Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches (1255 Views)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Do Girls With Beards And Hairy Chest Attract You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by tosyne2much(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
It is a turn off for me and I don't know why these kind of ladies repulse me

Is it normal for a lady to grow Moustaches , cheeks and upper lips?

From my observation, even if it has to do with hormones, why is it that, it is mostly common with ladies from the Eastern parts of the country to grow little beards and moustaches ?.. Is it Caused by the kind of food they eat or their environment?

*Share your views*

*Note* waiting for those ladies with beards and moustaches to come bash and rain curses on me grin

Clicks the unfollow buttonĀ» Runs out of thread

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Justeenaleo(f): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Your first question is a Dumb one.

The second question will be answered by the gods
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
I love them especially when they have hair on their chest!!
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by tosyne2much(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
Justeenaleo: Your first question is a Dumb one.

by their comments you shall know them.. If I bash you now, you will hate urself for posting this crap on my thread

1 Like

Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
It's hereditary, i have a neighbour that ve beards n chest hair she doesn't even like shaving it. Chai! So disgusting.
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2014

wicked grin grin grin .....op please get some pills grin
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by chimerase2: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wa tosin kini itumo fu thread yi undecided
Shey o mo wahala lon wa undecided
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Justeenaleo(f): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: by their comments you shall know them.. If I bash you now, you will hate urself for posting this crap on my thread
K
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Bootybuttchic: wicked grin grin grin .....op please get some pills grin
babe, I know how to treat and attack such ladies but I spare her this time cos I wouldn't want to derail my own thread
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by tosyne2much(m): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
chimerase2: Wa tosin kini itumo fu thread yi undecided
Shey omo wahala lon wa undecided
hahahahahahaha me sef I know say this kind thread go trigger serious bashing and insults.. I dey wait make those ladies wey get beards come bash me grin
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
I've only come across two ladies blessed with such. And honestly I don't find the act attractive to some extent; no, not disgusting but more like Hilarious. grin
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by tosyne2much(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Na fuccck up now... Why I go carry mirror dey shave my beards and my babe sef go carry her own mirror dey shave her beards too.. Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by tosyne2much(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ceasar1: I've only come across two ladies blessed with such. And honestly I don't find the act attractive to some extent; no, not disgusting but more like Hilarious. grin
lwkmd... No let them come bash you oooo
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by MisterLongman(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2014

Someone is hurt

2 Likes

Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by chimerase2: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: hahahahahahaha me sef I know say this kind thread go trigger serious bashing and insults.. I dey wait make those ladies wey get beards come bash me grin
u dey laf abi u dn mak me speak rubbish nw go put omo instead of o mo grin
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tosyne2much, this is quite unlike you embarassed. *spits on thread and leaves*
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by tosyne2much(m): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Valmunich, Tallesty1, yungchop, Rozzay, and naijaboiy.. Report here asap grin

1 Like

Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Tallesty1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dialing Amadioha's number............
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by tosyne2much(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
SmellMyFart: Tosyne2much, this is quite unlike you embarassed. *spits on thread and leaves*
egbon I neva understnd you.. Wetin you say I do grin
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: egbon I neva understnd you.. Wetin you say I do grin
From my observation, even if it has to do with hormones, why is it that, it is mostly common with ladies from the Eastern parts of the country to grow little beards and moustaches ?.. Is it Caused by the kind of food they eat or their environment?
Totally uncalled for angry
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by tosyne2much(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
SmellMyFart:
Totally uncalled for angry
I apologize egbon.. Nor vex
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Justeenaleo(f): 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
MisterLongman: Someone is hurt
you must be a genius undecided
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Me get o I don shave all of dem. Hhehehhehe
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by littlemistress: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
it's unladylike to have beards, mustache or hairs on their chest. angry
at least shaving it off will do some good..
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by MisterLongman(m): 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
Justeenaleo:
you must be a genius undecided
Thanks, but no thanks
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: I apologize egbon.. Nor vex
No Problem mate. Just hope it doesn't instigate tribal bashings here.
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Those ladies with beards are witches! Stay away from them.

1 Like

Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by tosyne2much(m): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
tpacalipse: Those ladies with beards are witches! Stay away from them.
I don't know about this one oooo.. All I know is that they are kinda wicked
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
tpacalipse: Those ladies with beards are witches! Stay away from them.

No witches in the 21st century mate. Get use to that.
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by yungchop: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay: Me get o I don shave all of dem. Hhehehhehe
so you didn't get that joke?? Is that why you called me an ediot?? Lmao you're a gay. I heard that FG wants to ban kpomo, they should ban your lips too! . . . . @tosyne2much. I see ya missed mention, werin happen na ? grin

1 Like

Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Britzdon(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: dem be winch
lipsrsealed
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
yungchop: so you didn't get that joke?? Is that why you called me an ediot?? Lmao you're a gay. I heard that FG wants to ban kpomo, they should ban your lips too! . . . . @tosyne2much. I see ya missed mention, werin happen na ? grin
I don't like such jokes don't eva try it again nd am not kidding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Badt Girl O + Pix Very Aggressive / Ladies Are Relli Funny See What A Lady Said / Are Men Marrying Older Ladies And Age-mates Over Young Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.