Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. - Romance (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. (51623 Views)

8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (93) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by chibwike(m): 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
mynd44bankrall: sir please I am sorry. Forgive me. I will not do it again.

see as a full grown man like you, dae beg your fellow man
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by cooljoe(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
chibwike: nairabet?
lolz, naira nd merry bet, dat one na everbody parole na
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by cooljoe(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Happy Independence day to you too love. Have a wonderful day. Are y'all having a festival kinda thing in Nigeria?
yea, I guess dere will b parties here nd dere d country over
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
obayaya:

I'm not there to catch you when you start falling all over the place cheesy

Please manage half glass tongue

Am not the one that promised my mom that I'll never taste alcohol again tongue grin

Guy it's show time
Egwu!! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by chibwike(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
cooljoe: lolz, naira nd merry bet, dat one na everbody parole na
so which kind betting you come do
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by mynd44bankrall: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
chibwike: see as a full grown man like you, dae beg your fellow man
so I shouldn't beg someone that can help again? Its called courage and bravery.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by cooljoe(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol hot Joe are you mimicking my giggles shocked

Haha thanks bae you too... today's ny daddy's birthday too wink
waow, dats so cul. T also happens to b my mum's beeday. Hapi beeday to everyone celebrating today, hapi beeday to naija. God bless us all
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Mynd44: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Time to leave this thread.

**unfollows**
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by DonaldGenes(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
teeo:

Happy Independence Day. Gives him panadol
Oh boy, gimme rice not panadol grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by cooljoe(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
chibwike: so which kind betting you come do
forget dat parole. Aw ur day na. Dem don start to woo people ney? Me wan go watch ball sef
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by mynd44bankrall: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mynd44: Time to leave this thread.

**unfollows**
please don't go yet naa. I sent you mail. Please read it.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by chibwike(m): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
mynd44bankrall: so I shouldn't beg someone that can help again? Its called courage and bravery.
Lwkm..u have really changed,
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Mynd44: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
mynd44bankrall: please don't go yet naa. I sent you mail. Please read it.
Unbanned

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by chibwike(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mynd44: Time to leave this thread.

**unfollows**
Bye sir, ur stay here was worth it
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by mynd44bankrall: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mynd44:
Unbanned
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by mynd44bankrall: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
Farano I no love you again tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by obayaya(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ishsoph:
Am not the one that promised my mom that I'll never taste alcohol again tongue grin

Guy it's show time
Egwu!! cheesy

Sharrap angry

Enjoy grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Ishilove: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dygeasy: *hands her handkerchief*
Mynd44 then sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
cooljoe: yea, I guess dere will b parties here nd dere d country over

Woooah Nigeria is so turnt up... there's no parties here I don't think sad lol just gonna chill at home
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by laplace12(m): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mynd44:
Fresh from Prison abi? How does it feel down there? gringringrincheesycheesy

If I may ask, mynd have you been banned before?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
cooljoe: waow, dats so cul. T also happens to b my mum's beeday. Hapi beeday to everyone celebrating today, hapi beeday to naija. God bless us all

Omygosh coincidence much. That's so cool

Happy Birthday to her...
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Dygeasy(m): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Mynd44 then sad
Okay. Noted.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Dygeasy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
ATTENTION!
Dygeasy: SLOTS

Rozzay & Teespice & Softsparkyy to woo OLUBUKATO

Elantracey & *** to woo OBINOSCOPY.

Marieolae & Cheryl1 to woo NAIJABOIY

Missberrypop & *** to woo CHIBWIKE

SpcAgtOko & to woo JBLUV55

Epathra and *** to woo TALLESTY1

6. Ishilove & *** to woo MYND44

Berem & *** to woo OBAYAYA.

There shall be no more slots. Any intending lady should challenge any of the slots above. We can't keep having half-empty slots. That's the new order.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by cooljoe(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Happy Birthday to her...
yea yea. Ts a gud day. how have u bin al dae?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by cooljoe(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Happy Birthday to her...
yea yea. Aw u bin al dae?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Obayaya odikwa egwu o! I am still composing what I will say. The last person I wooed on this section was Acidosis and I was inducted in the romance section hall of fame. cheesy

Abeg nye m ohere ka m de ihe m ga ekwu. embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
berem: Obayaya odikwa egwu o! I am still composing what I will say. The last person I wooed on this section was Acidosis and I was inducted in the romance section hall of fame. cheesy

Link to the supposed induction or adonbelivit grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Acidosis(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
berem: Obayaya odikwa egwu o! I am still composing what I will say. The last person I wooed on this section was Acidosis and I was inducted in the romance section hall of fame. cheesy

cheesy Thats true
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by obayaya(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2014

Are you serious cheesy

take all the time you need... They haven't even fixed the day for the wooing sef
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Link to the supposed induction or adonbelivit grin
Lolz! Oya confirm from Sexkillz and Acidosis na! tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
obayaya:

Are you serious cheesy

take all the time you need... They haven't even fixed the day for the wooing sef
I thought it was today sef. No wahala na!

Nothing do you

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (93)

‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute / Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. / Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.