Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Single Is Fun And Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Is Fun And Boring (862 Views)

Being Single Is Not A Curse!! / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Is Fun And Boring by ericessien24: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
I'm enjoying my single life but I live opposite a club,if I see guy and thier girlfriends from my window,il start having the feeling of falling in love.but any girl that sees me says im a player without even knowing me .some even say I look like gay.

does my face says PLAYER ALERT.

I have a profile pics.

what should I do abeg
Re: Single Is Fun And Boring by braine(m): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
You know you are lying. Guys hardly want to be single. Not to talk of a narcissistic guy like you.

1 Like

Re: Single Is Fun And Boring by ericessien24: 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
braine: You know you are lying. Guys hardly want to be single. Not to talk of a narcissistic guy like you.
I'm not lying ,you don't know me and pls help me break that your English abeg
Re: Single Is Fun And Boring by braine(m): 11:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
ericessien24: I'm not lying ,you don't know me and pls help me break that your English abeg

I don't know you well, but I could deduce my conclusion from what you said. grin..... It means a person who is in love with their physical appearance.
Re: Single Is Fun And Boring by ericessien24: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
braine:

I don't know you well, but I could deduce my conclusion from what you said. grin..... It means a person who is in love with their physical appearance.
thou I admire physique but u still wrong
Re: Single Is Fun And Boring by braine(m): 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
ericessien24: thou I admire physique but u still wrong
Alright then, my bad.

But me still thinks you're dulling o. Who cares if they think you look like a player? Oga have fun! It pains ladies when they know they can't have a guy all to themselves.
Re: Single Is Fun And Boring by ericessien24: 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
braine: Alright then, my bad.

But me still thinks you're dulling o. Who cares if they think you look like a player? Oga have fun! It pains ladies when they know they can't have a guy all to themselves.
my last gf hold me tight on the road when we strolling just trying to let people know s khe is d one but at the end she had about 5 different guys.I don't like hurting girls not that I don't know how to have fun ny guy
Re: Single Is Fun And Boring by 1one: 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Being Single is Fun and Boring.

I agree

Very True

How do I know?

Personal experience grin
Re: Single Is Fun And Boring by braine(m): 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
I know, right? Girls are selfish like that, and they expect the guys to be saints. Well, you will catch up.
Re: Single Is Fun And Boring by ericessien24: 12:06am On Sep 29, 2014
yes brother but me want marry oh
Re: Single Is Fun And Boring by Pdizzle(m): 12:27am On Sep 29, 2014
Fun and a little bit boring.
Re: Single Is Fun And Boring by Taleeysun(f): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Single is fun nd nt d@ boring
Re: Single Is Fun And Boring by MisterLongman(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
It guarantees Freedom of speech and expression
Re: Single Is Fun And Boring by ericessien24: 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
MisterLongman: It guarantees Freedom of speech and expression
but sometimes you will feel empty and need love

(1) (Reply)

What Grade Are You In Your Relationshp: As For Me A1 / Ladies, Who Do You Prefer? / My Best VAL Love Story!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.