Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

Unusual Birthday Wish Of Tiwa To Tee Billz - Likely Breakup Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unusual Birthday Wish Of Tiwa To Tee Billz - Likely Breakup Soon (1875 Views)

Tee Billz Accuses Tiwasavage Of Infidelity / How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unusual Birthday Wish Of Tiwa To Tee Billz - Likely Breakup Soon by oyinkanolu: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2014
We all know Tiwa and Tebillz for their PDAs and how much they love to gush about each other at every slightest opportunity.....but here's all Tiwa posted to mark his birthday. No birthday wishes, no prayers, just the photo above and "❤️❤️❤️" caption.
Our prayers are with them and we really hope they settle 'the issues' amicably

http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/09/unusual-birthday-wish-of-tiwa-to-tee.html
Re: Unusual Birthday Wish Of Tiwa To Tee Billz - Likely Breakup Soon by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2014
What rubbish? No pics, no discription!
And you want us to visit ya yeye site!

Last Bullet
Mtchew X3

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Birthday Wish Of Tiwa To Tee Billz - Likely Breakup Soon by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 27, 2014
Go break them....professional spinster! angry
Re: Unusual Birthday Wish Of Tiwa To Tee Billz - Likely Breakup Soon by ayindejimmy(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2014
No way i'm clickin dat link. Dnt even dream abt it. Tiwa is nt worth the mb...2 me
Re: Unusual Birthday Wish Of Tiwa To Tee Billz - Likely Breakup Soon by brennyB: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Unusual Birthday Wish Of Tiwa To Tee Billz - Likely Breakup Soon by MisterLongman(m): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2014
@Op space don finish for celebrities section ba

1 Like

Re: Unusual Birthday Wish Of Tiwa To Tee Billz - Likely Breakup Soon by Sunkyphil(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2014
una don start to carry fake stories all dis jobless bloggers
Re: Unusual Birthday Wish Of Tiwa To Tee Billz - Likely Breakup Soon by valmunich(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Make mtn mast fall on top my head if I open that link!!

1 Like

Re: Unusual Birthday Wish Of Tiwa To Tee Billz - Likely Breakup Soon by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2014
Hehehhehehhe pls pics or I simply refuse to bliv dis
Re: Unusual Birthday Wish Of Tiwa To Tee Billz - Likely Breakup Soon by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jobless Bloggers, if I click am make I bend mtchww grin
Re: Unusual Birthday Wish Of Tiwa To Tee Billz - Likely Breakup Soon by Ojobojo1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Op, u must b very stewpid
Re: Unusual Birthday Wish Of Tiwa To Tee Billz - Likely Breakup Soon by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
So the committee of nitwits have resolved to debase the initialism PDA also? SMH angry

1 Like

Re: Unusual Birthday Wish Of Tiwa To Tee Billz - Likely Breakup Soon by egopersonified(f): 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
Abeg, you guys should have mercy for the op.

(1) (Reply)

WHY WOMEN DON'T DATE NICE GUYS!! (why Nice Guys" Often Finish Last) / What Do U Think / She Tinks M Against Her Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.