Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up (48429 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by Jyde89: 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
the best thing i can do after a breakup is eat very well that night cos bleeping my personal olosho might take me longer than the normal 2hrs, i no what you'er thinking but hey it's a break up, and you did'nt xpect me to put my hope on one girl no way.@post what a craaaap.
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by Owoplenty(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
I am misogamy,I care less of luv but s***x.

Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by khiaa(f): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
daben1: i'm not a wrong person neither are u, so, we can be ''naughty'' at each other

lolcheesy What do you have on your mind?
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by joywendy(f): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Krystalxxx:
Well...you have a point there there there smiley

But I choose not to accept it tongue

Safety measures wendy dear. I like your name

Lolz

No problem. Everyone to their opnion wink

Thank you smiley
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by daben1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
khiaa:

y not lets talk in private?
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by joywendy(f): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
undecided undecided
This is the wierdest thing I have heard all day!
Speak for yourself, don't speak for the others.
CyracksMrBlogger: no you are wrong. Guys celebrate breakups because they won't be spending money again while girls cry because..., you know the rest seems you are a girl too hehehe
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by timilehing(m): 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chikasova:

Na lack of understanding dey worry you. He said some will like to be indoors in order recuperate from the shock while some will like to party in order to forget the whole thing. wink
must you insult every time u quote people?? You're the one lacking understood not me
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by YurFatHer: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
mjameslarry: Do you want to be a member of the great brotherhood Illuminati? we are going to make you rich famous and to be a world known star, get a good job, to win elections and get into a political power we are going to enrich you in all your endeavors empowerment and you will never loose any case in court or were ever, you will have powers to control people in high places email us now at( illuminatechurchofsatan666@gmail.com or call +2347054798538 beware you must be 18 years and above if you know you are not interested never you attempt to this post be warned...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by YurFatHer: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
kazmanbanjoko: .
seriously, lol
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by ebukaOtika(m): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
I Dont have a girlfriend ,,.,,. so no breakup yet ,,.,,.
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by koxi: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
kraftykc:

Lol you never meet real woman na why you never know life.

Guy u better wake up!!
Else u go let woman take u do yeye
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by daben1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
khiaa:

let's make this conversation a tete-a-tete
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by khiaa(f): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
daben1: let's make this conversation a tete-a-tete

Why? You can say whatever you like right here. grin
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by Ego2(f): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
sugaarbear: are yu sure hes not jubilating over his new found freedom?
well that's his p.
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by DaBullIT(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
missbronze: I will give u a dirty slap, if u dnt respect yourself.

Goodmorning to you.

Wooooa. Dirty whaaaat ? Sorry if my comment was offensive
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by mykel25(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Explore your naughty side on this bbm channel 9JA BAD ASS CREW INTERACTIVE
click to join C004ECD37
click to join C004ECD37
or add up C004ECD37 on ur bbm channel or search for C004ECD37
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by arimahoseloka(m): 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
what a funny thread... am so sorry 4 anybody that cries 4 a woman because she left you. the more u show a woman u need her... the more she will ride on Ur emotions. if u are an expert in handling women u will know that too much attention and love go bring see finish... try it and see. cry for what?? nonsense

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
austine4real: lies we are not oyinbos grin grin grin grin
Abi..
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by Bigzig(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
basille: Bro, i totally believe in love. I can endure all sort of b.s while in a relationship but once we're out of the relationship, everything goes to the recycle bin. Why should i cry over spilt milk.
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hmm...I did number one so much after i broke up with my ex in 2012 when i found out she was cheating on me. I later swore that that would be the last time any lady will mess me up again and God willing, I have kept to that promise.

Women ain't worth it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Krystalxxx:

Funny fact here is....not all girls cry after the break up cuz of money. I don't ask for money and as a result I hardly get money from a guy. In fact almost never. Some guys I know have no money and they have girls clinging to them for other reasons. If a relationship ends I wonder why there's that stereotype that the girls are going to miss the money . Not all guys spend o...@ Mr blogger. Lol smiley
then they will certainly cry for missing those other reasons naa
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
joywendy: undecided undecided
This is the wierdest thing I have heard all day!
Speak for yourself, don't speak for the others.
weird but true
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
prince3009: Hmm...I did number one so much after i broke up with my ex in 2012 when i found out she was cheating on me. I later swore that that would be the last time any lady will mess me up again and God willing, I have kept to that promise.

Women ain't worth it.
I guess U also sworn to mess up any unfortunate lady who comes Ur way n as God may ve it ... U had achieved that!
Gosh.. I regret reading this!
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by Skillz02(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
3,7,9 sure pass
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by fuckshit: 12:28am On Oct 01, 2014
FÜCK!! FÜCKING guilty of numbers 3 & 5 grin grin
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by baryowah1(m): 7:20am On Oct 01, 2014
who cares
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by ebukaOtika(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2014
prince3009: Hmm...I did number one so much after i broke up with my ex in 2012 when i found out she was cheating on me. I later swore that that would be the last time any lady will mess me up again and God willing, I have kept to that promise.

Women ain't worth it.

E pele o jare ,.,,,
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2014
DestinedSharon:
I guess U also sworn to mess up any unfortunate lady who comes Ur way n as God may ve it ... U had achieved that!
Gosh.. I regret reading this!

Really? Abeg oooo, nairalanders, help me judge this scenario. What kind of relationship is that when a lady does not communicate with a man she claims she loves for months but only remembers to text him only on his birthday?
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by VivaLaFrans: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2014
AriDsexy:
The heart for love will come back when u meet the right person

Btw,I didn't know Barcanista has a twin brother.
K
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by VivaLaFrans: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2014
arimahoseloka: what a funny thread... am so sorry 4 anybody that cries 4 a woman because she left you. the more u show a woman u need her... the more she will ride on Ur emotions. if u are an expert in handling women u will know that too much attention and love go bring see finish... try it and see. cry for what?? nonsense
*Handshake* Guy.... I have sworn not to show 100% love to women. The more I begged her, the more she kept on hurting me. I gast to become a man in heart and stop begging for love. They are more emotional than we are.
Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by jpphilips(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2014
Someone's financial burden is removed and you expect him to cry?
Do you guys have sense at all?

flight from abj to ph to and fro is how much? almost 56k, add good time on top then contingency pocket money, almost 100k per visit and you expect me to cry when it is removed?

continue deceiving yourselves, afterall na freedom of speech things.
Abeg make pesin no make me vex for here.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Guys Do After A Break Up by Phoenixfrank(m): 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Not bad at all, some are just so true

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / Mouth Odour Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.