Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls For Revolution (30033 Views)

Nigerians Too Timid For Revolution – Gov. Amaechi / Obasanjo Denies Calling For Revolution / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
joker5180: i think he was refering to the title of your thread, you should have qualified that word 'revolution' on the title. some of us are lazy and may not read the whole story.

I didnt create the topic rather I posted it just as it is in punch newspaper and if u look at the link u will see it written there as well.

U are right, some people are mentally lazy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by 1960chic(f): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
PDP! PDP!! PDP!!!

Has PDP been ruling since independence

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by emmygzy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
barcanista: #APC
#ALL PAST CRIMINALS (former pdp thiefs and criminals)

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Chubhie: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
tonychristopher:

Common sense has never been known to be common afterall

Abs that is what tinubu lacks and lacks that totally ....he should tell us how much he milked Lagos and all these Yoruba APC states

He should tell us about his fraudulent firms

He should tell us about his cronies and relatives in Lagos

Learnt that he buried his mum with billion

And he wants us to revolt

Charity starts at home

Let him start it then his children follow then when he relinquished all the I'll gotten wealth I can think of rationale OG joint revolution

Its a misnomer for a bad man to deliver a good will massage

Tinubu is bad so his message is taken with a pinch if salt

Forget the foolish Amaechi

A disgrace to the igbos bearing that name
That Tinubu succeeded to smuggle himself in as the face of opposition- have you listened to the international media describe Tinubu? My Respect is to all true awoist who stood gallantly when he tried to smuggle himself into Awo's shoes. As per Rote, that I share same first name with him is embarrassing. Tho, he wasn't this way initially. I saw mama peace yesterday celebrating with some Rivers awards recipients and I thought to myself Rote should have been there.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by nigerianvenom(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ngwakwe: Why call for what has started in Ekiti State?

The people are rising up to your earlier call to defend their mandate but this time they have gone beyond common sense by attacking Judiciary, the symbol of Institutionalised Democracy because they fear the repeat of Justice Salami activism on the bench.

** Justice Salami was famous for granting prayers never solicited by litigants. Ask him to nullify the outcome of an alleged fraudulent election, he will give you the mandate if he so desires.

** Revolution of any kind is not possible in present day Nigeria rather we will Evolve to something manageable with time.

U are so on point my broda
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Lordlexyy: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
byrron:

The last time I checked, PDP & APC has states controlled by their parties, they have state house of assemblies controlled by their parties and they have members at the national house so which of this parties is not in government?

u may be an APC card carrying member but im not rather i make bold to say again that PDP=APC!

Same known thieves in two different gangs or groups.

U are looking at the names of the parties but I am looking at the characters that make up the parties.

Remove the veil of sentiment and u will see that recycling of thieves from one party to another party can not erase the anticidents of the characters in these parties.
The Apc governors that you love to vilified have been adjuged to perform remarkably putting them side by side with their counter parts from pdp though not perfectly. My involvement isn't necessary to absorb the Apc public servants of any wrong doing but i am more concern about the two and the quality of their governance. But i believe the arguement of Asiwaju Tinubu focuses more on the central government where major and critical decisions that affects the various regions are taken. And the point he highlighted should be of concern to us all instead of the unwaranted attack on his person. The central remains the reason why we still exit as an entity hence the need to be decisive who we patronise to assume that exalted position.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chubhie: That Tinubu succeeded to smuggle himself in as the face of opposition- have you listened to the international media describe Tinubu? My Respect is to all true awoist who stood gallantly when he tried to smuggle himself into Awo's shoes. As per Rote, that I share same first name with him is embarrassing. Tho, he wasn't this way initially. I saw mama peace yesterday celebrating with some Rivers awards recipients and I thought to myself Rote should have been there.

If Tinubu is not the leader of opposition, who is Nigeria's leader of opposition? He did not smuggle himself in as the face of opposition. He is the most consistent opposition politician in today's Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by pat077: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
common sense revolution for where stomach infrastructure dey?.

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
1960chic: PDP! PDP!! PDP!!!

Has PDP been ruling since independence

Its the same sets of thieves now in PDP & APC that have been running this country down but they have succeeded in deleting this history from the memories of their gullible faithfuls.

Let any of these politicians without sin (looted before) cast the first stone!
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
byrron:

Its the same sets of thieves now in PDP & APC that have been running this country down but they have succeeded in deleting this history from the memories of their gullible faithfuls.

Let any of these politicians without sin (looted before) cast the first stone!

