Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists (3920 Views)

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Saraki Meets Nigerian Union Of Journalists / SARAKI: Code of Conduct Tribunal Refuses Entry Of Journalists Into Its Premises (2) (3) (4)

My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by 1United1: 1:15am On Sep 28, 2014
The founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Temitope Joshua, has refuted allegations that he performs fake miracles.

The pastor has come under severe criticisms owing to the church’s collapsed building which killed at least 115 people.

A South African journalist, Jacques Pauw had alleged that Joshua’s miracles were not genuine.

In his report he had said, “I challenged the pilgrims to provide me with medical proof that they had been healed. None did.”

In a statement released through the church’s official Facebook page, Joshua claimed that all his miracles were performed before the church audience and were broadcast live through the SCOAN’s Emmanuel TV.

“Please note, all of The SCOAN services are public and broadcast live on Emmanuel TV,” the statement read in part.

The popular televangelist was reacting to a media report concerning the authenticity of miracles performed by the pastor.

But, Joshua claimed that the media report was false. According to him, the names of the people who alleged that the pastor performed fake miracles are fabricated.

“The writer(s) fabricated names of people who do not exist and remained nameless and faceless in order to hide their evil intentions. They need to be investigated,” he said.

Joshua added, “It is our belief that these stories were intended to divert people’s attention from the evil that has been done.

Expressing his displeasure over the report, he urged security operatives to investigate those behind the report.

The SCOAN founder said, “Those involved in these stories need to be investigated concerning the building collapse. If they are not directly involved, they will help the investigation.

“If they are not the ones who did it, they know those who did. Perhaps, they were involved in the building collapse because they claim what is happening in The SCOAN is fake. They are suspect.”

The statement also urged the Synagogue church adherents and supporters not to be misled by the said report.

“Do not be misled and diverted from the truth. No matter how long a lie is sustained, the truth will someday prevail. Jesus is the Truth,” the statement urged.

http://www.punchng.com/news/synagogue-miracles-are-not-fake-tb-joshua/

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by 1United1: 1:16am On Sep 28, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 28, 2014
proudly scoan!

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 28, 2014
Our MOG are really having a hard time.
Oritsejafor - propaganda (more like it)
TB joshua - criticism
P.Christ - scandal

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Rexnegro(m): 1:55am On Sep 28, 2014
Sir whether real or fake...pls sir tell them that me don't care...ride on sir and continue God's work in your life....God will protect and see you through this trying time . Emmanuel

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by mistudreh(m): 2:00am On Sep 28, 2014
Only God can judge thee
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by oduastates: 2:01am On Sep 28, 2014
Una wan spoil market?

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by millos: 2:09am On Sep 28, 2014
Rubbish. .This con artist should be arrested and jailed..

16 Likes

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by ifex370(m): 2:45am On Sep 28, 2014
God is almighty

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:56am On Sep 28, 2014
1United1:

http://www.punchng.com/news/synagogue-miracles-are-not-fake-tb-joshua/
Its obvious he is fake. No man can take d glory 4 miracles xcept d miracle performer - God. God ll continue 2 xpose all dis fake pastors

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by asadike(f): 3:58am On Sep 28, 2014
who should i ask?
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by chibwike(m): 4:03am On Sep 28, 2014
they are not real
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by redsun(m): 4:05am On Sep 28, 2014
Nobody fights for truth, it manifests naturally.. When the time comes for the people to be free,they will rralizes. The revelation is like a light that dazzles the eyes to the point of momentary blindness.

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by musaajebor(m): 4:58am On Sep 28, 2014
somebody tell me sumfin
dis man cannot c vision any more abi wetin
he should go nd take a look at his crystal ball and reveal d truth behind the ugly series of events surrounding the genuity of his calling and he should also expose his distractors if truly he is d MOG he truly claims
jesu is truth indeed
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Sunymoore(m): 5:46am On Sep 28, 2014
But baba, as a Man of Goat 🐐, why can't you heal Ebola?, as matter of fact you even lobbied with the Lag government to stop ebola patients to thy church ⛪. Why why?
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Raiders: 5:55am On Sep 28, 2014
Mumu pastor, All your miracles are fake

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 28, 2014
Isnt this the Pastor offering Journalist N50k bribe to doctor the building collapse story? Then he must be a high level scammer!

