Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! (12862 Views)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / Meet The Girl Who Refuses To Shave Her Too Much Hairy Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by segend(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
yungchop: There is nothing bad innit. What matters most is the manchester united and south pole

imagine hairy manchester tongue
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by oluyemisee(f): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Why must women suffer everything?body hair removal should be added to our daily routein while men leave every where rough including public hair and manage to bath once in three days
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by fairheven: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sleekyshuga: Not really a fault of theirs... Nature made it so... I've had classmates back then in secondary school who had hairs like males on their arms n legs... Really looked gross but I know how much a closer friend kept shaving until she got tired n decided 2 leave it to fate cos d truth z, d more she shaves, d more d hair increases embarassed embarassed...

Also, if u genuinely love a girl, I don't see 'hairs' being a barrier... She was created dah way undecided... If she had d chance of creating herself, she wouldn't be plastering herself with hairs, almost looking like a puppy...
Somtimes the solution is rather simple,more often than none,the problem is usually a case of "hormonal imbalance",all that.."is a natural somtin"is of no issue,an the solution is to get a medical help apart from the shaving and use of hair-removal that everyone is talkin about,but we don't aways ask the right people.
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by McWhillion(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Says who , as long as it is not beards or hairs on the chest , I'm comfortable with hairs on any other place ( arms , armpits , legs and kpekus ) .
grin
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by fairheven: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
oluyemisee: Why must women suffer everything?body hair removal should be added to our daily routein while men leave every where rough including public hair and manage to bath once in three days
Which men r u talikn about..the ones u r used to seen?Change ur location
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by 100Cents: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey: There are girls naturally born with it , what do you want them to do about it ? undecided

I wonder..

I dislike it naturally but I am in love with one lady with hairs too.. What an irony..
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by 100Cents: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:
as they shave it , it increases

So true.

Can only be trimmed..
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by sevantex(m): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
oluyemisee: Why must women suffer everything?body hair removal should be added to our daily routein while men leave every where rough including public hair and manage to bath once in three days
...hehehehehehe..,babe,u just made me scatter laff wit ur comment..Abeg nor vex for d "why always una" matter..,But we dy baff efriday naa..haba! grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
100Cents:

I wonder..

I dislike it naturally but I am in love with one lady with hairs too.. What an irony..

Well that's what love does to you , sometimes makes you accept things you don't like.
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by sevantex(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
The hairs aren't too sexy on dm sha but I knw cutting it makes it come out wit annoyance..Ladies shuld still still try to trim once once especially for wierd parts like chin/facial areas.. Funny enuff.,I hear some guys are attracted to babes wit hair on their chest
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by iykmora(m): 12:32am On Sep 30, 2014
sevantex: The hairs aren't too sexy on dm sha but I knw cutting it makes it come out wit annoyance..Ladies shuld still still try to trim once once especially for wierd parts like chin/facial areas.. Funny enuff.,I hear some guys are attracted to babes wit hair on their chest

not chest or d facial hair...anyama!!!
I like curly hairy legs on em and also scanty hairy vajayjay...but any other place i go apply usain bolt!!!
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by iykmora(m): 12:35am On Sep 30, 2014
sevantex: ...hehehehehehe..,babe,u just made me scatter laff wit ur comment..Abeg nor vex for d "why always una" matter..,But we dy baff efriday naa..haba! grin
i felt she was referring to guys she mingles with. Which normal human being would not have a daily bathe when water is not as costly as diamond. Three times daily should be a set standard!

3 Likes

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Adaeze003(f): 5:40am On Sep 30, 2014
See as people carry another person matter for head... like how does hair on another person's body affect you guys biko? busy bodies... like guys don't carry thick furs around... mtcheew....

I think I saw one write something like "its coz guys r overlooking it" like seriously dude? R guys now like some idols that girls must do what they say? What if I like the hair on my body? Its my gadamn body u know?