Governance is not about throwing stones as championed by Jonathan. It's by employing the rule of law.
Everyone is here because of you. But the only thing I want to tell you is that I was here some months ago, Bayelsans stoned the (former) governor. You must work hard to ensure that they don’t stone you because if you do not work hard and they stone you, I will join them to stone you
This is the sort of things Tinubu advise Nigerians to avoid. Instead of throwing stones, use common sense to elect politicians that can deliver, that can perform such that there is no need to throw stones.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Chubhie: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
ProfCorruption:

If Tinubu is not the leader of opposition, who is Nigeria's leader of opposition? He did not smuggle himself in as the face of opposition. He is the most consistent opposition politician in today's Nigeria.
An opposition championed and powered by Tinunbu. Little wonder the brand of opposition from APC makes a mockery of what the universal term opposition stands for. The Tinubu I know is consistently asking himself- 'What's in it for me' at his every moves.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Leewards: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tinubu, I you failed to start this during OBJ's administration. APC is not an alternative to PDP. Can Tinubu vote for AGPA or LP? Tinubu, stop kidding Nigerians. If the crop of politicians in APC handle this country, we will sell all the lands in our villages to bail ourselves from what you will loot. (Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu) you are corrupt. The thief we know is better than the thieves that are looking for opportunities to loot. No way for you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by SamAfrik(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Billyonaire:

There is something wrong with your reasoning, and I mean this with no pun intended. You used the word "rule", it shouldnt be so, it should be 'lead', I guess the successive military regimes have ruined your psyche, now your psychology understands politics as rulership instead of leadership.

APC has successfully proven to be anti-democratic. Very Oligarchic, and atomically nepotistic. APC is hydra-headed evil. Buhari sees rulership where we need leadership. Tinubu uses Lordship, where we need leadership. APC calls for revolution when we need democratic election.

The difference is very clear between PDP and APC. But the good news is that those evil devils of PDP have migrated en masse to APC, so APC becomes a very toxic pot of soup, only to be eaten by those who are determined to perish.

Steer clear of evil APC, the one they called j.a.n.j.a.w.e.e.d party.

You shouldnt have bothered explaining basic English to me. One thing is certain you can hardly separate the two words: while all leaders are rulers (in the political context) unfortunately not all rulers are leaders.
As for your slander of personalities & the opposition, you are talking to the wrong person..... I already decided for APC.
70% of Nigerians know the party they are voting next year anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Mbediogu(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=byrron]http://www.punchng.com/news/tinubu-calls-for-revolution/

A former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu says there is a need for the country to undergo a “common sense” revolution.

Tinubu, who is a national leader of the All Progressives Congress said the many years of misrule by successive Peoples Democratic Party presidents had continued to sink the country further into crisis.

The former governor said this in a statement titled ‘A Return to Decency’, on Monday.

He described the 16 years of PDP rule at the federal level as a period of steady decline into disaster. He said, “The longer they rule, the less benefit the people derive.
Nigeria now needs a ‘common sense revolution,’ a revolution that calls forth a return to decency, probity, transparency of process and fairness in outcome.“

This is done not by subterfuge, divide and rule and turning Nigeria in a field of discord or a street of broken institutions.
It is accomplished by honouring the principles of democratic good governance and economic justice.

It is done by persuading the people they are better off as one instead of better off tearing at one another’s throats.“Nigerians should be prepared for change.

We must rescue Nigeria from those set to cause it irreparable harm. The change I talk about is the only route to our deliverance from 16 years of the PDP locusts.

Nigeria is ours to keep and its democracy is ours to save.”He advised that this year’s Independence Day should be a time of sober reflection because other countries that received independence at the same time as Nigeria had since surpassed the country.

He described the Nigeria of today as the nightmare of its founding fathers. Tinubu further berated the PDP-led Federal Government of using religion to divide Nigerians.

He said, “We commemorate this Independence Day because the nation has survived despite its many challenges. We dare not celebrate because the nation has not flourished as it should.

Fifty four years our national trek began with hope and promise, peace and unity.“Today, the nation staggers beneath the weight of trouble multiplied by hardship.
Peace and unity seem to have yielded the moment to violence and discord. We exist as a political unit on a map but we do not prosper as brothers and sisters in one nation, under one flag and pursuant to one accord.”“Never has an elected government in Nigeria employed religion as a tool to divide the people, setting Nigerian brother against brother in a manner that allows this administration to function at the basest level of governance while seeking to establish a political domination that seeks no greater purpose than its self-perpetuation.”

