Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) (73872 Views)

80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso / BECOME MILLIONAIRES THROUGH EDIBLE MUSHROOM CULTIVATION AND SPAWN PRODUCTION / Plantain Cultivation Is Increasing, Let Us Talk About The Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by lorhema(f): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
sefani:

please make a post on this and supply us pictures proving that this actually grows and fruits in Nigeria

I didn't think of this. Would have begun taking the pictures when the blossoms came out. I'll open a thread when the fruiting cycle begins again. Thanks for your suggestion.
Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by Christoptom: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
*IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING*
WAMBUGU GRAFTED APPLE SEEDLING HAS BROKEN THE JINX.
IT GROWS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
*FARMERS IN NIGERIA ARE GETTING AMAZING RESULTS*
IT CAN GROW IN ANY SOIL TYPE,IN HOT AND WARM TEMPRATURE REGION
IT START FRUITING IN JUST *9* MONTHS
IT CAN BE GROWN ORGANICALLY USING ORDINARY POULTRY MANURE
ITS LIFESPAN IS 100 YEARS
DON'T BE LEFT OUT,
*ORDER FOR SOME SEEDLINGS TODAY*
https:///send?phone=2348162212154
� +2348162212154

1 Like

Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by excanny: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
Seems the OP lost his apple plant. Lol.

When will Nigerian plant scientists isolate that stubborn cold weather gene in apple and unlock it?
Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by obaaderemi: 12:15pm On May 04, 2019
It's five years already. OP, where are the apples?
Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by jaybee(f): 1:39pm On May 08, 2019
obaaderemi:
It's five years already. OP, where are the apples?

we need to see, touch and taste the apple from the apple plant of the OP.

1 Like

Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by gbenga4sure(m): 11:27pm On May 15, 2019
Oh it's been awhile I have forgotten it's already five years,the apple plant died long ago.Some nairalanders were even aware it died after about 8 months after I planted it.
Thanks@obaaderemi and jaybee

1 Like

Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by Madas1986(m): 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
gbenga4sure:
Oh it's been awhile I have forgotten it's already five years,the apple plant died long ago.Some nairalanders were even aware it died after about 8 months after I planted it.
Eyya that mean some members we right
Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by fsuper(m): 4:54am On Aug 13, 2019
Hummm there are different kind of apples, let's be guided here... There is one called Jerusalem apple,that one as no issue in planting once you get the seed it will surely germinate, and I can see its the same one he showed...
Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by Adept99: 7:29am On Aug 13, 2019
gbenga4sure:
Many are of the believe that apple cant grow in Nigeria.But this is a big lie.Apples that are sold at shops here in Nigeria have been harvested before it gets ripe.This is because these fruits spends about a week before it gets to Nigeria.Few years ago,i saw a apple tree at a family friends home.I was suprised and ask him how did it happen,he told me that he is an agriculturist and works at the state ministry of agriculture.
He also said he will help me get one.I asked how,and he said the ministry has ordered some,which got rippen from south africa and so it will germinate.Unlike the ones we buy at shops here which didnt get ripe before it was harvested.
Fellow nairalanders,few weeks ago i have gotten mine(the apple seedling) and now i have planted and it survived.
Who says apples dont grow in Nigeria because of the temperature.Dont be deceived.Apples really grow here

At 99-ADEPT SYSTEMS, We're one of the very few local Producers of Transparent Polycarbonate Sheets (popularly known as Glass Fibre) in Nigeria, it's the only acceptable material used for the production of Agricultural Green House, other Materials only last less than 18 months. it can also be Used for Walkways, Carwash Area, Sheds, extensions etc... Our prices are actually 50% of the regular market price and we'll be glad to have your patronage even for a small scale test run.
We are also System Building Experts in the Construction of Green House
Best Regards.
Contacts: 2348028807102, 2348133766996 , adeptsystem@hotmail.com

for prompt responses, phone calls are better.

1 Like

Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by Modarun(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Apples grow in Nigeria. Taraba and plateau
Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by gbenga4sure(m): 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
Madas1986:
Eyya that mean some members we right
yea

1 Like

Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by Madas1986(m): 10:50am On Aug 14, 2019
gbenga4sure:

yea
but why no try the bell apple it grow everywhere
Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by gbenga4sure(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
Madas1986:
but why no try the bell apple it grow everywhere
Well I didn't really had it in mind to plant the bell apple plus it's available everywhere but I might give it a try
Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by Madas1986(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
gbenga4sure:

Well I didn't really had it in mind to plant the bell apple plus it's available everywhere but I might give it a try
Yeah don't give up infact you can later graft the bell apple with the Anna or Jonathan apple to get the original apple all the best
Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by gbenga4sure(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2019
Madas1986:
Yeah don't give up infact you can later graft the bell apple with the Anna or Jonathan apple to get the original apple all the best
Thanks sir
Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by OpenYourEyes1: 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
gbenga4sure:

You should have planted in multiple soil types to see if some would survive. The fruit hardly survive in hot environments though.

