Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? (19469 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta / Do such wife/woman exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by babe1(f): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2006
diddy4:

like i said before, she will be working. i am not looking for any oriaku wey go just sitdon they chop money. she will be working and the allowance im giving her is not becuzz she can't buy anyfin she wants with her own money but becuzz its like a responsiblity to provide. joint account aint for me. i don't want to track any ones expenses. i pay money into her account and she can use it anyhow she likes.

i wonder what a grown woman will be doing at home jobless. makes no sense. if she doesnt expect the weekly or monthly stuff, she should go and get a job. what im i even saying sef? my wife must have a job. gone are the days when women sat their behind down and ate money like dokwugbo. she will work and i will give her money still. joint account is not for me.

Well diddy, am a grown woman and stay home mom, we decided i do that to take care of our daughter who is 9months old and i have no plans of going back to work until i have all my 3 babies, this oriaku wants that and so does dim , they dont sit behind and spend money if u can hook up em up with babies. I wouldnt stay home if i didnt have a baby but if i wanted to i can, he has no problem with that. When a man makes enough money to take care of his family, money is never an issue. Thats wha i think and am lucky mine does just that.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by diddy4(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2006
@babe1
trust? what has trust got to do with it? i dont want a joint account abi na by force. my parents dat are smiling everyday, do dey have a joint account? some of the happy families i know today, dey dont have a joint account. i dont want no joint account. when i said she will work, i dont mean when we are still making the family. she will have our 4 kids first and of course we will get a nanny and a cook. was the point of being rich if i cant have a nanny and a cook. this is what i want and if she says she doesnt wann@ work, i will also respect that but i doubt she will be the type dat will wann@ sit at home and welcome me.

@mamaput
last time i checked, there is something like a nanny and a cook. as for the job type, if she is a doctor or some kindd@ profession dat can allow one being the boss, i will build her a working place. if a doctor, i build her a hospital, if a business lady, a nice building where she can do her kindd@ business wont be bad. dat way she dont work all day. leaving d house at 11 and coming back at 5 aint that bad. many women do it and i dont see none fo them dying.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by diddy4(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2006
as for the money thingy, she will only be working for a short while. nothing stressful. if she says she doesnt wann@ work, i will back her up as a full time house wife and provide everything for her. i give her anything she wants whenever she needs it. im just trynn@ make a point that the world is changing. not everyman will enjoy a lazy woman nowadays. we want hardworking women dat will help us achieve our goals.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by mamaput(f): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2006
Good for you . Then you will let strangers bring up your kids and cook for you.
Why bother having them.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by diddy4(m): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2006
umm, i dont really see nothing wrong wiv dat knowing that they will be in school all day.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2006
Since when did wives get allowances from their husbands??
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by diddy4(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2006
strangers cook for me? as if u dont go to the restaurant to eat. i know you do.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by mamaput(f): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2006
At the age of 2 weeks?
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by diddy4(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2006
come on now, she wont be working when the kids are still small. she will only go back to work when they are like 1 or 2 years old or sommin.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by mamaput(f): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2006
I do and i have worked in one .
When i do it is to close my eyes and eat because you never know what you are eating.
They are not better than the mamaputs in Nigeria.
The food is lovely but never go into the kitchen  to see how they cook
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by diddy4(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2006
this one will be cooking in my own kitchen in my own house so im safe. after all it is God dat is saving us.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by mamaput(f): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2006
Ya and if you yell at him he will spit in your soup
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by diddy4(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2006
well, what can i say? no one is going to pick a young guy as a cook. a mature woman. wonder why i will yell at someone handling my food.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by mamaput(f): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2006
Just do not for get.
well if your wife is going to have your kids at say 2 years intervals she is going to be a stay home mum for like 8 years.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by babe1(f): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2006
Thanks o mamaput, the bottom line is most nigerian men dont have trust in their wives, if u do we wont even be talking about giving a woman allowance , thats bull. maybe the days of our parents yes no doubt but not now. If u guys want us to work why cant we manage the money together? huh?.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by diddy4(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2006
yeah basically. well, what can i do? if it gets too much, i tell her to stay at home and give her access to my account then. anything to make her happy.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by diddy4(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2006
babe1
why do u want to manage the money together huh? are u finding it difficult managing your own huh?
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by babe1(f): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2006
diddy4:

