Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Ladies, Dwindling Attention After A "NO" Answer Doesn't Mean Lack Of Care - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Dwindling Attention After A "NO" Answer Doesn't Mean Lack Of Care (611 Views)

Mentally Unstable Couple Attracts Attention After Displaying Theirlove In Public / If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care / Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Dwindling Attention After A "NO" Answer Doesn't Mean Lack Of Care by nenergy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
A guy likes you he calls you every day, supports you every way he can and shows you lots of attention. You know what's coming next, and have already made up your mind; yet you continue to enjoy the attention and care.

The guy formally confesses his feelings for you and you tell him "NO". The guy is mature, takes it like a man and remains "friendly" with you.

Over the next couple of weeks he begins to call less and delays a bit in delivering your requests.

You look at him and conclude that he didn't really truly care about you.

Ladies, dwindling attention doesn't, I repeat, doesn't mean he didn't truly care.

Attention and care like bandwidth and data bundles (in Nigeria) are limited and expensive. We have to manage it base on scale of preference. grin

If you tell us "NO", a little piece of our heart will ALWAYS care for you. wink

Note: "NO" here represents turning down a proposal for a serious relationship

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Dwindling Attention After A "NO" Answer Doesn't Mean Lack Of Care by harkande20: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Tru talk..
Re: Ladies, Dwindling Attention After A "NO" Answer Doesn't Mean Lack Of Care by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
Dnt mind dem.... Dislike girls who r too slow to make up thr minds
Re: Ladies, Dwindling Attention After A "NO" Answer Doesn't Mean Lack Of Care by braivheart: 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hehehe grin true
sha
Re: Ladies, Dwindling Attention After A "NO" Answer Doesn't Mean Lack Of Care by xpac01(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Very true... Most times i wonder what must have been going on in the minds of those matured ladies. A guy takes you out, call you more than your mum ever could hav prayed, sends you r/card and all the magaish exihibition and you sincerely want to tell me you don't know whats up. You only keep waiting (and praying it never comes) for that day with the 'NO' reply. You are just worst than a scam.! I only will blame the dudes for thinking that those ways leads to a ladies heart and the infallible 'YES'.
Re: Ladies, Dwindling Attention After A "NO" Answer Doesn't Mean Lack Of Care by dapsy4u2(m): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
Right on point!
Re: Ladies, Dwindling Attention After A "NO" Answer Doesn't Mean Lack Of Care by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
I see no point wasting my hard-earned resources boreing holes on lands riddled with rocks in the stead of water.
If she brings up an objection to my main objectives of pouring the whole love her way, withdrawal of my care and attention, I'm afraid, is imminent. Does she even need a prophet to tell her this
She's only getting the lotta attention cos of mah interest.

Once the interest is cripled, the remaining care is what I really feel for her. All she've been enjoying were loaned me by my Interest's bankgrin
I don't intend running on loss you know.

And them gyals should know that nothing sounds more foolish than asking 'why he stopped calling, caring and buying like has been the cult before the halt'...a question of that nature shows you've got no brain but a coconut fruit riddled with brazilian hairs for a skull..

Op, you don tear the head with the nailgrin

kudos
Re: Ladies, Dwindling Attention After A "NO" Answer Doesn't Mean Lack Of Care by balogundayo(m): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
That trend of saying no to a guy, is very annoying n depressing especially when u like specially nd u ve been noticing nd crushing on her prior to that time...
Re: Ladies, Dwindling Attention After A "NO" Answer Doesn't Mean Lack Of Care by passionate88: 12:32am On Oct 31, 2014
My sis asked me the same question, why is it that when a lady tells a man "NO" the man will start avoiding her.. Told her that guys don't normally avoid girls that tell them "NO", they just start withdrawing slowly.. To the ladies, when you want to turn down a man, turn him down gently, maybe when it has turned to something else (The toasting) then you might resort to other means

(1) (Reply)

The Cold In My Room Is Too Much / A Message To All Ladies / Expressing One's Feelings Through Text Or Social App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.