

i just dey do philosophy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Perspective On This Family Issue by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Toby77:

But why should he get her a free apartment, doesn't make any sense. He's taking responsibility over her and the parents her comfortable. why should she stay somewhere else? Even if she stays somewhere else, who will pay the bills? won't she eat and take care of herself....where will all that come from.

It's none of my biz as the babe is already there and supposedly enjoying grin grin grin grin

i just dey do philosophy grin grin grin grin

what can I say?
I just hope she finds the strength to get outta there if things go south undecided
Re: Your Perspective On This Family Issue by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Oh poor girl

Shes into slavery... Western Slavery sad
Re: Your Perspective On This Family Issue by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
UPDATE

She's back........yaaaaay grin grin grin grin

Apparently, not all that glitters is Gold grin grin grin grin grin.....The man was into yahoo runs but fronts with a legit cybercafe running business(who knows what else he is into(drugs/prostitution) and was looking to train a wife/protege into his yahoo ways, babe refused and she's back home in her father's house wink. I was even surprised she didn't take the bait, she must have been a truly naive girl and thought it was a genuine opportunity. I just knew the whole parole was too smooth not to have some k leg somewhere grin grin grin

Anyway, am still struggling to know this man's real motive. he spent up to 350k for what, what has he gained? why bring her all the way to SA just for yahoo. The whole thing still doesn't make sense to me. Anyway, I think the real motive was he intended to train a drug smuggler, cos that's the only thing that seems to justify all the investments the guy made.

Hindsight is truly 20/20 grin grin grin and where are all those who will say 'mind your business' grin grin grin grin grin

I no fit laugh. All those who made comments supporting the Man, Diaris God o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Perspective On This Family Issue by bukatyne(f): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Toby77:
UPDATE

She's back........yaaaaay grin grin grin grin

Apparently, not all that glitters is Gold grin grin grin grin grin.....The man was into yahoo runs but fronts with a legit cybercafe running business(who knows what else he is into(drugs/prostitution) and was looking to train a wife/protege into his yahoo ways, babe refused and she's back home in her father's house wink. I was even surprised she didn't take the bait, she must have been a truly naive girl and thought it was a genuine opportunity. I just knew the whole parole was too smooth not to have some k leg somewhere grin grin grin

Anyway, am still struggling to know this man's real motive. he spent up to 350k for what, what has he gained? why bring her all the way to SA just for yahoo. The whole thing still doesn't make sense to me. Anyway, I think the real motive was he intended to train a drug smuggler, cos that's the only thing that seems to justify all the investments the guy made.

Hindsight is truly 20/20 grin grin grin and where are all those who will say 'mind your business' grin grin grin grin grin

I no fit laugh. All those who made comments supporting the Man, Diaris God o grin grin

I am very Happy things turned out This way.

The arrangement was wrong in all ramifications

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / My Elder Sister Feels So Unconcerned / Would You Call This Deceitful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.