Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? (8727 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents / Hey! Women What Do You Think About Virgin Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by ityP(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dannyxy: where do this girls get the idea that you have to teach a guy anything?, in this time and age?, with the sexx education everywhere?, with internet everywhere? pleaseee, stop deceiving yourselves, what do you want to teach him?, that he is to remove his clothes?, or that the thing in between in legs is supposed to be put in yours?, what exactly?, see ehn, you must teach your partner to please you, experience or not, you must learn about your bodies and how to please yourselves, even for an experience guy, what turn the other lady on might not work you, so it about learning to please yourselves in marriage, and a virgin might be more flexible to a rigid experience guy when learning.

this guy just said it all... experienced men have seen plenty, they force themselves to enjoy a lady when they see her nude... a virgin's guy thing would refuse to go down when it does...

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by chefdoeuvre: 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dannyxy: this thread is funny, see some girls running their mouth "I don't want a virgin", "he is novice", " he is that" "he is this".
why will i, as a mature virgin guy, successful and "ready to marry" decide to settle for a lady that has opened her legs to every dicck and harry?, after you have defiled yourself with seeds from strange guys, then you think I would even look at you, light and darkness(you can call me self righteous if you like) cannot meet, you should count yourself lucky that a virgin guy decides to even date you, a matured woman with self respect and self esteem will even respect such guy for his discipline and ability to withhold himself, I weep for the moral decay in our society, one girl was even saying "this is 2014", so because this 2014 I should be moving from one man's daughter to another, so I could get the experience to satisfy some shallow-minded silly girl abi?, I must be going crazy then.

only shallow minded and immature women would think because a guy decides to remain a virgin, he will be clueless of what to do, and I hate it that some unintelligent women make it look like the virgin guys are losers who were not opportune to have sex, and are looking for just any woman to lay them, bleh, you must be so dumb, some or us have the fear of God, and good amount of self discipline, which I can say for them..

Preach!!!! Preachit bro!!
#onpoint

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by marieolae(f): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: **odeeshi** I spirit must bow for another..... Sisto Mary listen....
I'm listening
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by marieolae(f): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
nnamdizen: Hahahaha... This mareole girl wount kill me o! I always like your comments cos they are straight to the point, no forming like other NL babes that always come here to tell us their poop is pink colour.
thankuu smiley
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: I'm listening
*heeeeeiiihahhhaah Shikarababababababa...... The spirit says............

Nah man go be ur husband.... tongue .. I dliver ooooo

grin cheesy I knw say ur mind ehn.... tongue.. U nor xpect dat tongue
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by marieolae(f): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: *heeeeeiiihahhhaah Shikarababababababa...... The spirit says............

Nah man go be ur husband.... tongue .. I dliver ooooo

grin cheesy I knw say ur mind ehn.... tongue.. U nor xpect dat tongue
dis ur talk..it confuse sumbody oo
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
Practice will make him perfect eventually, so why not?
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by jmoore(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dannyxy: his thread is funny, see some girls running their mouth "I don't want a virgin", "he is novice", " he is that" "he is this".
why will i, as a mature virgin guy, successful and "ready to marry" decide to settle for a lady that has opened her legs to every dicck and harry?, after you have defiled yourself with seeds from strange guys, then you think I would even look at you, light and darkness(you can call me self righteous if you like) cannot meet, you should count yourself lucky that a virgin guy decides to even date you, a matured woman with self respect and self esteem will even respect such guy for his discipline and ability to withhold himself, I weep for the moral decay in our society, one girl was even saying "this is 2014", so because this 2014 I should be moving from one man's daughter to another, so I could get the experience to satisfy some shallow-minded silly girl abi?, I must be going crazy then.

only shallow minded and immature women would think because a guy decides to remain a virgin, he will be clueless of what to do, and I hate it that some unintelligent women make it look like the virgin guys are losers who were not opportune to have sex, and are looking for just any woman to lay them, bleh, you must be so dumb, some or us have the fear of God, and good amount of self discipline, which I can say for them..

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Eblinksflex(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: 1) it will be boring 2) no experience 3) he will be using u as his training ground 4)too much on my shoulders 5) he will not last long 6) temptations will make me want to seek for better 7) the fact is that we like our men to be in control

ur opinion thou
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by marieolae(f): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Eblinksflex:

ur opinion thou
yh it is
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Eblinksflex(m): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sarimah: I don't need a novice..a professional is way better. cool

Thanks

u need a pro? AFTER PRACTICE WITH U ALLOW HIM EXPERIMENT OUTSIDE TO GET MORE EXPERIENCE

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by lottoe(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2014
acidosisTM:
grin grin grin

Asking a woman that have tasted not less than 14 d**ks this kinda question is senseless.
Most ladies have tasted more than that bro!. Tho, most of them dont do that intentionally, they end up doing like that by moving from one failed relationship to another lipsrsealed
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by evergreen200088(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hello am Emmy by name, any woman who need me
for hook up should call my number 08139602946 or
dis my pin 2975ABE2, one things I know about my
self I will Bleep you hard Till you are satisfy..hope to
hear from those ladies who love sex so much... Have
a wonderful time... Less I forget I base in lagos..around satelite, festac area
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by justmag(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
chefdoeuvre:

Preach!!!! Preachit bro!!
#onpoint

Well damn...he said it like it is.
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by bennyemmy(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
#team experience.....marieola ah cn c u prefer experienced dudes lets hookup so ah cn shove ma tongu3 dwn ur clit nd eat ur pussy den gve u diff gud strokex of ma cain
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
After reading some comments of some girls on this thread, all I can say is ho ho ho *in santa claus voice*...hoe hoe hoe
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by emmyskies(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
oghalesluv:
why are they not priority to you? And why don't you have business with virgin girls?

Bro, leave her o. Leave them. That is what the world has turned into. Girls don't want to marry virgin boys as boys don't want to marry virgin girls. Is it not this world we live? Where people swim in sin and iniquity and see nothing wrong. Leave the world o. Leave them o, fornication and adultery is now a must amongst this generation
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by oghalesluv(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
emmyskies:

Bro, leave her o. Leave them. That is what the world has turned into. Girls don't want to marry virgin boys as boys don't want to marry virgin girls. Is it not this world we live? Where people swim in sin and iniquity and see nothing wrong. Leave the world o. Leave them o, fornication and adultery is now a must amongst this generation
thanks dear bro. God bless you
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by emmyskies(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
oghalesluv:
thanks dear bro. God bless you

GOD bless you too brother. We thank GOD
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by oghalesluv(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
emmyskies:

GOD bless you too brother. We thank GOD
i day ph nw o
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by emmyskies(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
oghalesluv:
i day ph nw o
Wow..thank GOD. welcome. Make I whatsapp you
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by mumu9gerian: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2014
temigracie:
...We want guys with experience...lots of experience...
You this virgin girl, dont let them spoil u o, so gbo?
Re: Do Ladies Fancy Virgin Guys?? by ityP(m): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
bennyemmy:
#team experience.....marieola ah cn c u prefer experienced dudes lets hookup so ah cn shove ma tongu3 dwn ur clit nd eat ur pussy den gve u diff gud strokex of ma cain

And she won't say anything ooo... And she like experienced guys SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality / How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) / Wife Material Vs After Wedding: Is This True? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.