Ya'll need to get lives... sheesh... what nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by DesChyko: 6:42am On Sep 30, 2014
justmag: .. Do men KINDLY tell their GF or WIVES when her arms start looking HAIRY or FURY??

The sight of furry arms interest me.. But hey, I'm no caveman and I prefer the smooth ones.
Even those who expose their hairy cleavage are a sight but a No No for me.

1 Like

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2014
sevantex: The hairs aren't too sexy on dm sha but I knw cutting it makes it come out wit annoyance..Ladies shuld still still try to trim once once especially for wierd parts like chin/facial areas.. Funny enuff.,I hear some guys are attracted to babes wit hair on their chest

God forbid bad things! Attracted to hair on the chest?? Them niggas are just gay! If I have to start feeling hair on my women then I may as well start dating men. I am just sooo used to women who shave thier body completely!
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 6:44am On Sep 30, 2014
DesChyko:

The sight of furry arms interest me.. But hey, I'm no caveman and I prefer the smooth ones.
Even those who expose their hairy cleavage are a sight but a No No for me.

God bless u, God bless ya family and God bless ya mind! FINALLY !!! SOMEONE SEES WHAT I AM SAYING!!! Noone wants to feel like they are feeling the arms of a caveman.
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by DesChyko: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2014
Adaeze003: like how does hair on another person's body affect you guys biko?

Same reason you'll soon begin attending morning prayer sessions after endless night vigils for another person's attention.
Don't delude yourself. Your youthful days and self-willed disposition are limited.
You must become a subordinate some day. Say Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2014
Adaeze003: See as people carry another person matter for head... like how does hair on another person's body affect you guys biko? busy bodies... like guys don't carry thick furs around... mtcheew....

I think I saw one write something like "its coz guys r overlooking it" like seriously dude? R guys now like some idols that girls must do what they say? What if I like the hair on my body? Its my gadamn body u know?

Ya'll need to get lives... sheesh... what nonsense...

Another person's matter?? dating someone with HAIRY HANDS IS just a no no FOR ME! when u date someone u both compliment each other! We are suppose to walk around looking attractive for each other!... atleast thats how i see it. some women love thier men with a clean shaved face and some just love beard. It all depends on ya idea of what u find attractive! Even if I decide to walk around with beard! I believe that's a masculine feature and that is fine but why on earth wud a woman feel comfortable walking around with hairy hands? Its just weird! Then again this is just me and I guess because all d girls I have been with all have shaved bodies. Idk. I have some friends with hairy bodies tho...won't judge and won't date!!.
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2014
DesChyko:

Same reason you'll soon begin attending morning prayer sessions after endless night vigils for another person's attention.
Don't delude yourself. Your youthful days and self-willed disposition are limited.

lol
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 7:02am On Sep 30, 2014
100Cents:

I wonder..

hahah! Just like u introduced yaself to her, introduce her to a shave stick or nair! Now dats love but if ya cool with it then oh well! grin
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2014
fairheven:
Somtimes the solution is rather simple,more often than none,the problem is usually a case of "hormonal imbalance",all that.."is a natural somtin"is of no issue,an the solution is to get a medical help apart from the shaving and use of hair-removal that everyone is talkin about,but we don't aways ask the right people.

Fair enough but I believe a decent hair remover (talking about the cream or foam) will keep the hair trimmed or cut for a few days and maybe more and I believe that's decent timing before u reapply. Then again! It depends on if u take pride in ya appearance on dat level if u can't be bothered by a hairy. It's all up to you.
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2014
fairheven:
Never disputed dah fact.. Was only concerned with guys seeing dem as 'werewolves' undecided...
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Adaeze003(f): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2014
DesChyko:

Oh please shut it! Or speak to ur damn anus! Lol, see this one... why should your opinion matter to me? even if I go for prayers all day for husband how is that any of your business?

Thats my point! Wetin concern u! Does it put food on your table how girls look? Like what does it do for you?!

