Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) (8734 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / Two Young Lovers Caught In A Hot Romance In Public. Photo / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
So I am looking for interesting answers ! What do you do when you get horrny in public ?

I know getting horrny in public is a thing because for me, the experience comes usually when I am under intense pressure.

So here is my interesting answer :

I have gotten horrny severally in public but how I deal with it is crazy. I just cross my legs and keep them tight, then fantasize about my crush, ploughing me on the table in front of everyone, and people cheering ( yeah, i'm weird wink ) until I hit orgasm. Hahaaaaaaa. Sorry.

So How do you do it , i hear guys all masterbate, if you don't share what you do. Please true story only wink wink

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by MJBOLT: 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
do you remain calm when you hit orgasm? undecided

Amakavula:
So I am looking for interesting answers ! How do you do when you get Hot in public ?

I know getting Hot in public is a thing because for me, the experience comes usually when I am under intense pressure.

[q] I have gotten Hot severally in public but how I deal with it is crazy. I just cross my legs and keep them tight, then fantasize about my crush, ploughing me on the table in front of everyone, and people cheering ( yeah, i'm weird wink ) until I hit orgasm. Hahaaaaaaa. Sorry. [/q]

So How do you do it , true story wink wink

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
Amakavula:
So I am looking for interesting answers ! What do you do when you get horrny in public ?

I know getting horrny in public is a thing because for me, the experience comes usually when I am under intense pressure.

So How do you do it , true story wink wink

Oya ladies come and share woo, we wan learn!
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Lonestar124: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
You said in public? Ok i try as possible to devert my mind to something reasonable
though i hardly experience that, only perverts and sexual frustrated individuals will give thier mind to such things.

The pending entreaties in my head is too contrained for me to get aroused in the public.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
do you remain calm when you hit orgasm? undecided

my legs are moving naaa.. leave me ooh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
Very simple, I lick it !

After all, honey is meant for licking. Thank you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Make ilamina talk make I burst her brain out....very annoying she-goat.... undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lonestar124:
You said in public? Ok i try as possible to devert my mind to something reasonable
though i hardly experience that, only perverts and sexual frustrated individuals will give thier mind to such things.

The pending entreaties in my head is too contrained for me to get aroused in the public.
I take it you are not humans then ? Humans are naturally perverted, kissing, anal, sucking breast, blow jobs and pussy eating are all perversions; perversion is sweet that's what makes us interesting.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by MJBOLT: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
i know girls can barely control themselves when they hit orgasm,they scream and shake grin imagine seeing a girl on the road or in a bus doing that grin

Amakavula:
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
badboywizzy:
Very simple, I lick it !

After all, honey is meant for licking. Thank you.
grin grin grin grin you're wild Daddy!!! can I call you Daddy, pumpkin?
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by MrWTF(m): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
this girl!!! You have made me buy 6 jars of Vaseline just within 3days.

Stop creating Topics pls.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
MrWTF:
this girl!!! You have made me buy 6 jars of Vaseline just within 3days.

Stop creating Topics pls.
I am bored, Switzerland is boring. Nature, nature and study I am tired ooh.cone and take me out.
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by MrWTF(m): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Amakavula:
I am bored, Switzerland is boring. Nature, nature and study I am tired ooh.cone and take me out.
You are in Switzerland and you are complaining? Oya come back, let Oga Buhari reset your brain.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Amakavula:
grin grin grin grin you're wide Daddy!!! can I call you Daddy, pumpkin?
With pleasure sweetheart.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by donbachi(m): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
I believe sey by na u go don get permanent cum smell...since u cum anyhow like fowl shiit...overcumer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by ipobarethieves: 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
grin grin sad Where is lefulefu,fisifunkododada
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
MrWTF:
You are in Switzerland and you are complaining? Oya come back, let Oga Buhari reset your brain.
I will be back in Abuja in 3 months, not running away yhoor. Just temporary training..
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
donbachi:
I believe sey by na u go don get permanent cum smell...since u cum anyhow like fowl shiit...overcumer.
Ewu ! Ewu ! Mmeeeeeeee.
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by MJBOLT: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
Biglittlelois,come in here let's hear your own story
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by MrWTF(m): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
Amakavula:
I will be back in Abuja in 3 months, not running away yhoor. Just temporary training..
My dear, if you know you have something lucrative in Nigeria, then come back. Otherwise, I would advise you to guard up and overstay your visa. Get married to a switz and get their white passport.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
MrWTF:
My dear, if you know you have something lucrative in Nigeria, then come back. Otherwise, I would advise you to guard up and overstay your visa. Get married to a switz and get their white passport.
grin grin on top company Visa ! Chineke, nooo!
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by donbachi(m): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
Amakavula:
Ewu ! Ewu ! Mmeeeeeeee.
i'm even perceiving ur cum 4rm my phone and it smells like a fish farm.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
donbachi:
i'm even perceiving ur cum 4rm my phone and it smells like a fish farm.
try harder, so you know you're now on my blocked list. Goodluck grin
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by PUSSYWHORE: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
hoes will be hoes

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by MrWTF(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Amakavula:
grin grin on top company Visa ! Chineke, nooo!
babe, my brother left Nigeria on a 14days tourist visa to Canada, it's been 8 years and 4months since we saw him last. My guy is now a visa overstayer in Canada.

The unfortunate part is he missed our fathers burial because he didn't want to come back. If he did, he would be banned from returning back to Canada for some duration.

The fortunate part is he has built two duplexes in Lagos and Abuja. His properties right now is worth 30 million naira.

This is someone that used to fight us for #100 mtn recharge card.

19 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:
hoes will be hoes
Yes, baby ! We here hoeing in Bliss! Try harder yum yum.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by donbachi(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Amakavula:
try harder, so you know you're now on my blocked list. Goodluck grin
blocked...as if na my bank accounts u block...with ur blocked head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by MrWTF(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
donbachi:
blocked...as if na my bank accounts u block...with ur blocked head.
bro calm down. Channel your frustration elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Lonestar124: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Amakavula:
I take it you are not humans then ? Humans are naturally perverted, kissing, anal, sucking breast, blow jobs and pussy eating are all perversions; perversion is sweet that's what makes us interesting.
But they are normal things we do with our partner in closed door, while perversion is when someone exude his deviant attitude publicly.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by PUSSYWHORE: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Amakavula:
Yes, baby ! We here hoeing in Bliss! Try harder yum yum.
its your nature, that's why you are created.
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by IamPlato(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Amakavula:
How Old Is Your Child
Re: How Do You Deal With Getting Horrny In Public ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
abeg who fit borrow me gist, make I yan here... or make I lie like this

oya let me lie. I simply put my hands in my pockets and point it forward, that way they cover my erection and its like I'm just goofing around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? / OMG! Secret Camera Caught Boy Having Sex With His Cousin (video + Pic) / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.