Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

What Should I Do In This Case Now?your Oppinion Is Welcomed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do In This Case Now?your Oppinion Is Welcomed (615 Views)

This Transpired Between A Friend Of Mine And His Gf....he Needs Your Oppinion / Sex On The First Date. What Is Your Oppinion? / Why Is Reverse The Case Now?, Still Dont Believe It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do In This Case Now?your Oppinion Is Welcomed by Imokha(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2014
Am in a happy relationship of about three months now and I ve already gone as far as proposing marriage to her of which I met with her family also,but the issue now is before I met her I ve always had a good rappor with all the ladies I dated in the past with no string attached because I believe its a small world one never can tell whose assistance will be needed or who will be in need of ones assistance.now she fights against that nature of mine(good rappor with all the ladies I dated in the past with no string attached )up to the extent of geting their cell numbers from my phone without my knowledge and even had to call them insultive names asking them to stay away from me unmindful of the fact that some of them are happily marrried and lives with their husbands now.
Re: What Should I Do In This Case Now?your Oppinion Is Welcomed by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2014
tell her to stop it if truely she trust u. n if she doesn't uno what to do.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do In This Case Now?your Oppinion Is Welcomed by hushmail: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
run as fast as u can grin
Re: What Should I Do In This Case Now?your Oppinion Is Welcomed by Spicylate(f): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
" ...geting their cell numbers from my phone without my knowledge and even had to call them insultive names asking them to stay away from me unmindful of the fact that some of them are happily marrried and lives with their husbands now." so immature jare... well, maybe you guys should actually have a deep talk...tell her whats up...hear from her side and weigh both.. the result is your answer.
buh if you ask me i'd say you proposed to soon..
Re: What Should I Do In This Case Now?your Oppinion Is Welcomed by Imokha(m): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Spicylate: " ...geting their cell numbers from my phone without my knowledge and even had to call them insultive names asking them to stay away from me unmindful of the fact that some of them are happily marrried and lives with their husbands now." so immature jare... well, maybe you guys should actually have a deep talk...tell her whats up...hear from her side and weigh both.. the result is your answer.
buh if you ask me i'd say you proposed to soon..
Are you sure I proposed too soon?considering the fact that how long a relationship has lasted can never quarantee a good marriage(you can never know all about a lady just in a relationship no matter how long you court her before marriage)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Opinion / Women Of Nairaland,what Do Men Do That's Attractive, That Men Don't Know About? / Guys Can You Postrate For Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.