He described attempts to stigmatise and physically intimidate the APC and the militarisation of elections as features of a perverse democracy.

He described President Goodluck Jonathan’s transformation agenda as an avenue to siphon funds through a dubious blueprint.“They do not have a national blueprint or vision. They do have a blueprint and vision for excessive self-enrichment.

Their equation is simple: You work, they feast. You toil, they grow fat. You seek a decent wage; they pilfer the collective treasury to enjoy a king’s ransom,” he said.

He said rather than promote religious tolerance and harmonious living, Jonathan’s government believes its electoral chances are enhanced by promoting ethnicism, internal divisions and religious suspicion but “successful nations are not built this way, have we not learned the lesson that we paid the high price of civil war to learn.”

King (Tinubu) Louis XVI of Nigeria calling for Revolution. How ironical. Tell me Asiwaju Louis, who do you think will be the first fruit of the revolution in metropolitan Lagos when the show starts? Remember you called for it in you innocent naivety.
Signed : Naija Robespierre.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by manck2: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Who is going to listen to Ahmed magaji tinubu in Nigeria.

Ahmed magaji tinubu stole billion of dollars from lagos state government.. nobody give a shiit about Ahmed magaji tinubu

Ahmed magaji tinubu family acquire their wealth from stealing large amount of money from the lagos state government.. Nobody give a shiit about Ahmed magaji tinubu in nigeria

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lordlexyy: The Apc governors that you love to vilified have been adjuged to perform remarkably putting them side by side with their counter parts from pdp though not perfectly. My involvement isn't necessary to absorb the Apc public servants of any wrong doing but i am more concern about the two and the quality of their governance. But i believe the arguement of Asiwaju Tinubu focuses more on the central government where major and critical decisions that affects the various regions are taken. And the point he highlighted should be of concern to us all instead of the unwaranted attack on his person. The central remains the reason why we still exit as an entity hence the need to be decisive who we patronise to assume that exalted position.

My response to u was a reminder that both parties are in government but one is the ruling party.

U are very free to hold brief for APC and I respect ur opinion but im also of the view that the name of the parties are irrelevant to me rather the characters in a party and their anticidents is what counts.

Looters of the treasury remains looters irrespective of whatever party they belong to.

PDP=APC (recycling of thieves).

U have to agree with me on this, we don't have to que at the back of looters of our common wealth for that will amount to deliberately making same mistake and expecting a positive outcome

I don't hold briefs for Nigerian thieves tagged politicians, they are all the same.

In a saner society, the likes of tinubu, atiku, buhari, gej, orji's & 90% of our so called politicians would have being tenants in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Jeezy: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Okay. The revolution must start from him!
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Tibins(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
lanrexdo: Let the truth be told, he said allot of meaningful things. BAT is a man and a politician. He knows allot about this country. You should know that allot of things has been happening on the federal level because the government has yet to tell how how the said $9.3 million got to SA? Those PDP can loot this our money ehn!

Na wao! FRUIT BAT Infecting Lagos with Ebola!!! Let him stop his company ALFA - BETA from collecting revenue for Lagos.... Stop his 40% equity stake in Lagos treasury, stop pulling peoples' biz when they refuse to sale to him....etc. Then Nigerians will believe his words and do his bidding.
PDP = APC. ONE & THE SAME

PEOPLE IN APC WORSE THAN THOSE IN PDP.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by okzcorp: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
I will recommend HUNGER GAMES for our corrupt leaders.

Imagine equipping them all to hunt each other down till we have a lone survivor. We can manage one corrupt leader.

#Revolution should start with him. They are quick to spew rubbish.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
aljharem:

I think he is high on his cocaine again
cocaine ke, cocaine get value nw i tik his on igbo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by LEAFLET(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Apart from politics people, can someone actually tell me the difference between APC and PDP? I can easily relate with Jonathan who is a little bit human and wasn't born rich..At least he's seen the streets a little bit and you can tell by his actions that he is really got a good heart but the stress of ruling a great country like naija is probably weighing him down... Nobody expected much from him at the first place cos the problem of naija is deeply rooted in tribalism and corruption at the highest level...Somebody should tell this thief that he can't fool us anymore..Nobody is falling for his cheap tricks anymore..He should concentrate on lagos and pray when he dies he's going to make heaven....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
SamAfrik:
You shouldnt have bothered explaining basic English to me. One thing is certain you can hardly separate the two words: while all leaders are rulers (in the political context) unfortunately not all rulers are leaders.
As for your slander of personalities & the opposition, you are talking to the wrong person..... I already decided for APC.
70% of Nigerians know the party they are voting next year anyway.

