Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? (30333 Views)

After Making Heaven What Would Be The Universal Language ? / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) / Skyscrapers, Big Mansions & Ghetto Section Are In Heaven: What Is Your Choice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: wats in it, dats makes u want to take it with u
Nice foods and enough garri cool
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by ElFenomeno1: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
My briefcase.
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by sheunfunmi(f): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
To you dat believe heaven does not exist, do u believe God exist? If u say no, how did the creation come in place? Why haven't d skies fallen off in a long time? Don't u think there's a power behind that, that which science has bot comprehened.? Think fast and think now. He still loves you. Heaven is real, hell is real. Go and study revelations.
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by Theblessed(f): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
[size=18pt]Why take anything from this wicked world to a Holy place named Heaven -

where I will meet my Father - Lord of all lords, King of kings and, Prince of all princes who has already

prepared everything I ever wanted, needed and more +++ up there waiting for me!

And, who needs anything from this world except satan and his demons and here they'll perish in Jesus Name, Amen!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by fightforchange1(f): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
My phone....its on me at all times!
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
shocked shocked
glitest:

Not that I know of
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by blueAlphaGirl: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
If I have to go to heaven with a thing, that will be nairaland application grin
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by chibwike(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
missberrypop5: Nice foods and enough garri cool
Lol, God wont accept garri in heaven na
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Lol, God wont accept garri in heaven na
well, it's if by the way. I know God won't reject my happiness smiley
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by chibwike(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
missberrypop5: well, it's if by the way. I know God won't reject my happiness smiley
u mean garri makes you happy
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by mocmike(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
U wan use ur phone brows for hell
daryoor: u came and u'll be leaving empty handed..but what if you could go to heaven or hell (thats if it dosent melt smiley ) with one thing .

me na my phone i go carry go
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: u mean garri and your (mine) kitchen makes you happy
very happy. grin
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by chibwike(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
missberrypop5: very happy. grin
which particular one makes u happy, the soaked one with groundnut or The one dats eaten with soup dats called eba
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: which particular one makes u happy, the soaked one with groundnut or The one dats eaten with soup dats called eba
soaked one with groundnut
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by chibwike(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
missberrypop5: soaked one with groundnut
Lol, buh they dont sell groundnuts in heaven na, hw wud u cope
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Lol, buh they dont sell groundnuts in heaven na, hw wud u cope
lol, that's why i said i was gonna take my kitchen with me. grin. Jesus will perform miracles and my groundnut will never finish grin
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by Kk4(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
Rihanna. That girl is so Bad
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by chibwike(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
missberrypop5: lol, that's why i said i was gonna take my kitchen with me. grin. Jesus will perform miracles and my groundnut will never finish grin
Lol, it seems, dis was ur favourite fud in school
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Lol, it seems, dis was ur favourite fud in school
yes it was. Lol.
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
smiley Mama and my Daughter united with my Dad and my lil Sister cry miss both alot
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by Shollay20(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
I will carry my phone there
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by junell(f): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
SupaJoe:
It's a pitty....this are the kinda female folks their dad compromise. Baby, come be with me, you'll forget about your dad grin

And who told you I was talking about my earthly father Didn't you see capital F in Father? Mschewwww
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by modupeomoge(f): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
I will take along my fone or system cos I don't wanna miss a bit of nairaland posts n comments
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by Ediss(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
herald9:

•Niqqaz taking the word of God to see God...abi you wan return am

•If heaven and earth shall pass away...where are you going... smh

Contradictions at It's peak
we will stand on the word of God
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
daryoor: u came and u'll be leaving empty handed..but what if you could go to heaven or hell (thats if it dosent melt smiley ) with one thing .

me na my phone i go carry go

Passing strange of you to include the two. Heaven for the climate, hell for the company?
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by 5thNOTE: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
hensben: na kingdom of God una take dey play so
am so sorry them
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by Ijobaorun(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
My Bible...
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by Orunto: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nothing!
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by clitlicker: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
missberrypop5: Nice foods and enough garri cool
Omo igbo its called eba not garri
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
clitlicker:
Omo igbo its called eba not garri
ok. What is garri then?
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by femi4love(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
mstik: Wheelbarrow

You think say na Mile 12 market where you go carry tubers of yam?
Re: If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? by holyeye1989(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ogene

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church / Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.