@babe1
trust? what has trust got to do with it? i don't want a joint account abi na by force. my parents that are smiling everyday, do dey have a joint account? some of the happy families i know today, dey don't have a joint account. i don't want no joint account. when i said she will work, i don't mean when we are still making the family. she will have our 4 kids first and of course we will get a nanny and a cook. was the point of being rich if i can't have a nanny and a cook. this is what i want and if she says she doesnt wann@ work, i will also respect that but i doubt she will be the type that will wann@ sit at home and welcome me.

@mamaput
last time i checked, there is something like a nanny and a cook. as for the job type, if she is a doctor or some kindd@ profession that can allow one being the boss, i will build her a working place. if a doctor, i build her a hospital, if a business lady, a nice building where she can do her kindd@ business wont be bad. that way she don't work all day. leaving d house at 11 and coming back at 5 aint that bad. many women do it and i don't see none fo them dying.

Oh pulez diddy. let nanny raise ur kids now. when they r grown some maybe but not that tender age when they should be bonding with their parents. mine wont see nanny or no day care till they start prek which is at 4 or 5yrs old
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by diddy4(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2006
did u see what i told mamaput above or u just want to talk?
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by babe1(f): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2006
diddy4:

babe1
why do u want to manage the money together huh? are u finding it difficult managing your own huh?

Duh diddy thats not my point, 4get it jare. you mind is set on ur one way traffic , follow it . it is ur life not mine. Thank God i have a hubby. All i can wish u is the best.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by babe1(f): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2006
Mamaput if you're single , run from guys like diddy o , their money is their money and urs is theirs too. oga  ooo, oga di kwa egwu. diddy gi si ike o.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by mamaput(f): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2006
First you wrote you will not marry lazy stay home wife then you wrote you will not mind if she wants to stay home, then you wrote again but you do not think  she will want to stay home,
You want 4 kids and the mum will mind them till they start school at age 2 or so
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by diddy4(m): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2006
i believe that when i was saying all the stuff i was saying here, i was speaking for myself and not for everyman so dont DUH!! me cuzz i was saying my own.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by mamaput(f): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2006
Only asking or trying to make you change your mind grin
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by diddy4(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2006
@mamaput
what i want, is different from what she wants. i am not selfish. all im trying to say is i wont let what i want, get in the way of what she wants. i will always compormise. if she starts having kids and changes her mind about working, i am ok with that. after all marriage is all about compromising.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by diddy4(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2006
babe1:

Mamaput if you're single , run from guys like diddy o , their money is their money and urs is theirs too. oga ooo, oga di kwa egwu. diddy gi si ike o.

this statement was not really necessary. my money is my money and my wives money is her own. my money is also her own but with a comma. anything i give her is hers. if she wants more she can take.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by babe1(f): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2006
Please let it go jo mamaput, life goes on
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by diddy4(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2006
you dont expect every man to think like your hubby do you?
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by babe1(f): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2006
diddy4:

this statement was not really necessary. my money is my money and my wives money is her own. my money is also her own but with a comma. anything i give her is hers. if she wants more she can take.

Diddy stop contradicting urself biko, let it be.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by diddy4(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2006
how the hell im i contradicting myself. go and read meaning into what i said if u dont get it, ask questions and stop making silly remarks.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by babe1(f): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2006
diddy4:

you don't expect every man to think like your hubby do you?

Not really, since all fingers r not equal but they can sure try.
Re: How Much Allowance Does A Wife/Woman Need? by diddy4(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2006
in another world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Describe Your Dad's Slap In One Word / How Do You Deal With A Lazy Elder Brother Or Sister? / Is It Advisable For A 27-yr-old Graduate To Rent His Own Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.