Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You (23100 Views)

What Does It Mean When Ladies Can't Look At A Guy Straight In The Eye? / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by tosyne2much(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Virtually everybody in this session must have stumbled upon threads relating to how girls feel when guys are staring

This thread is created to know if guys also feel the same way ladies do.. As for me, as confident and bold as I am, I feel very uncomfortable inwardly when ladies are obviously staring at me though I still maintain my walking steps and I don't fake call or divert to taking another path when i see a group of ladies clustered around a particular place

Dudes, how do you feel when ladies are staring at you ?

*Note*- no forming of fine boy on this thread oooo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by vizkiz: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
why will i feel uncomfortable I aren't a puss*y! undecided

All i need to do is take control of the floor, walk up to her and shag her out wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by tosyne2much(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
vizkiz: why will i feel uncomfortable I aren't a puss*y! undecided

All i need to do is take control of the floor, walk up to her and shag her out wink
lolxxxxx.. We aint talking about wooing a lady this time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by vizkiz: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
tosyne2much: lolxxxxx.. We aint talking about wooing a lady this time

i know but i aren't just gonna walk by without do nothing about it undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by huzhomah(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
I feel kinda uncomfortable..so many tins run in ma mind like if ma zip is open or if am dressed well etc

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
like seriously,i don't even notice anymore
lot of things on my mind

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by happykidArotiba(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
I'll be like, Wah is she looking at? did I comb my hair well?, or? she likes me?

14 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by valmunich(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
Whenever I notice it, especially group of ladies, I go just comot my earpiece sharparly block my ears then concentrate on the music to avoid any further distraction cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by tosyne2much(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
valmunich: Whenever I notice it, especially group of ladies, I go just comot my earpiece sharparly block my ears then concentrate on the music to avoid any further distraction cheesy
na that earpiece sure pass ooooo.. Na to sharply block ur ears then waka majestically grin

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by iceberylin(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
I just wink and expect a green light wink

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by kurajordan(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by bobo65(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
yes o

initially I used to b shy

but now, its normal, I'm used to gals looking at my cute face

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by ggrin(f): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by ayusco85(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
whats so special in been stared at by a lady or group of ladies? i am always looking fly and awesome 24 7, so i wont feel shy. i will only feel shy if am not dressed well. like been caught off guard
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by teflonwhizz: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Frontpage tins.....#SHOKI grin
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by osjoshua(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2014

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by sibepoc(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yeah I do, but I just throw my face away

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by akpanikpe(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
Those type na runs and money things.
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by jmoore(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
How do I know they are staring, huh?
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by kingzjay(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
Did they answer?

I'm waiting sha!
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by OLAplusONE(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
I dnt really give a damn, coz dat gives me an edge over them....headsup
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by kimond101: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
It depends
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by coolvitus(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
I feel calm I in charge

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by lawrenceunaa: 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
shyness would grib me but if i been the eye de gal & she come reciprocate , na visa be that ooo

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by bammy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
wow that's awesome, she don enter one chance oo !! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by daben1(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
I feel comfortable 100% because i won't even give a damn if she's staring at me...
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Codedrock(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lol
what kinda question be this one??

"I DO FEEL LIKE I AM ON TOP OF THE WORLD WHEN A LADY STARES AT ME"
But that wouldn't make me vulnerable to her oo..
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Ekiseme(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Na comments i just wan read

I hope you guys won't mind

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by chibwike(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Its a green light, buh i just ignores her, something happened one day in church, wud share the story later

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by amanze15(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Its shows you are noticed....sweet feelings
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by Shollay20(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
As far am concern i will keep walking....no problem
Re: Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You by dridowu: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
y shd i be shy ? for wetin mtcheeeeeeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Challenges Of Being Lanky / s / Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.