Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches (1257 Views)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Do Girls With Beards And Hairy Chest Attract You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by yungchop: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
I don't like such jokes don't eva try it again nd am not kidding.
am sorry dear, I promise not to try it again but the fact remains that you have 2 long legs and a short one in between them. cool
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by philantoxx(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
its scary atimes
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
yungchop: am sorry dear, I promise not to try it again but the fact remains that you have 2 long legs and a short one in between them. cool
And d fact remains dat u r a big fool seeking for attention in d most silly way. Dumb fool, ill just ignore u am sure u aint up to 20 yrs
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by spanzed(m): 7:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
No vex mama Rozzay!!!its been quite a while,haven't seen Temigracie around also..where una hide Go
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by tosyne2much(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Rozzay I have neva seen you get angry... Biko take am easy na
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
spanzed: No vex mama Rozzay!!!its been quite a while,haven't seen Temigracie around also..where una hide Go
Am just setting him right cos some people don't know were their boundaries are. Anyway I've been here temi should be fine how's u
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by tosyne2much(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
And d fact remains dat u r a big fool seeking for attention in d most silly way. Dumb fool, ill just ignore u am sure u aint up to 20 yrs
Rozzay abeg oooooo
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by yungchop: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
and you the small 30yo fool that lacks sense of humor and possess a very small IQ; you can go and perish for all I care. . . Onye ara cool
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by tosyne2much(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
yungchop: am sorry dear, I promise not to try it again but the fact remains that you have 2 long legs and a short one in between them. cool
yungchop abeg take am easy ooooooo.. Pls jst try and maintain peace
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by spanzed(m): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Am just setting him right cos some people don't know were their boundaries are. Anyway I've been here temi should be fine how's u
Lol lockup jare u are bigger than dat...I'm ok ooo...how was d day and ur boy??
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: Rozzay I have neva seen you get angry... Biko take am easy na
I hardly get angry but d fool passed his limit he went and opened a thread dat some gals here have 3rd leg nd I saw my name immediately I tried to report but thank God f mod s were sharp dey deleted d thread can u imagine nd now he says its a joke. D guy dumb sha must everyone open thread wen ur brain no set lioke odas let ur moniker read zero topics na by force. Abeg warn him o, I no be small pikin o, make e no try am next time
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by yungchop: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: yungchop abeg take am easy ooooooo.. Pls jst try and maintain peace
bro, you know werin she do?? grin. As in if to say na face to face she tell me that nonsense I swear I for don cripple the girl and her destiny within 3minutes . In fact seun we need to have a nairaland party!! So that we can see ourselves and settle some issues one on one grin
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
spanzed: Lol lockup jare u are bigger than dat...I'm ok ooo...how was d day and ur boy??
I've alredy freed him, I'm above his level. My day was gud nd my boy is ok. How was urs
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by spanzed(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
yungchop: and you the small 30yo fool that lacks sense of humor and possess a very small IQ; you can go and perish for all I care. . . Onye ara cool
youngchop Easy na...u be man nw
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by tosyne2much(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
I hardly get angry but d fool passed his limit he went and opened a thread dat some gals here have 3rd leg nd I saw my name immediately I tried to report but thank God f mod s were sharp dey deleted d thread can u imagine nd now he says its a joke. D guy dumb sha must everyone open thread wen ur brain no set lioke odas let ur moniker read zero topics na by force. Abeg warn him o, I no be small pikin o, make e no try am next time
yeah I saw d thread too.. I wan about dropping my comment when mods deleted the topic.. I know how you feel.. Just bone d shi't abeg cos you don mature pass d level wey you go dey exchange insultive words with person
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by tosyne2much(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
yungchop: bro, you know werin she do?? grin. As in if to say na face to face she tell me that nonsense I swear I for don cripple the girl and her destiny within 3minutes . In fact seun we need to have a nairaland party!! So that we can see ourselves and settle some issues one on one grin
just bone am abeg.. See how una derail my thread ?
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by yungchop: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
spanzed: youngchop Easy na...u be man nw
bro, as in me and you fit dey exchange words buh I go take am as jokes cos we be men, buh woman?? na to disfigure her face o. . . I'm just praying se un will organize a party for Nairalanders soon cool
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: yeah I saw d thread too.. I wan about dropping my comment when mods deleted the topic.. I know how you feel.. Just bone d shi't abeg cos you don mature pass d level wey you go dey exchange insultive words with person
I've alredy said my piece to him nd dats it no time for a kid. Thanks dear
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by tosyne2much(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Rozzay ! Rozzay !! Rozzay !!! How many times I call you ? See how you don successfully derail my thread.. No wahala sha, patiently waiting for your own thread too
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by yungchop: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
I've alredy freed him, I'm above his level. My day was gud nd my boy is ok. How was urs
are you frustrated?? C'mon type correctly cheesy
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by spanzed(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Normal,boring..you guys should settle dis disagreement now...
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by yungchop: 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: just bone am abeg.. See how una derail my thread ?
no vex jare . . . Hope I've been forgiven?
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: Rozzay ! Rozzay !! Rozzay !!! How many times I call you ? See how you don successfully derail my thread.. No wahala sha, patiently waiting for your own thread too
Like crious y r u calling my name he was d one dat came here to quote me after he fuc ked up so wat did I do. Abeg o. Make I comot now
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Will say WT.F.... shocked What dah heck are u doing with doz...? And dey wnt even shave it..
Re: Your Say On Ladies Who Have Beards And Moustaches by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I love them especially when they have hair on their chest!!
on d chest? ? *faints*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Date Some1 With Physical Impediments???? / Plz I Love Her But She Have A Boyfriend,,, / 10things Guy Do After Breakup With Their Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.