Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,926 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ceiling POP Designs For Your House - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ceiling POP Designs For Your House (236255 Views)

The Best POP Designs At Affordable Prices With Our Interior Decorations / Preventing And Removing Household Mould On Ceiling & POP Ceiling / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by Dominionng(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2015
mufutau55:

Thank you very much Oga mi. Some of things I already know but I always make sure I still confirm it from the professionals like you.
I appreciate all the info and knowledge you passed on. You are always great. Thank you.

Hajji M.

Thank you Sir.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by ikp120(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Please what is the current cost of a bag of white cement used for POP and how many square meter can one bag cover?
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hi Sir,

I love ur work and will like to get in contact with u. Let me have ur contact number and whatsapp number or ur email.

Tanks

1 Like

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by EzekielMab(m): 12:15am On Sep 28, 2015
Pls how much does it cost for POP for 3 bedroom bungalow, kitchen, 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms ..
Approximately pls
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by mavverick: 12:18am On Sep 28, 2015
Ogs Spyder.

Some questions.

Is it only the living rooms that need pop for a commercial flat ?
How is it calculated in terms of price, rooms or the square meter ?
To get value for money, is it better to buy materials and only pay Pop man for labour ?
I also understand Pop man does the design by the windows etc.

Thanks.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by Dominionng(m): 6:08am On Sep 28, 2015
EzekielMab:
Pls how much does it cost for POP for 3 bedroom bungalow, kitchen, 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms ..
Approximately pls

You will have to get the actual coverage area. A round figure without that is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 6:31am On Sep 28, 2015
Dominionng:

You will have to get the actual coverage area. A round figure without that is a joke.

Correct.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 6:32am On Sep 28, 2015
yusol73:
Hi Sir,

I love ur work and will like to get in contact with u. Let me have ur contact number and whatsapp number or ur email.

Tanks

Please call me on 08033350750 (whatsapp) or 07081821271. You can also send me a mail on ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 6:39am On Sep 28, 2015
mavverick:
Ogs Spyder.

Some questions.

Is it only the living rooms that need pop for a commercial flat ?
How is it calculated in terms of price, rooms or the square meter ?
To get value for money, is it better to buy materials and only pay Pop man for labour ?
I also understand Pop man does the design by the windows etc.

Thanks.

1. No, its not only the living room that gets treated with POP, the dining, terrace and rooms can also get the POP treatment if the funds are available.
2. There are various forms of getting the calculation, like the square meter measurement, you can agree a cost per sq. m with the worker
3. This is arguable, you can save some money by buying the materials, but you can also lose same or spend more if the POP worker doesnt get his profit, he can quietly sabotage your efforts.
4. The type of design done on the windows are ornamental stuff, done with cement /sand combination, not white cement (gypsum) that is used on the ceilings. Sadly people mistakenly call both POP.

How is your project going?
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by babalose: 11:37am On Sep 28, 2015
NICE POP WORK....KEEP ON GIVING US IDEAS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2015
babalose:
NICE POP WORK....KEEP ON GIVING US IDEAS

I will, I have a new job and POP is part of it, watch this space. .........
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by mavverick: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2015
Oga Spyder.

Thanks for the question. My project is going good thank God.
They are doing the formwork for the paraphet as we speak. Then its the casting next. I understand the best mixture is 3:1:1. I am looking at getting engineer/architect and bricklayer present during the casting of the paraphet. Is this an Overkill ? Ideally who would you recommend that should be there when they are casting the paraphet ?

Also the ornamental stuff around the windows, what i meant is that is it the person who does the pop that also does this design as well ?

I will be printing off some of your design sha, also will those designs work if spot lights are to be used ?

Thanks.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2015
mavverick:
Oga Spyder.

Thanks for the question. My project is going good thank God.
They are doing the formwork for the paraphet as we speak. Then its the casting next. I understand the best mixture is 3:1:1. I am looking at getting engineer/architect and bricklayer present during the casting of the paraphet. Is this an Overkill ? Ideally who would you recommend that should be there when they are casting the paraphet ?

Also the ornamental stuff around the windows, what i meant is that is it the person who does the pop that also does this design as well ?

I will be printing off some of your design sha, also will those designs work if spot lights are to be used ?

Thanks.

Of course you are free to print and use these designs. I made them to help others. Its an overkill to invite the engineer and also architect, na bridge una dey build?. grin

1 Like

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by sirjohn1(m): 8:54am On Oct 26, 2015
Dear Spyder

Do you do jobs outside lagos?
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2015
sirjohn1:
Dear Spyder

Do you do jobs outside lagos?

Port Harcourt, Enugu, Owerri, Anambra, Asaba, Abia and Ebonyi for now. I think Dominionng can cover more areas.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 4:22am On Oct 30, 2015
Pictures from our current project in Imo state.......

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 4:24am On Oct 30, 2015
Work is ongoing.....

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 4:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Trying new shapes this week.....

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
This is another design we are creating for a living room.........

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2015
More of our samples........

1 Share

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
More living room and dining room samples........... Find more samples here... http://amazingviewpoints..com.ng/

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by TWOWAYMIRROR: 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2015
Oga Spyder and all other POP pros...pls i need to ahve a good nice Pop design for a Mall shop of 50sqm..i need a quote that will give me sumtin like dt. The shop is for mobile phone retail and i need something with a WOW effect...attached is a pic of a lighting effwct i will want added...tnx

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
TWOWAYMIRROR:
Oga Spyder and all other POP pros...pls i need to ahve a good nice Pop design for a Mall shop of 50sqm..i need a quote that will give me sumtin like dt. The shop is for mobile phone retail and i need something with a WOW effect...attached is a pic of a lighting effwct i will want added...tnx

DominionNG and Emmadejust, where una dey?
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by Dominionng(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
TWOWAYMIRROR:

Whats the location of the project?

Above all, better to create this with steel frame and plasterboard(Just in case you want to replicate the above designs). With that, the first and second pics can be achieved in 36 and 48hrs respectively.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by Dominionng(m): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
spyder880:

DominionNG and Emmadejust, where una dey?

Thanks for the heads-up Sir
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by TWOWAYMIRROR: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dominionng:

Whats the location of the project?

Above all, better to create this with steel frame and plasterboard(Just in case you want to replicate the above designs). With that, the first and second pics can be achieved in 36 and 48hrs respectively.
Thanks...the location is Onitsha anambra state..wt will it cost to achieve that
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 5:30am On Nov 19, 2015
More samples to choose from

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 5:31am On Nov 19, 2015
And if you are a star in your game, you choose this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by TWOWAYMIRROR: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2015
Nobody is serious to work here...am out
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by zeemama04: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hello, I'm new here with a question.......my house was made with ceiling boards and now we wanna convert the sitting room to POP; now I know the average price per sqm but the problem is I don't know how to measure the sitting room; it has 21 big(I guess that's the normal) size of ceiling boards. Please can someone tell me how many sqm a celing board is(you know those white ones)
I would be very grateul
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2015
Some more beautiful designs.......

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2015
We copy designs from every part of the world......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) / How Many Blocks & Cement Will 3bedroom Flat Chops / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.