Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Why Is Reverse The Case Now?, Still Dont Believe It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Reverse The Case Now?, Still Dont Believe It. (1176 Views)

Why We Still Dont Understand Ladies(picture) / What Should I Do In This Case Now?your Oppinion Is Welcomed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Reverse The Case Now?, Still Dont Believe It. by OILOFGLADNESS: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2012
I kept on hearing guys saying that girls approaches them for relationship and promises love and heaven and earth and the funny and suprising thing is that 90% of men fall prey of these girls and very proud to say that ladies ask them out, i wonder,, i have haerd most guys said "abeg this girl loves me and yet spends for me i will call it quit with my girl afterall na just sorry i go take"
hmmm i ask my self again should this be change in generational trend?
should this be love actually?
or shouldm it be as a result of pressure or impatience?

As for me i kept on disputing this inapropriate foundation in relationship, i kept on asking my self why and i kept on advising against it.

please let us discuss.
Re: Why Is Reverse The Case Now?, Still Dont Believe It. by Mynd44: 11:07am On Jun 16, 2012
It is not inappropriate, the women are just getting morsel stronger, psychologically and emotionally
Re: Why Is Reverse The Case Now?, Still Dont Believe It. by RealBitch(f): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS: the funny and suprising thing is that 90% of men fall PREY of these girls and very proud
As for me i kept on disputing this inapropriate foundation in relationship, i kept on asking my self why and i kept on advising against it.
I, personally walk up to anybody i admire, be it male or female. And if i walk up to a guy who happens to admire me too, he has become a PREY¿¿ Why are you blabbing¿
Re: Why Is Reverse The Case Now?, Still Dont Believe It. by Tyche(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2012
This post is hidden.
Re: Why Is Reverse The Case Now?, Still Dont Believe It. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2012
This is 2012 and not 2002. We are progressing and not regressing. Wake up, smell the coffee and realize you may miss your train. Inappropriate my foot.

But you have women struggling to be equal to men? "Miss independent" crooners and all that, then it comes to wooing men and declaring love for men and you are what? Backsliding?
Re: Why Is Reverse The Case Now?, Still Dont Believe It. by cindyrella(f): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2012
@Op

I will like to officially welcome you to the 21st century, where everything has changed, And anything can happen...
Enjoy!!
Re: Why Is Reverse The Case Now?, Still Dont Believe It. by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2012
GABBAGE IN GABBAGE OUT. IF IT IS NOT DONE THE RIGHT WAY , THE FOUNDATION IS FAULTY AND MAY COLLAPSE. "HE SOEVER FINDETH A WIFE FINDETH A GOODTHING AND OBTAINETH FAVOUR FROM THE LORD"
IF YOU AS A GIRL FIND THE MAN I WONDER IF THEIR WILL BE GENUINE FAVOUR.

THE WORLD IS GETTING CRAZY, PLANE CRASH, BOMB BLAST,LEGALISED HOMOSEXUALISM, LEGALISED MURDER "ÄBORTION", FATHER SLEEPING WITH DAUGHTER, NAME THEM! LADIES PROPOSING TO MEN , 21ST CENTURY INDEED, NAWAOOOOO
SO STOP COMPLAINING ALL IS SIGN OF END TIME, DONT ACCEPT ONE WRONG AND REJECT ANOTHER WRONG. PLSS ACT RIGHT!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Reverse The Case Now?, Still Dont Believe It. by azpekuliar: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Why Is Reverse The Case Now?, Still Dont Believe It. by azpekuliar: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2013
^^^ Nonsense! No wonder your thread has 299 views & 8 comments.
Re: Why Is Reverse The Case Now?, Still Dont Believe It. by sunnyt1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
OILOFGLADNESS: I kept on hearing guys saying that girls approaches them for relationship and promises love and heaven and earth and the funny and suprising thing is that 90% of men fall prey of these girls and very proud to say that ladies ask them out, i wonder,, i have haerd most guys said "abeg this girl loves me and yet spends for me i will call it quit with my girl afterall na just sorry i go take"
hmmm i ask my self again should this be change in generational trend?
should this be love actually?
or shouldm it be as a result of pressure or impatience?

please let us discuss.

Gal, dnt mind wat these people are sayin, focus ur mind on doin wats right and u shall touch the sky.

The bible says " He who finds a wife . . . . . ." not the other way

Apart frm the effect this might have on the relationship, wit time such union always lead to disaster.

Naturally, it takes d grace of God that a guy wud respect u if u throw ursef at him

The reason y our parents lived for so long is bcs they obeyed some basic rules abt life.

This generation is filled wit so many Nickolas cages and Ju mongs, people who beliv they dnt have to respect/obey God and dnt need to follow any basic principle abt life. Wat has bin d outcome? Broken/unhappy homes. Divorce rate is at a all time high.

This is the same generation which contest wat says abt love and respect.

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Feel? / Now ,later Or Not At All. / Too Much Boys Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.