Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Ceiling POP Designs For Your House - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ceiling POP Designs For Your House (236532 Views)

The Best POP Designs At Affordable Prices With Our Interior Decorations / Preventing And Removing Household Mould On Ceiling & POP Ceiling / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by FastShipping: 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
tushbobo:

Hi pls drop your contact.There is a job I will like you to do.

The wallfinish guy is a huge joke. I have been in contact with him for the past five months without any response from him. He is a waste of time. He dabbled into the thread and dabbled out immediately. I liked his concept but he is no where to be found. I PMed him more than 100 times but no response from him.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 6:18am On Apr 25, 2015
More POP samples

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 6:23am On Apr 25, 2015
Note how we inserted pockets into this design, you can pass electric wires and place bulbs into the corners, your visitors will be wondering where the lights are shining from. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 6:26am On Apr 25, 2015
I did these samples in Owerri in 2013........

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 6:33am On Apr 25, 2015
More from my Owerri project.....

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 6:35am On Apr 25, 2015
closer......

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by blank(f): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2015
spyder880:
Note how we inserted pockets into this design, you can pass electric wires and place bulbs into the corners, your visitors will be wondering where the lights are shining from. cheesy

What do you mean by pockets? Are they in the POP or by the wall corners?

Also, don't forget Spanish tiles.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by enrilove12: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Very nice. please can electrical switches/bulbs be installed before painting?

spyder880:
More from my Owerri project.....

1 Like

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by mufutau55(m): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
enrilove12:
Very nice. please can electrical switches/bulbs be installed before painting?

I will advise people you to paint before they are installed.. so that paints will not mess-up some of the wares.
If you installed them first, then that Painter will have to be extra carefully not to ruin the wares...
Also some of the cover parts of the wall will not be painted.. I always prefer painting first.

Note: Learnt from my Oga pata-pata Spyder.

Hajji M.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
mufutau55:

I will advise you to paint before they are installed.. so that paints will not mess-up some of the wares.
If you installed them first, then that Painter will have to be extra carefully not to ruin the wares...
Also some of the cover parts of the wall will not be painted.. I always prefer painting first.

Hajji M.

Thank you Sir, its always better to paint first before electrical fittings.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by mufutau55(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
spyder880:

I should have said.. I learnt it from you.. You are the one to be thanked.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by enrilove12: 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Thanks
mufutau55:

I will advise you to paint before they are installed.. so that paints will not mess-up some of the wares.
Hajji M.
Noted
spyder880:

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by jodanj10(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2015
wallfinishPjcts:
Introducing myself...GM, Wall Finish Projects. We just commenced Design & Build, but we've been mainly engaged with building finishing and renovations over the years. Most of our jobs have been in the North...Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Maiduguri, Sokoto, Kebbi and Katsina. Before now,our jobs entailed taking over buildings after plastering stage and providing excellent finishing of various types...ranging from plaster board walls and POP ceilings, conventional painting to the exotic(especially Italian) and tiling . You will all agree with me that finishing is where most of us in the industry get it wrong these days,especially as regards attention to detail and that's our forte. For example, how many builders do you know use machines for sanding walls before painting in Nigeria? This makes a world of difference to the eventual outcome of the finished job and saves you 70% time if you know what you are doing, without necessarily adding to cost. We have also built strong partnerships with experts in other aspects of the building industry not within our core scope of operations. Permit me post some of our POP jobs, since it's the topic at hand.
i am an expert in this line of work and if u need colabor just contact me
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by tushbobo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
FastShipping:

The wallfinish guy is a huge joke. I have been in contact with him for the past five months without any response from him. He is a waste of time. He dabbled into the thread and dabbled out immediately. I liked his concept but he is no where to be found. I PMed him more than 100 times but no response from him.

Thanks... some guys in my area just finished the job.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by justuthman34: 10:28am On Jul 08, 2015
i really admire ur hand work and i have a project at hand to execute, could u mail me justuthman34@yahoo.com so we can discuse on your price and location?
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2015
justuthman34:
i really admire ur hand work and i have a project at hand to execute, could u mail me justuthman34@yahoo.com so we can discuse on your price and location?

