Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,389 members, 7,958,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

Boko Haram Was Jonathan's Re-election Plan All Along - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Was Jonathan's Re-election Plan All Along (2244 Views)

Arms Deal Scandal: Where Was Jonathan? -the Sun / Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Boko Haram Was Jonathan's Re-election Plan All Along by otimize(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
sholatech:

Not at all, we are not on same plane. If you have relatives in the Military( low or top brass), you would have known that recently they have upped their strategy including bringing back some from Sudan and about 10,000 retired officers have been recalled just weeks back. And new military hardware are entering the country.

And for the political alignment of Sheriff, im sure you know he had NEVER been in good books of PDP, he was with ANPP with Buhari( major financier of ANPP) and only left APC because of a major brawl with Tinubu..I prefer to respect the Military who are really out to prove doubters wrong and sure i am very optimistic that we are really waging war against terrorism with strong support from other countries.

Anyone is free to have his own theories and permutations..it is always so worldwide!
na 2day yansh dey back or abi u be learner? I have known all along that boko haram is a scam. Dis yeye government wen dey my beloved country.
Re: Boko Haram Was Jonathan's Re-election Plan All Along by dlex21(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mods do the needful
Re: Boko Haram Was Jonathan's Re-election Plan All Along by dlex21(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
otimize: na 2day yansh dey back or abi u be learner? I have known all along that boko haram is a scam. Dis yeye government wen dey my beloved country.
It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf...the tip of the iceberg will be when the chibok girls are found... It's amazing how far people can go just to attain power.. Politics is indeed a dirty game!

God will judge them all accordingly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrest Of Tambuwal: FG Pouring Petrol On Naked Fire – APC / Should We Call This Racism? / ....... As Buhari Enters HALL OF SHAME.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.