You have decided to vote for APC ? That's not wise. Listen, dont waste that one vote.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by FKMagazine(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hnm...I sidon dey observe
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
So Tinubu and Atiku plus Buhari and Amechi are the "saviours" of Nigeria?
Okay na, make we "wash" the drama!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Lordlexyy: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
byrron:

My response to u was a reminder that both parties are in government but one is the ruling party.

U are very free to hold brief for APC and I respect ur opinion but im also of the view that the name of the parties are irrelevant to me rather the characters in a party and their anticidents is what counts.

Looters of the treasury remains looters irrespective of whatever party they belong to.

PDP=APC (recycling of thieves).

U have to agree with me on this, we don't have to que at the back of looters of our common wealth for that will amount to deliberately making same mistake and expecting a positive outcome

I don't hold briefs for Nigerian thieves tagged politicians, they are all the same.

In a saner society, the likes of tinubu, atiku, buhari, gej, orji's & 90% of our so called politicians would have being tenants in jail.
You have a point there but earlier you made it sound like there are no good breeds in the Apc while you try to lump them together with folks in the pdp. We don't have to agree, but i will be interested if we channel our critism to politicians currently saddle with the affairs of of the nation. You mention Tinubu and Atiku as if they are the only people that ever grace our political land scape. It simply shows where your resentment actual lies. The central gov't is powerful enough to charge and prosecute any individual it felt has tempered with the national treasury. An so, the inabikity of the F.g to do the needful should not be assumably used to crucified the opposition member. Until you tender any court ruling that undermine the credibility of these ones on the ground of corruption, you will not be doing justice to outrightly condemned the opposition members along their pdp counterparts.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by maestroferddi: 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Gbawe:

Indeed. Although it is pertinent to add that Tinubu is not demanding the Arab Spring-type revolution. He is saying Nigerians should simply use their common sense to see and agitate for what matters to them. Yet you are correct even on that count because tribalism will indeed not allow that to happen either.

We all saw how, because of 'tribalism' a straightforward matter of misrule (fuel subsidy scam perpetrated by the FG, NNPC and their minions) is turned into a conspiracy of the "North and SW are trying to bring down a minority President" never mind that said President is the head of the FG which in the first place, as the only other authority alongside the NNPC allowed to issue fuel marketers licence, granted unqualified scammers the authority to operate in the fuel subsidy sector leading to the massive theft against Nigeria in false invoicing and fraudulent practices.

Even Ribadu, through the recommendation of his petroleum task force, asked GEJ to end practises abetting theft against Nigeria in the petroleum sector. It was GEJ, perhaps because he is also part of the problem, who failed to act and not Tinubu and Buhari or the Yoruba/ Hausa/fulani ethnic group. These are the sort of things Tinubu is talking about. He is asking Nigerians to be like others worldwide to embrace common sense, rise above pettiness to see what matters then place blame where due without sentiments or recourse to sectional bias so we can all simply demand leaders do the right thing .
Instead of speaking tongue in cheek, let Tinubu lead the way by accounting for his sudden superfluous enrichment.

Let him also explain the propriety of the unconscionable nepotism he has instituted in Lagos. He should show us the common sense in lining key positions in the state with his family members.

At least I am not among the gullible people who get flummoxed by his demagogy and double-speak. He is a major part of our national malaise. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by anonimi: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
edimat007: is he HIGH or incredibly STUP****D?

Technically speaking is it not possible to be both, particularly in the case of someone who speaks from BOTH sides of his big mouth such as the subject of this thread

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tonychristopher: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chubhie: That Tinubu succeeded to smuggle himself in as the face of opposition- have you listened to the international media describe Tinubu? My Respect is to all true awoist who stood gallantly when he tried to smuggle himself into Awo's shoes. As per Rote, that I share same first name with him is embarrassing. Tho, he wasn't this way initially. I saw mama peace yesterday celebrating with some Rivers awards recipients and I thought to myself Rote should have been there.

