Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con (1968 Views)

Beautification Of Goodluck Jonathan / Oyo State Goverment And Its Beautification Of Ibadan / Beautification Of Lagos: Pains & Losses Of Petty Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by Omokos(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
The New Face of Warri,courtesy of the workaholic Governor the architect of modern Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Waoh! Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by tit(f): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
The money for this launching go pass the money for the round-about.

5 Likes

Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by Kanwulia: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
I pity the black race! cry

3 Likes

Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by Omokos(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
@all

1 Like

Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by Isokopride: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dividend of democracy in play
Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by Ghost01(m): 12:39am On Sep 28, 2014
Naijarians: celebrating mediocrity since 1960.

2 Likes

Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by argon500: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2014
Wow.. this is beautiful. let commend the able governor irrespective of political affliation
Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by cuteboy2: 1:34am On Sep 28, 2014
[size=14pt]RUBBISH angry angry angry angry

Painting road junctions, and putting up miserable traffic is an achievement a local govt chairman will be ashamed to boast about.

Uduaghan is struggling to show people what he did with the hundreds of billions collected from federal allocations, 13% derivation and IGR for 8 years.

PATHETIC!!![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by slimfit1(m): 1:38am On Sep 28, 2014
argon500: Wow.. this is beautiful. let commend the able governor irrespective of political affliation

seriously you have a condition that has not been diagnosed yet .

2 Likes

Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by slimfit1(m): 1:40am On Sep 28, 2014
Lolaabokoku: Waoh! Beautiful!

if this is beautiful I will never ask for a cup of water in your house.

2 Likes

Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by Rexnegro(m): 1:49am On Sep 28, 2014
I tot they said he's not doing anytin ..that he's the worst gov after abia state gov Mr orji.
Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by fes2ga: 2:26am On Sep 28, 2014
The Governor cannot travel from Asaba to warri without passing thru edo state reason no good road in delta state

1 Like

Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2014
slimfit1:

I never invite u
Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2014
slimfit1:

did i invite u?
Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2014
Look at the kind of achievement PDP celebrates.

1 Like

Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by Omokos(m): 11:55am On Sep 28, 2014
More roads constructed by Gov Uduaghan

Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by Omokos2: 12:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
God bless EEU
Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by Sophia84: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
Wow! Indeed EEU is doing well
Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
Uduaghan is really doing well when I visited Warri last week. them I was beginning to believe that Oshiomole is really a shoe shiner where Uduaghan is according to his aid.
Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by Ughujowhovwo: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
Delta is on the move destination development.
Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by Ruthedafe: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
The finger of God is at work in Delta State, EEU kudos
Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by kokoA(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
No be dis governor wey commission swimming pool last month be dis? He's improving o, from swimming pool to junction.. Who knows what he will comission next? Maybe a roundabout.. Delta is moving!

1 Like

Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by Francisedafe: 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
All hail Uduaghan

Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by shedify: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Construction and rebranding of enerhen junction cost delta state about a billion naira..Go and see the road now. ...rubbish

1 Like

Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by komekn(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ruthedafe: The finger of God is at work in Delta State, EEU kudos

I would advise you do not use the name of the Lord in vain please
Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by argon500: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hmmmmm.. I reserve my comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

slimfit1:

seriously you have a condition that has not been diagnosed yet .
Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by lakpalakpa: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
FOOLISH!!!

THE COMMISSIONING TOOK PLACE ONE YEAR AGO.

ASIDE A SWIMMING POOL WHAT HAS THE BASIN-HEAD COMMISSIONED IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS??

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by OgbaPresident: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2014
Commendable, keep it up!
Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by OsaNelson: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2014
Gov. Uduaghan will finish strong than he started the race.

Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by OlamideFemi: 11:14am On Sep 29, 2014
God bless my Governor, we need u at the red chamber
Re: Beautification Of Enerhen Junction By Gov.dr. E.E Uduaghan,con by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2014
THIS strange username praising uduaghan when did they register self,Nairaland tsunami affected me,so don't judge me,am seing august and September

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Not A Religious Fanatic —buhari / Who Is The Most Popular Nigerian Alive Today? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.