1 Like

Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by gbenga4sure(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

You should have planted in multiple soil types to see if some would survive. The fruit hardly survive in hot environments though.
Yeah it hardly survive in hot environments but one was all I could get then as it was so scarce to get I even planned to get three but unluckily got one.

1 Like

Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by OpenYourEyes1: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
gbenga4sure:

Yeah it hardly survive in hot environments but one was all I could get then as it was so scarce to get I even planned to get three but unluckily got one.

Do you live in the south or north please?
Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by gbenga4sure(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Do you live in the south or north please?
Ondo state

1 Like

Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by ejanla077: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
gbenga4sure:
Ondo state
This is 2020.how far about the apple.
Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by Jovar(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2020
ejanla077:

This is 2020.how far about the apple.

He has responded, you didn't check previous chats

gbenga4sure:
Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by Jovar(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
Research has gone beyond that by now you can plant apple conveniently, it's completely compatible with Nigeria soil and climate

Semi Arid wambugu Apple Seedlings
Nursed, very fertile hybrid apple seedlings.
The hybrid apple that is compatible with nigeria soil. It starts fruiting in 10-12months. Between 500 to 2,000 fruits per tree. And it fruits twice per year, july, august, december and january.
Majority of people has been prescribed to eat apple daily. Apple is a very lucrative business, as there's a high demand for it.

1 Like

Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by bamise10: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Jovar:
Research has gone beyond that by now you can plant apple conveniently, it's completely compatible with Nigeria soil and climate

Semi Arid wambugu Apple Seedlings
Nursed, very fertile hybrid apple seedlings.
The hybrid apple that is compatible with nigeria soil. It starts fruiting in 10-12months. Between 500 to 2,000 fruits per tree. And it fruits twice per year, july, august, december and january.
Majority of people has been prescribed to eat apple daily. Apple is a very lucrative business, as there's a high demand for it.

How can I get the seedling and how much.?
Re: Apple Cultivation In Nigeria.(pictures) by Jovar(m): 6:12am On Dec 19, 2020
bamise10:

How can I get the seedling and how much.?

We usually send out seedlings through transport easily.
Send your number or call me

Many Other Hybrid Seedlings available:
Teak seedlings
Cashew seedlings
Pineapple Suckers
Bell apple seedling
Sugar apple seedling
Strawberry seedlings
Noni plant seedlings
Pomegranate seedlings
Xylopia (eeru) seedling
African walnut seedling
Ugu seeds and seedlings
Grafted mango seedlings
Alfalfa seeds and seedlings
Soursop Seeds and Seedlings
Passion fruit seed and seedling
Dwarf Hybrid Coconut Seedlings
Jumbo guava seeds and seedlings
Dwarf pawpaw seeds and seedlings
Jackfruit / Breadfruit (Nut / Yam type)
Cocoa seedlings, pods & dried raw seeds
Dwarf Semi Arid/ Wambugu apple seedling
Dwarf Oilpalm seedlings(Tenera & Super Gene)
Avocado seedling
Local Pear (Ube) seedling
Hass Avocado(Pear) seedlings
Irvingia gabonensis(oro) seedling
Irvingia wombulu(ogbono) seedling
Cameroon plantain suckers and plantlet
Giant cavendish banana suckers and plantlet
Sweet orange, Grape vine , Lisbon and Indian Lemon, Tangerlo, and double budded seedling of all citrus species
and many other seedlings...

We're behind the Glo office in Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, you can visit for self pickup, or we help send to anywhere through transport easily.

Jovar Resources™ (RC 2875407)
Jovar.success@gmail.com
Call +2348036399734
Whatsapp: https:///2348036399734
Call to buy now to enjoy discount.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Excessive Heat Kills A Farmer's Chickens: Pictured / If Banana Grew & Entered Your Compound Like This, What Would You Do? / Huge Cassava Harvested In Imo State, Taller Than The Owner!!!!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.