R u gon marry all the girls on earth? Mtcheew...
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Adaeze003(f): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2014
justmag:

Another person's matter?? dating someone with HAIRY HANDS IS just a no no FOR ME! when u date someone u both compliment each other! We are suppose to walk around looking attractive for each other!... atleast thats how i see it. some women love thier men with a clean shaved face and some just love beard. It all depends on ya idea of what u find attractive! Even if I decide to walk around with beard! I believe that's a masculine feature and that is fine but why on earth wud a woman feel comfortable walking around with hairy hands? Its just weird! Then again this is just me and I guess because all d girls I have been with all have shaved bodies. Idk. I have some friends with hairy bodies tho...won't judge and won't date!!.

Ehm... its a no no for you, so be it! r u gon date and marry all the girls in the world?

Go for em shaved girls na? Why should all girls shave because YOU dont like hair on girls? Like seriously? Ya'll need to face front n mind ur damn business...

The other one even had to stare like an olodo because he saw a girl with hair... how jobless... undecided
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2014
Adaeze003:

Ehm... its a no no for you, so be it! r u gon date and marry all the girls in the world?

Go for em shaved girls na? Why should all girls shave because YOU dont like hair on girls? Like seriously? Ya'll need to face front n mind ur damn business...

The other one even had to stare like an olodo because he saw a girl with hair... how jobless... undecided

I only asked for people's opinion on the issue, I don't expect everyone to agree with me...if you fancy a hairy girl then Ohh well!! I may marry all d girls in the world! grin grin and I need them all shaved clean! you know I am only talking about the ARMS and LEGS right. As for where the sun don't shine...you can keep that as Bushy as Sambisa forest! that's fine! grin grin
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Adaeze003(f): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2014
justmag:

I only asked for people's opinion on the issue, I don't expect everyone to agree with me...if you fancy a hairy girl then Ohh well!! I may marry all d girls in the world! grin grin and I need them all shaved clean! you know I am only talking about the ARMS and LEGS right. As for where the sun don't shine...you can keep that as Bushy as Sambisa forest! that's fine! grin grin

I guess u have to carry shaving sticks around then... so u can help em shave it... tongue tongue
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2014
Adaeze003:

I guess u have to carry shaving sticks around then... so u can help em shave it... tongue tongue

For sure!! I'll stay ready with a shaving kit grin grin !! and then suggest they do this first

v v v v v v v

Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by DesChyko: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Adaeze003:

1. Oh please shut it!
2. Or speak to ur damn anus! Lol, see this one...
3. why should your opinion matter to me?
4. even if I go for prayers all day for husband how is that any of your business?

5. Thats my point! Wetin concern u!
6. Does it put food on your table how girls look? Like what does it do for you?!

7. R u gon marry all the girls on earth? Mtcheew...

All because I wished you'll get married someday, I got in return, seven insult-laden lines. Probably the language isn't your strongpoint. But of course, my opinion shouldn't matter. Remember that.

To the males here, I hope you see this??
Be careful who you make your 'her' tomorrow.
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Adaeze003(f): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
DesChyko:

All because I wished you'll get married someday, I got in return, seven insult-laden lines. Probably the language isn't your strongpoint. But of course, my opinion shouldn't matter. Remember that.

To the males here, I hope you see this??
Be careful who you make your 'her' tomorrow.

Whatever... undecided undecided the praying all day for husband wasn't a yab... I guess it was a good wish as well... drop the shitty sentiments tongue tongue
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by Mariopgomery(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Words can not explain how i hate girls with hair on there body apart from there head.
Re: Girls Walking Comfortably With Hairy Body! by justmag(m): 6:47am On Oct 03, 2014
Mariopgomery: Words can not explain how i hate girls with hair on there body apart from there head.

lol..exactly!! apparently its okay for some

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Guy to Wash his Girlfriend's Panties? / See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) / Can You Marry A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.