Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. - Romance (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. (51455 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (93) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Mynd44: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
chibwike: Mynd you don dey pack all this politicians come here, make dem no turn here to PDP and APC wooing challenge oh
Atleast they will woo. What has the Romance section ladies done? With their holier than thou attitude
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mynd44:
Na the women's turn oooo. Maybe you should woo Obayaya or sincere9gerian.
Chai! That would be very difficult o! I dunno if to choose from the APC supporters or PDP cankerworms whom to woo. embarassed

I will be right back!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by chibwike(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
berem: Chai! That would be very difficult o! I dunno if to choose from the APC supporters or PDP cankerworms whom to woo. embarassed

I will be right back!
Mynd44 shey u see wat i was telling you, it has started
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
chibwike: what does it actually do to you, does it make u high..or it heals sme kind of illness
none, i just like the combination of both bitterness and spirit, it's taste.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Mynd44: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
berem: Chai! That would be very difficult o! I dunno if to choose from the APC supporters or PDP cankerworms whom to woo. embarassed

I will be right back!
Decide fast oooo.

Oahray is in the house!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Mynd44: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
chibwike: Mynd44 shey u see wat i was telling you, it has started
Atleast while they are wooing they won't be causing wahala for the mods there
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Oahray: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ouch! I hear that slap from outside this thread. Who slap person? Berem is that you? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mynd44:
This one needs deliverance. Who will help?
Please sir ayam ok make I wear d cloth bak
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by chibwike(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
missberrypop5: none, i just like the combination of both bitterness and spirit, it's taste.
Ok, just stop taking it ok, Ladies are delicate human beings, you dont need those harsh stuff in your body
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Mynd44: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
rozzay:
Please sir ayam ok make I wear d cloth bak
Better
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by obayaya(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ishsoph:

tongue

Guy it's happening life and direct as I type this wink grin

I'm not there to catch you when you start falling all over the place cheesy

Please manage half glass tongue

berem: so you still do wooing challenge? You nor dey shame? grin grin
So who's wooing me jare? I am not that old na! lipsrsealed
Obayaya, report here and woo me please! Na beg I dey beg you o!
cheesy cheesy

Auntie berem shocked

I choro igbu mmadu grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Mynd44: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
chibwike: Ok, just stop taking ok, Ladies are delicate human beings, you dont need those harsh stuff in your body
Say no to Woman wrappering!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oahray: Ouch! I hear that slap from outside this thread. Who slap person? Berem is that you? grin
yes na me slap mynd44,you hear the vibration? grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
MzMariah: Common, how do you expect me to woo my son?

Incèst tonguegrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by chibwike(m): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mynd44:
Atleast while they are wooing they won't be causing wahala for the mods there
Lol, so u brought them here, so that the mods in politics can rest for today atleast
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Oahray: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mynd44:
Decide fast oooo.

Oahray is in the house!!!!
em... She'd only do a PDP or an APC fanatic, and I kinda hate both parties. Plus...

*hands in exemption letter attached to doctor's report*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mynd44:
Better
Thank u sir. Please Dygeasy wen is d challenge cos am gonna be busy from friday make e no finish b4 I log in
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
obayaya:

I'm not there to catch you when you start falling all over the place cheesy

Please manage half glass tongue

Auntie berem shocked

I choro igbu mmadu grin
Oya make I woo you na since I gat no one in mind.

And please don't call me aunty for this thread. Call me sweetheart. grin cheesy
Abi pesin wan woo you? angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by obayaya(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mynd44:
Na the women's turn oooo. Maybe you should woo Obayaya or sincere9gerian.

Endorsed cool

Auntie Berem...Oya grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by chibwike(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mynd44:
Say no to Woman wrappering!!!!
Dats not woman wrappering jor, dats caring
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Oahray: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
berem: yes na me slap mynd44,you hear the vibration? grin grin
beht... Beht why? sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by obayaya(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
berem: Oya make I woo you na since I gat no one in mind.

And please don't call me aunty for this thread. Call me sweetheart. grin cheesy
Abi pesin wan woo you? angry

Chai!!! This one sweet me for belle cheesy

Sweetie, Fire down.. am as free as the bird wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Dygeasy(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
MzMariah: Who? I can't remember promising anybody o.

I dropped a list and Dygeasy bounced me back. cheesy
Why list?

You know the rules.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Mynd44: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
chibwike: Lol, so u brought them here, so that the mods in politics can rest for today atleast
Yes na
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Mynd44: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oahray: em... She'd only do a PDP or an APC fanatic, and I kinda hate both parties. Plus...

*hands in exemption letter attached to doctor's report*
**reads letter**

Chai. How did you catch an STI? Guys sha. When I told you to be celibate, you no gree tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by chibwike(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mynd44:
Yes na
Eya..dats lovely of you, you tend to care for ur fellow mods
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Mynd44: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
rozzay:
Thank u sir. Please Dygeasy wen is d challenge cos am gonna be busy from friday make e no finish b4 I log in
And the excuses have started
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Mynd44: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
chibwike: Dats not woman wrappering jor, dats caring
You go confess?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
obayaya:

Chai!!! This one sweet me for belle cheesy

Sweetie, Fire down.. am as free as the bird wink
oya I dey come. Make I enter politics section and see what's happening there.
No woman on this thread must woo you! You have been booked by me.

angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by chibwike(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mynd44:
You go confess?
say?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oahray: beht... Beht why? sad
because he brought me to this thread. sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by obayaya(m): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
berem: oya I dey come. Make I enter politics section and see what's happening there.
No woman on this thread must woo you! You have been booked by me.

angry angry

Dygeasy, Take note cheesy

grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (93)

7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex / Lady Steals Someone's Valentine’s Pictures On Instagram (Photos) / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.