Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

She Said It Was Just A Test.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said It Was Just A Test.. (1208 Views)

Can This Be Real? Someone Said It Is Pix / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said It Was Just A Test.. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
3 MONTHS INTO OUR RELATIONSHIP, MY FIANCEE TOLD ME THAT SHE HAS A SON , ''I WAS LIKE WTF''
IMMIDATLY I HEARD THAT ALL THE FEALINGS I HAVE FOR HER WENT DOWN, I DUMPED HER IMMIDATLY. BECAUSE ALL MY LIFE I HAVE NEVER WANTED TO MARRY A LADY WITH CHILD. I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR PAST, EVEN IF YOU ARE AN EX PROSTITUTE, I DONT MIND TAKING YOU AS MY WIFE, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE CHANGED... BUT THE FACT OF HAVIN GIVEN BIRTH BEFORE IS WHAT I DONT REALLY LIKE. SO I DELETED HER NUMBERS ON WATSAPP AND BBM. IN FACT I BLOCKED HER, SO , AFTER 6 MONTHS. SHE CALLED AND TEXTED ME THAT IT WAS A TEST, THAT SHE IS NOT A SINGLE MOTHER FOR REAL.THIS IS WHAT SHE SAID TO ME
''I was pushing??..lol..as for ur signals i was seeing everytin dats y i wasnt suprise..i av no shame??thanks @least i didnt murder..i no u re nt matured enuf 2 accept d fact dat am a single mom.re u dat pure just cos u re a virgin?dat u condemn pple's past.buh d shocking news is dat me bin a single mom was a test which u ve failed a long time.i was only waiting 4 ur actions. bible says''dere is derefore now no condemnatn 4 dose who re in Christ Jesus..HOLY DAVID..i am nt a single mom..as 4 d monday cal..twas ur last trial whc u equaly failed again..justify urself..i lied 2 u?abi?see it as a test not a liar".

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS HELP ME JUDGE THIS CASE AM I AT FAULT??
Re: She Said It Was Just A Test.. by iceberylin(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
ŤĤÁŤ ĞĨŔĹ ĨŚ ČŔÁŹŶ angry
Re: She Said It Was Just A Test.. by pasqal09: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
OP, you should know that she has a bigger skeleton in her cupboard and she just used this to know how you'll react it she finally let's the main cat out of the bag.

1 Like

Re: She Said It Was Just A Test.. by jmoore(m): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
I think she is a grandmother.

2 Likes

Re: She Said It Was Just A Test.. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Oh, so u failed the test? How nice...So what shld we do? Shld we roast cashew in hell for you? Or shld we love her for u? Choose any1.
Re: She Said It Was Just A Test.. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
what stupid test is dat, abegy I met one useless babe like dat, dont even knw why i got attracted to her. she never picked my call or responded to my messages, didnt even knw why I was into her sef. she dey snub me be time, the more she did the more i got attracted. Na so one dey she call me say she dey hospital make I send 20k. Mumu me I was abt to send thr monry but it was nite and internet banking failed. I was even asking wat hospital so I cld come see her. she didnt anaswer, she then cut the call. I call back this babe back like 10 times she noo pick. na so I sit down reflect, 20k for babe wey no even give me audience talkless of send me. We no dey date. Abegy I go pass. I refuses to send the bar, The next day afternoon as she didnt see the bar, na so she start dey call. I was shocked, I say see the powerof money. ME too didnt pick, I text ham say me sef get emergency wont be able to send the money again, am sorry. Omo na so she start dey beg say she no mind 10k. Lata she change mouth to 5k. Omo I just figured the babe is fake. Then latter she text me and says she was testing me, I was like WTF, this is a babe that has not had a straight conversation with me. I was like so I dont get if i send the money that makes me a gud guy or what. Omo yanked her from my phone. Anytime she sees me its like She should enter ground. the funny part was I was so into her then that i cld go as far as giving way more than she asked. no babe shd test you abeg, and if she does she shld be ready to bear the consequences Me too cant marry a lady with a child oh. Apologies to the single mothers in the house. That just me.

Havent said that I think you over reacted, since you were in a relationship you shdnt hv just yanked her off your phone na, no be fight na , she was confessing to you(opening a dark part of her). If It was me, I will form understanding, listen to every detail and investigate. Ones i confirm every. dat day will be the day I make my mind up not to marry her. I will find a way to gradually kill the relationship (by reducing my calls, text, gift, outing with her etc) I think you acted too radical.

If you want her back then way forward is to go back to her but dont go back begging oh. Form serious vexing for her how can she be testing you? blablabla. if she digs you the natural thing for her is to accept you back, but if she does I am sure she is going to deal with you somehow in some way. Trust me she wont forget.

2 Likes

Re: She Said It Was Just A Test.. by Afrok(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
That's why I hate test(s) ranging from academics, love, work, spiritual, sexual etc coz it's either U pass or U fail. Sometimes U prepare but at the end U fail. This ur case ehn be like say the girl bin wan know if u'll accept her and her child but U sef na badoo, U acted too swift. What happened to time, investigations, questions about her past, meeting people who knew her before U met her and other things that might have assisted U in making ur decisions instead of acting so quickly.

Even if she had a child, ur actions wasn't good coz U could have sat her down and explain why U can't continue with the relationship bcoz of the child and make her see reasons with U, rather ur actions was a condemning one.
It's good to know what someone wants, glad to know U know urs and U aren't taking any chances.

3 Likes

Re: She Said It Was Just A Test.. by inositol88(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
simple bro,
just tell her dat u also deleted her to test her too, and see her reaction, which she also failed!!!

which kind test be dat one?

1 Like

Re: She Said It Was Just A Test.. by Tallesty1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nonsense............

Tell her to grow up.
Re: She Said It Was Just A Test.. by Kunleskey(m): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
akitijackson: Oh, so u failed the test? How nice...So what shld we do? Shld we roast cashew in hell for you? Or shld we love her for u? Choose any1.
what are u saYING? That's not a good advice o
Re: She Said It Was Just A Test.. by Kunleskey(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
What a bad test.!!...any girl that try that one 4 me go c me and glorify the name of the lord..send her no to me make i deal with her with d word of wisdom
Re: She Said It Was Just A Test.. by Lincoln94(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
aaaah which kind yeye test be dah one...oneday she go come tell u also she don date ur dad and she don get Aids...

anyway dude u dey too kind cos if na me I go arrest am for giving me a hard test...after running from class test to relax na so she wan use anoda test pursue me
she get luck

Abeg una see Missberrypop5
Re: She Said It Was Just A Test.. by constance500: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
iceberylin: ŤĤÁŤ ĞĨŔĹ ĨŚ ČŔÁŹŶ angry

Exactly what I was thinking
Re: She Said It Was Just A Test.. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lincoln94: aaaah which kind yeye test be dah one...oneday she go come tell u also she don date ur dad and she don get Aids...

anyway dude u dey too kind cos if na me I go arrest am for giving me a hard test...after running from class test to relax na so she wan use anoda test pursue me
she get luck

Abeg una see Missberrypop5
kedu, o gini
Re: She Said It Was Just A Test.. by Lincoln94(m): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
kedu, o gini
Lol sweetheart u no am still a learner on Nairaland
never knew their is a way I can read messages
all this while I thought I was neglected....
Surely u just beautiful and caring, understanding and Nice .
Missberrypop5 rocks
Cutie how u dey

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

9 Mistakes LADIES Makes Nowadays!!! / Which Is Hard To Find? (photo) / Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.