That's exactly what I am trying to portray ...I just don't know how or who made him the spokesman of opposition and what made him think that we will listen to him ...these politicians can be just funny and stupid ...they want us to kill ourselves so that they and their relatives can be in power

Hell no

Look at how many tinubus we have in the corridor and veranda of powers

What about the so many investments

As for Amaechi he is just a sinking man ....maybe in a quicksand

I thank lord that I don't bear that name Amaechi and sorry to igbos that bear that name

Amaechi has just turned himself to a pariah that I can say categorically

Tinubu should come out and tell us what he did for Lagos state in a clear terms

How much is APC presidential ticket nomination form

Why are they scared

What makes him talk of revolution

Was he not the one that has certificate issue

I laugh ...maybe he think he can be Awolowo for yorubas after insulting their kings

As of Amaechi ...there is an Igbo adage that says

When the death come visiting the dog ..first is to make the dog lose its sense of smell especially to Feaces or shit

Also I. Order

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by samplegirl(f): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
hifaif:

Use your head for once. He is calling for a 'common sense revolution' Why are you guys so empty upstairs? He is simply asking you to cast your votes wisely not take up arms.

You must make a public apology to Buhari and others if eventually they are exonerated from your blind accusations. If you don't, you will immediately be wrongly accused and jailed, amen.

That should teach you to stop making unfounded allegations

If there is anybody around here who should use his brain I believe it is you becuase people with low mentality like you are always misled with coined English.

Now take this, the last time I checked the meaning of REVOLUTION my dictionary it told me that it is to overthrow a ruler or political system. But there is a word there one need to observe closely. The word OVERTHROW. I serached futher my same dictionary told me that it is to REMOVE A PERSON OR GROUP OF PEOPLE FROM POSITION OF POWER BY FORCE. That is when I know that the word revolution is not democratic.

No matter how the word is used as it relates to government it means the same thing but few gullibles will be decieved by the crafty polishing by people with hidden agenda. I know you don't know this much but I don't blame you as no one has the monopoly of knowledge.

Before I go, let me quickly inform you that there is no where in the world where revolution has taken place in the ballot booth. What happens when a government is voted out is not revolution but democratic regime change. But what happened in Algeria,Egypt Libya and so on is revolution. If that is what your man wants, fine, but I mantain he will be in the front row with all the members of his family.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tonychristopher: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
maestroferddi: Instead of speaking tongue in cheek, let Tinubu lead the way by accounting for his sudden superfluous enrichment.

Let him also explain the propriety of the unconscionable nepotism he has instituted in Lagos. He should show us the common sense in lining key positions in the state with his family members.

At least I am not among the gullible people who get flummoxed by his demagogy and double-speak. He is a major part of our national malaise. Shikena.

What really happened to sunburn or whatever name of that yatch that was anchored around marina during tinubu era

Bros can you pls explain before I can think of how to follow our new messiah aka Martin Luther aka ghandi aka Awolowo reincernated known as tinubu in Timbuktu
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by tonychristopher: 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
samplegirl:

If there is anybody around here who should use his brain I believe it is you becuase people with low mentality like you are always misled with coined English.

Now take this, the last time I checked the meaning of REVOLUTION my dictionary it told me that it is to overthrow a ruler or political system. But there is a word there one need to observe closely. The word OVERTHROW. I serached futher my same dictionary told me that it is to REMOVE A PERSON OR GROUP OF PEOPLE FROM POSITION OF POWER BY FORCE. That is when I know that the word revolution is not democratic.

No matter how the word is used as it relates to government it means the same thing but few gullibles will be decieved by the crafty polishing by people with hidden agenda. I know you don't know this much but I don't blame you as no one has the monopoly of knowledge.

Before I go, let me quickly inform you that there is no where in the world where revolution has taken place in the ballot booth. What happens when a government is voted out is not revolution but democratic regime change. But what happened in Algeria,Egypt Libya and so on is revolution. If that is what your man wants, fine, but I mantain he will be in the front row with all the members of his family.

Superb analysis I love the way you killed it for the monkey bro but on a lighter note you don't use regime and democracy together

Regime is basically associated with military and dictatorship posibbly fascist

Democracy you can use Admin maybe dispensation or time

But thanks for your analysis
.we are on same page here
.saying the truth in unvarnished and pure state
Re: Tinubu Calls For Revolution by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
samplegirl:

You are a pathetic case. Maybe you do not know that there are two major types of REVOLUTION.

Violent and Nonviolent REVOLUTION.

You are so incapable of using your imagination. Anyone with a brain will know that 'commonsense revolution' is a nonviolent way of removing a government from power through votes. But you clearly don't have a brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Poor State Of Nigerian Prisons (photos) / Herdsmen Attack: Miyetti Allah Asks Fayose To Show Statesmanship / Peter Obi Applauds Buhari's Decision To Postpone 2023 Population Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.