I will send you a mail. Thanks.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by mabeni(m): 5:58am On Jul 23, 2015
spyder880:

I will send you a mail. Thanks.
I am passionate about this job, where can I learn it?
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2015
mabeni:
I passionate about this job, where can I learn it?

cheesy cheesy Dont make me blush this early morning o cheesy
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by mabeni(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2015
spyder880:

cheesy cheesy Dont make me blush this early morning o cheesy
how do you mean? I love this handy work and wants Learn it.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by legendsmother(f): 2:52am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 6:32am On Aug 12, 2015
legendsmother:
Hi pls we building out small place with 18meter square living room n we wanna use pop for d ceiling, some of my hubby's frnds told him it cost n expensive now he wants to back out, pls wats d estimate for such? Lemme know n tell him tanks n God bless

Depends on the design you choose, its always an average of N2500 per meter.

1 Like

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by Johnsonsp(m): 7:18am On Aug 12, 2015
@legendsmother, 18sqm we only cost u around 46k to 50k.. Just finish my on monday.. Living-room/dining,kitchen,exit,veranda's 42.3sqm cost me #106k.. and with a good design's.. Pop is the best to make anywhere it was to be cool

1 Like

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by legendsmother(f): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Thanks @ johNsOnsp n spyder I will tell him bayelsa tins are just ridiculously cost will have to go look for a better deal myself. Thanks n God bless

@spyder I just want simple pop don't want much design sef just simple we got d polished tiles 4 d living room 2day n we are getting close to d pop aspect I just pray I see sum1 reliable wid d pricce range u guys quoted

1 more quest shud we screed d wall bfore we do d pop?

1 Like

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by Dominionng(m): 3:09am On Aug 13, 2015
legendsmother:

1 more quest shud we screed d wall bfore we do d pop?

The latter comes before the former.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 6:51am On Aug 13, 2015
Dominionng:

The latter comes before the former.

Sure.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by legendsmother(f): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
What does dat mean biko?
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by Dominionng(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
legendsmother:
What does dat mean biko?

It means you do the POP ceiling before the Wall Screeding.

1 Like

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by legendsmother(f): 12:36am On Aug 14, 2015
Lol @ dominionng tanks twas confusing lol
Tanks I really appreciate
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by mufutau55(m): 1:18am On Aug 14, 2015
Dominionng:

It means you do the POP ceiling before the Wall Screeding.

Wall plastering before ceiling cornice?
Also no plastering for ceiling (in case of decking) that will hold POP design?
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by Dominionng(m): 5:13am On Aug 14, 2015
mufutau55:

Wall plastering before ceiling cornice?

Plastering comes before POP ceiling works Sir..

mufutau55:

Also no plastering for ceiling (in case of decking) that will hold POP design?
Thanks.
Hajji M.

The conventional way POP is being done under a deck, you shoot a concrete nail way up and tie the POP mesh to the nail to hang the ceiling. It is necessary to have the decking plastered(except of course if it is 'Julius Berger standard' grin) so the nail can hold the plastering together with the deck. By so doing, it makes the nail firmer and the ceiling stronger.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by mufutau55(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Dominionng:

Plastering comes before POP ceiling works Sir..
The conventional way POP is being done under a deck, you shoot a concrete nail way up and tie the POP mesh to the nail to hang the ceiling. It is necessary to have the decking plastered(except of course if it is 'Julius Berger standard' grin) so the nail can hold the plastering together with the deck. By so doing, it makes the nail firmer and the ceiling stronger.

Thank you very much Oga mi. Some of things I already know but I always make sure I still confirm it from the professionals like you.
I appreciate all the info and knowledge you passed on. You are always great. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by ahamonyeka(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
We supply and install vermiculite mineral suspended ceilings at an affordable price.
Contact via 07062269048,08053789165

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) / How Many Blocks & Cement Will 3bedroom Flat Chops / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.