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by lonelydora: 6:01am On Sep 28, 2014
Go and tell the blinds, lames, deafs, women looking for children, AIDS patients, he healed that he is fake and see what they will do to you.

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by ik4life: 6:02am On Sep 28, 2014
Emmanuel!!! God is with us

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by davo3286: 6:05am On Sep 28, 2014
millos: Rubbish. .This con artist should be arrested and jailed..

Why? Because you don't like him and so he should be arrested and jailed!? How are you so sure he is a con man?

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by rusher14: 6:07am On Sep 28, 2014
lonelydora: Go and tell the blinds, lames, deafs, women looking for children, AIDS patients, he healed that he is fake and see what they will do to you.

They need to face reality.
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by davo3286: 6:16am On Sep 28, 2014
diluminati: Isnt this the Pastor offering Journalist N50k bribe to doctor the building collapse story? Then he must be a high level scammer!

You must be a big f00l to have believed that crap of a story by one lousy, pompous and over zealous journalist that TBJ offered him 50k bride to influence the collapsed building story that was already in the open.

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by omenka(m): 6:20am On Sep 28, 2014
urhoboman: Our MOG are really having a hard time.
Oritsejafor - propaganda (more like it)
TB joshua - criticism
P.Christ - scandal

The veil is finally coming off the faces of the so called Men of God and the world is finally seeing them for what they really are: con artists.

I go to church, do my devotions, and pay due diligence to things of religious nature. But my relationship with God is strictly One on One. I view MOST (if not all) of these men as fakes.

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by davo3286: 6:22am On Sep 28, 2014
Raiders: Mumu pastor, All your miracles are fake

How u know say na fake? Those foreigners that come far and wide, are they fake too!? Why not go there to have first hand experience before condemning?

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by davo3286: 6:24am On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: they are not real

How?
Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by sademola: 6:26am On Sep 28, 2014
Just like BH, the time is up for TBJ. Wind for dey blow, we go soon see fowl ya?sh

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by arsetalks(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2014
I guess the journalists who are "responsible for the collapse brought hammer and digger and whatever to bring down the building.

This man is a proper idiot. You erected 4 storeys on a foundation where 2 ought to be erected on and you go about blaming people when it is you who stick the middle finger at our laws because you know the man in charge of the country has an hobby of shielding corrupt people.

It is so shameful that this priick will be allowed to continue talking rubbish. In a saner country, he will be charged to court by now.

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by arsetalks(m): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2014
Rexnegro: Sir whether real or fake...pls sir tell them that me don't care...ride on sir and continue God's work in your life....God will protect and see you through this trying time . Emmanuel
So he should ride on breaking our laws and killing people.

Shameful how people no longer worship GOD but their pastors. The same pastors who tell us all idolatry is a sin have become idols themselves.

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Chanchit: 6:39am On Sep 28, 2014
millos: Rubbish. .This con artist should be arrested and jailed..

You no get handcuff for house..?

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by arsetalks(m): 6:39am On Sep 28, 2014
davo3286:

You must be a big f00l to have believed that crap of a story by one lousy, pompous and over zealous journalist that TBJ offered him 50k bride to influence the collapsed building story that was already in the open.
You just called someone a Foool. Did your bible teach you that? Or was your need to support a law breaking man more powerful than your need to obey the bible which the man you see no wrong in claims to teach?

Pathetic hypocrites you lots.

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Elnino4ladies: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2014
Arrest this motherfvcker nd prosecute him for manslaughter...

Re: My "Miracles" Are Not Fake, TB Joshua Cries Out: Calls For Arrest Of Journalists by Elnino4ladies: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2014
Story for the gods

Now That GMB Has Concured With Ngozi On FG Allocations Can Aregbe Shut Up ! / Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland / My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants