Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,716 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan (38273 Views)

Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / Facebook President Goodluck Congratulates Uti Of Bba5 . . . / (a Must Watch) President Goodluck Jonathan Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by sam4(m): 9:45am On Sep 29, 2014
There is hope for everyone us. Your background has nothing to do with your destiny, so keep that hope alive you are almost there.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by adonis89(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2014
cole265:

Hahahahehehe grin grin grin sheepuu
...take a look at the picture again. grin grin grin
gej is far betta dan ur miserable dad
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2014
jaytee01: Na wa oo...e come resemble Shekau before he grow bia bia!
NL una no go kill person grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by akpanikpe(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2014
specco:

You that had tonnes of shoes, what have you achieved in life. At least GEJ has gone on to become the President of the most populous black country in the universe. In the same vein King David was a shepherd, herding sheep at the backside of the desert but destiny still located him and made him king of Israel(the victorious and the most popular king Israel has ever known). GEJ has been in government uninterrupted since 1999. This is no mean feat! So chill.
Here comes another mumu, if I don't achieve anything I swear I can beat my chest dat i av achieved more than you jst like he GEJ has done more than me, so go look for the person who u have achieved more and quote not me.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by ifekemmie(f): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
Everyone has a past!

Surely it shall be the story of " from grass to grace" for everyone also.

Amen
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by namdo(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
keep faith and take opportunities. I think he took his opportunities to reach his destiny. What could be better than becoming your country's president?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by sunepa92(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] kiss wink smiley :oc our president pics sha nawa oooooooo, e no tink dat time dat e go bcom PRESI OLOYE ;Dc our president pics sha nawa oooooooo, e no tink dat time dat e go bcom PRESI OLOYE
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Larryhoover(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
#Hmmm...Grass to grace indeed...JustOnNationalAssignment
ToHurtAllNigerians(JONATHAN)
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by specco(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
akpanikpe:
Here comes another mumu, if I don't achieve anything I swear I can beat my chest dat i av achieved more than you jst like he GEJ has done more than me, so go look for the person who u have achieved more and quote not me.

Your mode of writing betrays your thought process, very incoherent and pedestrian. Bye
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by cool0: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
thats fine...
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by akpanikpe(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
specco:

Your mode of writing betrays your thought process, very incoherent and pedestrian. Bye
Go get better life abeg poor fool.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by MOORCHMOORE(m): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
onlyme12: Born on November 20, 1957, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,currently is the President of Nigeria. He is a former zoologist who became Nigeria’s vice-president in the year 2007. He was the Governor of Bayelsa State from Dec 9, 2005 to May 28, 2007, and was sworn in as the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on 29 May 07. He became the official President of Nigeria in May 6,year 2010,This comes as the nation prepares to bury its former leader Umaru Yar’Adua who died on the 5th of May 2010, after a prolonged illness that saw his Vice- President stepped in to his shoes as Acting President. There had been tension in the country as rival political groups fight to assert authority in what was seen as a power vacuum during the period of the illness of Yar’Adua. source:http://www.pijango..com
which year is dis
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Sylverbox(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
No one knows tomorrow, not even TBJ!
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by obyikye(f): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Signs, honestly!
Sparrow13:
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by obyikye(f): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
me too joor.
oathman: i knw i ll surely make it
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by millionboi(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
If na nawa days,if person wen no knw com see m he go tink say him dey sick....poverty na bastard.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by millionboi(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
If it is to be today,many wil mistek Him 2be sick....poverty is a bastard
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tolexander: The camera was supposed to cover the feet to confirm if he had no shoes!

See how he was standing and looking like a sheep!
this could only have come from a sheep brainer..stupiid n diehard loser.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by udswagz: 7:34am On Sep 30, 2014
Reading the post, i bet some ideas came into your head,
well if it is one that has to do with tech, i may be of help
I can help you build your idea, create a strong online presence
for your brand.
With my web development and Android app development skills
i can help you build a beautiful website or intuitive mobile app
which aligns with the coporate vision of your organisation.
In case that idea is still in your head
visit: www.udonline.net

I will expecting your email smiley

Some sites i have completed
www.helonyconcept.com
www.chypesfrontline.com
www.botosoftechnologies.com
www.kasemart.com [e-commerce]

The most recent Android app i just published on Google play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmasnig.udcreate
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by specco(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2014
Awwal1st: Who knows this bastard will later become so cruel... He said him father and him no get shoe to wear,... See that bastard wey Don dry for that picture like dry fish... by 2015 after you've been jailed by Buhari you go be like that picture again... Omo Ale buruku, Na thunder go kill una with people wey dey support you like electric wire pole..

What is this 'born-throway pikin' blabbing about. Some people were just raised in the gutters.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
when a rat gains access to a well stocked kitchen, it starts to act like bush-meat
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Ivanspring(f): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
He is handsome.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by misslala: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hope he remembers these men standing with him
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by SangoCrusader: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
jaytee01: Na wa oo...e come resemble Shekau before he grow bia bia!

NL always makes me laugh. Serious article like this and this guy can somehow carve a joke out of it.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Tolexander: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rexxie:
this could only have come from a sheep brainer..stupiid n diehard loser.
what is it saying?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tolexander: what is it saying?
dahellsda meaning of this? regular old piece of shiit loser.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Tolexander: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rexxie:
dahellsda meaning of this? regular old piece of shiit loser.
what is it saying again?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tolexander: what is it saying again?
kwankwaso grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Young President Goodluck Jonathan by Tolexander: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rexxie:
kwankwaso grin
what is it saying and why is it laughing to itself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Fayemi, El-Rufai For Traveling To South Africa / Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Timipre Sylva Criticized For Landing At Bayelsa Airport He Claimed Never Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.